Author Topic: The Napoleonic Roleplay Server  (Read 57484 times)

Offline Erwin_Rommel

• Private
  • Founder of Napoleonic Role-Play
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Erwin_Rommel, The_Inquisitor
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The Napoleonic Roleplay Server
« Reply #105 on: March 02, 2015, 09:38:49 pm »
Good day everyone. I've decided to re-open admin Applications here on this thread, due to the fact that I don't have the Power to overlook admin Applications on 59th page. I'll also personally overview the Applications here, as I've noticed that NRP latley have a major shortage of experinced admins. It is important that we communicate as Close as possible With the NW Community, thus the reason why I've decided to do it here, in the NW Community Forums.

However, this does not mean that it's not alloweed to apply at the 59th page. The deal between the NRP Adminstration and the 59th clearly states that both parties are alloweed to recruit their own admins.

Lastly, I wish to make it Clear that althought my activety is not as high as before, due to Real Life, I'm still quite active in the weekends, in another Word: You've not gotten rid of me quite yet :)

PS = After I've accepted admins I'll give their ID directly to Tim.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 09:42:51 pm by Erwin_Rommel »

Offline Erwin_Rommel

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 03, 2015, 06:07:50 pm »
Name: BA_General_Sharpe
Steam (link): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198028314200/
How you would make a good admin: i enjoy playing on the server & have run regiments & communities for several years. I believe that this server will make a great place for public players to enjoy trying to be regiments.
Previous Experience: I have been an admin for several of the BA public servers, & 1st RGJ. Also been admin on Oasis for PW. and a few of the main siege servers back in the day.
Community Members that can vouch for you:
CurlyConnor of 2nd, any regiment leader in BA. 33rd MrStefan, Kilidath, Jasper of the FK. John Price of 18e. & probably 100 other regiments.
Time you could be Online: most days between 1700 gmt- 2200 gmt.
Guid i will message to an admin via steam.

Accepted.

Offline Erwin_Rommel

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 03, 2015, 06:11:03 pm »
Name: Owen
Steam (link): https://steamcommunity.com/id/owenpls69/
How you would make a good admin: I am very active,mature and I am very dedicated to the NW community. I feel like I could be a major asset to the server
Previous Experience: PW TA, Gmod admining TTT servers (if that counts)
Community Members that can vouch for you: BA_Sharpe and 14th_Dukey
Time you could be Online: Weekdays 4PM - 10:30PM GMT, Weekends 10PM GMT - 11PM GMT most times
GUID: Will tell over steam

Accepted.

Offline Erwin_Rommel

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 03, 2015, 06:11:57 pm »
Name:Dezis
Steam (link): https://steamcommunity.com/id/mr_dezis/
How you would make a good admin: Depends on how you define good admin, but i will say, noone will shout in chat: "BADMIN!" And be refferring to me.
Previous Experience: When it comes to being admin, i've been admin on several diffrent occasions, for example, one of my friends old minecraft servers (back in the days)
a teamspeak server which was quite big because it had multiple gaming communities using it.
uhm what more? Oh yes, the old Persistent world server called nexus, i was only a trial admin when the server died tho.
I've also been admin on some linebattles in NW and north and south.
Community Members that can vouch for you: BA_General_Sharpe
Time you could be Online: Weekdays, somewhere between 1 pm GMT to 7 pm gmt. On weekends i can be on from anywhere between 7 am to 12 pm gmt.

Accepted, we need admins with experince from PW.

Offline Erwin_Rommel

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 03, 2015, 06:15:00 pm »
ADMIN APPLICATION
Name: Ludof
Steam (link): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198028284438/
How you would make a good admin: I am a reasonable person who will always be kind to anyone. I will always listen to both parties if there is a problem and I will not pick sides. I act how I see fit for the situation, following the rules.
Previous Experience: MM, World of Warcraft guild general
Community Members that can vouch for you: BA_Sharp
Time you could be Online: Mon - Thursday 18:00 - 21:00 GMT +1  Friday 18:00 - 22:00 GMT +1  Saturday 10:00 - 22:00 GMT +1  Sunday 10:00 - 21:00

Accepted under Trial ,due to your previous experience being rather low.

Offline Erwin_Rommel

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 03, 2015, 06:15:42 pm »
Name: Silva
Steam (link): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018590350
How you would make a good admin: I am very active,mature and I am dedicated to the NW community,
Previous Experience: Arma 2 & 3 Unit Leader                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Community Members that can vouch for you: BA_Sharpe
Time you could be Online: Monday,Friday : 16:00-22:00 GMT; Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday 14:00-22:00 GMT; Saturday-Sunday ALL DAY
GUID: Will tell over steam

Accepted

Offline DarkTemplar

• Colonel
  • 71st Major, EGS-HeadAdmin, MM-EU-HeadAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkTemplar
« Reply #111 on: March 03, 2015, 10:28:28 pm »
ADMIN APPLICATION
Name: DarkTemplar/2Lhr_Adj_DarkTemplar
Steam (link):[2Lhr] DarkTemplar
How you would make a good admin: I think I'm niw an experienced Admin, I know the rumes and very active. I often comes on the and no Admin is online, that manes me sad because many people are still online which want to play but they can't change the map or whatever :/
Previous Experience:Tactical Siege Server, several Commander Battle and Jailbreak Servers
Community Members that can vouch for you: SwissGronkh
Time you could be Online: often every day for some hours

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #112 on: March 03, 2015, 10:58:11 pm »
Your application is pending on the 59th's website, be a little patient please. Waiting for a 59th CO to read it.

Spoiler
Unless you're trying to bypass the 59th by going through Rommel
[close]
<3

Offline DarkTemplar

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 03, 2015, 11:17:05 pm »
I just was a bit confused that nobody answered at my application so I posted it here ;)
I don't want to bypass you  :(

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 03, 2015, 11:21:30 pm »
I just was a bit confused that nobody answered at my application so I posted it here ;)
I don't want to bypass you  :(

It's not an issue, as Rommel can also choose his admins for NWRP. But it will be looked at by someone tomorrow :)
<3

Offline DarkTemplar

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 04, 2015, 07:17:02 am »
Thank you

Offline IchDien

• Sergeant
  • #1 corpse EU
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ich
« Reply #116 on: March 04, 2015, 10:23:10 pm »
BAN REQUEST
Name of Offender: All of the below
Exact Date and Time: 21:16, 4/3/15
Violation of Rules: Running into the far corner of the map to delay the game. multiple rounds this happened with different people but these are the ones I have evidence for. 59th_Trp_Illumanti was admin-ing, didn't slay anybody because he said it was "hard to slay multiple people".
Screenshots (Required*): 1, 2, 3, 4
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 10:26:11 pm by IchDien »

Offline Erwin_Rommel

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 06, 2015, 11:09:52 pm »
BAN REQUEST
Name of Offender: All of the below
Exact Date and Time: 21:16, 4/3/15
Violation of Rules: Running into the far corner of the map to delay the game. multiple rounds this happened with different people but these are the ones I have evidence for. 59th_Trp_Illumanti was admin-ing, didn't slay anybody because he said it was "hard to slay multiple people".
Screenshots (Required*): 1, 2, 3, 4

Alright, Your complain has been noted. However, do you have a screenshoot of 59th_Trp_Illumanti saying that? If so please show it, as such behaviour is totally unaccepteable.

Offline IchDien

• Sergeant
  • #1 corpse EU
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ich
« Reply #118 on: March 08, 2015, 02:47:21 pm »
Alright, Your complain has been noted. However, do you have a screenshoot of 59th_Trp_Illumanti saying that? If so please show it, as such behaviour is totally unaccepteable.

Unfortunately not, I was alt-tabbed and I heard it through my mates on TS.

Offline TheGreatSnoop

• Private
  • Give me some chon chon! >:O
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 12, 2015, 11:04:15 pm »
Name: Snoop

Exact Date and Time: 21:40GMT

Why you were banned: I'm unsure, but I assume it was being afk and failing to join spectators. (Didn't think I'd be 10 mins, spur of the moment issue.) That's just an assumption though. It does occur to me, in writing this, that perhaps I had type on (you know when you want to run without holding down the key) and my character may have run far and held up the game unknowingly while I was afk for that short period, but that's a guess and I really doubt it since I'm pretty sure I went afk specifically because I had been killed at the beginning of the round and so I would have just stayed in spawn (and even then I'd be surprised if the new round had began before I returned), I definately wasn't away long enough for me to be left in spawn after two rounds though, it was about 10 minutes, which is why I found it surprising I returned to a banned screen. Ultimately the admin who banned me knows, I'm still unsure, it's hard to think what else it could be, I've always followed the rules and had a lot of fun on the server, so whatever it was it was accidental.

Why we should unban you: Because a kick would have sufficed in order to free up room and punish my failure to briefly join spectators (assuming that's why I was banned), I don't believe a ban was warranted at all, it was the one occassion I have forgotten to click spectator before going afk, apologies if that was the reason, if it wasn't then I'm unsure what I was banned for.

Anyone who can vouch for your behaviour: The admin who was on at the time I suppose and did the banning, but who that is I'm unsure, MaScope was the admin at the time but I can't say for certain it wasn't another admin who came in during the 7-10 minutes I was KIA and AFK, it depends who was acting as admin around 9:40GMT.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 10:07:54 pm by TheGreatSnoop »