Are you leaving our community?

Yes!
82 (21.5%)
No!
206 (54.1%)
Maybe!
93 (24.4%)

Total Members Voted: 371

Author Topic: Leaving our Community?  (Read 171962 times)

Offline Jelly

• Colonel
  • Formerly of 1stKDG, 60th, 1erChas, K-KA
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Leaving our Community?
« Reply #285 on: September 22, 2013, 04:47:56 pm »
GG wp towel

Offline Desert Thunda

• Colonel
  • u wish u knew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Commissar_DesertThunda
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #286 on: September 22, 2013, 05:23:23 pm »
A sad day indeed  :'(

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #287 on: September 22, 2013, 06:18:12 pm »
Spoiler
I have decided to leave the NW community. Sorry the KKA. Just joining for one day. I have more important things to do in my live now. So I must do them. Good luck in the future. Everyone. Yes. Goodbye. Well done. Bye now. Steams friends list. Yes. Gone. Re-add if want. Well done. Bye. Good Fun. Have Luck.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp9xfM6SSTI[/youtube]

[close]

This qualifies under the whole, do not disappoint me thing we talked about, nub.

Offline KillerMongoose

• Major
  • "And I believe I have cut your throat"- Fiore
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wryngwyrm
« Reply #288 on: September 23, 2013, 07:03:56 pm »
As much as I wish I could stay, I have important things coming up and my future is calling. I will be leaving this community, probably for good (unless it's still around in 4 or 5 years) I'm putting this game aside to pursue my career as an Air Force Pararescueman and after I complete my tour I'll be joining the Fire Department. All the while I intend to chase my dream of being an author, I know some of you have seen a little bit of my work - good or not - but I'm hoping that what I create will be good enough that maybe one day one of you will read my books or hear about it.

I don't think I've left my best impression on this community but when it comes down to it, it's a game and that's how I've treated it. It has been a wonderful journey from MM to NW and I can honestly say I'm glad I waded through all the bullshit because as weird as it might sound, this game and this community has somewhat molded me. It's made me a better leader, my knowledge on various historic subjects has increased by a hundred times, and I've learned how to deal with people (mainly from leading my regiment and dealing with other ones). I had my triumphs and my failures, my ups and downs. I am not sorry for anything I've done except for letting down my regiment. I wasn't always the best leader and I was at times, indecisive or harsh.

I might come back some day, but it won't be for many years and NW might not be around anymore when I do (that's not saying anything about NW, just that 4-5 years is a long time). Those of you who know me probably know me either as the leader of the 7de or as that guy who won't stop talking about Belgians (fuck what any of you say, the Dutch-Belgians saved the day at Waterloo) Some of you may hate me, some of you may like me, many of your probably have no clue who I am. But this is my goodbye. It has been a fun ride, but all good things must come to an end.

P.S. - If any of you happen to pick up some of my former Iron Waffles in your regiments, take care of them because they'll be some of your best soldiers and that isn't regimental boasting, that's a true statement. No one in your regiment will match their morale and they're some of the best marksmen in the community.

This is KillerMongoose signing off, what a hell of a ride gentlemen.

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
« Reply #289 on: September 23, 2013, 07:41:42 pm »
Spoiler
As much as I wish I could stay, I have important things coming up and my future is calling. I will be leaving this community, probably for good (unless it's still around in 4 or 5 years) I'm putting this game aside to pursue my career as an Air Force Pararescueman and after I complete my tour I'll be joining the Fire Department. All the while I intend to chase my dream of being an author, I know some of you have seen a little bit of my work - good or not - but I'm hoping that what I create will be good enough that maybe one day one of you will read my books or hear about it.

I don't think I've left my best impression on this community but when it comes down to it, it's a game and that's how I've treated it. It has been a wonderful journey from MM to NW and I can honestly say I'm glad I waded through all the bullshit because as weird as it might sound, this game and this community has somewhat molded me. It's made me a better leader, my knowledge on various historic subjects has increased by a hundred times, and I've learned how to deal with people (mainly from leading my regiment and dealing with other ones). I had my triumphs and my failures, my ups and downs. I am not sorry for anything I've done except for letting down my regiment. I wasn't always the best leader and I was at times, indecisive or harsh.

I might come back some day, but it won't be for many years and NW might not be around anymore when I do (that's not saying anything about NW, just that 4-5 years is a long time). Those of you who know me probably know me either as the leader of the 7de or as that guy who won't stop talking about Belgians (fuck what any of you say, the Dutch-Belgians saved the day at Waterloo) Some of you may hate me, some of you may like me, many of your probably have no clue who I am. But this is my goodbye. It has been a fun ride, but all good things must come to an end.

P.S. - If any of you happen to pick up some of my former Iron Waffles in your regiments, take care of them because they'll be some of your best soldiers and that isn't regimental boasting, that's a true statement. No one in your regiment will match their morale and they're some of the best marksmen in the community.

This is KillerMongoose signing off, what a hell of a ride gentlemen.
[close]

I swear, when I saw you posted in this section, I was like

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

And When I read your first line:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Good luck with life.
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde Impériale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
  • Side: Union
« Reply #290 on: September 23, 2013, 10:58:07 pm »
Killington has self-requested a ban for a number of months to focus on real life priorities, so please do not freak out when you see that he is banned. :)

Kielbasa!

Offline KillerMongoose

• Major
  • "And I believe I have cut your throat"- Fiore
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wryngwyrm
« Reply #291 on: September 23, 2013, 11:52:12 pm »
Thank you Riddlez, I'm glad somebody will miss me lol

Offline Madbull

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_Grd_Madbull
« Reply #292 on: September 24, 2013, 12:01:35 am »

Lol it's not a popularity contest, if you have to leave you have to leave.

Good luck in life. ;)

Offline Ryner

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: September 24, 2013, 12:07:28 am »

Good luck in life. ;)

That may be the most intellectual thing I've ever heard on these forums.

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
« Reply #294 on: September 24, 2013, 12:09:20 am »

Good luck in life. ;)

I find it funny when people say they will leave and don't, as if it was a dickwaving contest for the most attention.

Bye Bye Mongoose, sad to see another person with good history knowledge go. Hope the Pararescue thing works out for you.

told that bih don't @ me

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
  • I'm still here. Dunno why.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ClearlyInvsible
« Reply #295 on: September 24, 2013, 12:49:24 am »
You were a good man who asked good questions Killer.

Good luck in your service, and stay safe. God forbid once I'm out of ROTC I might need a SAR party.
"No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it."- Andrew Carnegie
“A man who has no conscience, no goodness, does not suffer.” - Khaled Hosseini
Faggots will burn in hell anyway, who cares.

Offline Desert Thunda

• Colonel
  • u wish u knew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Commissar_DesertThunda
« Reply #296 on: September 26, 2013, 01:33:06 pm »
Good Luck in your future :)

Offline O`Finnegan

• Donator
  • "The Coolest Swinger This Side Of LA"
    • View Profile
    • 6th Texas Website
  • Nick: "Fin" "Finny" "Colonel"
« Reply #297 on: September 26, 2013, 09:40:27 pm »
Dont Need To Reply, I'm Done. I'll Come Back For Bcof.
I'm Done, Be Back For BcoF

Offline Gizmo

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gizmo
« Reply #298 on: September 26, 2013, 09:42:38 pm »

Is it the third time that you're leaving?

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde Impériale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
« Reply #299 on: September 26, 2013, 09:51:15 pm »

Is it the third time that you're leaving?
Don't start anything.

Kielbasa!