Author Topic: BBG_CommanderBattle_NA - Sponsored by QuantumImpulseGaming Admin Apps: OPEN  (Read 11372 times)

Offline frederickthestraight

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
nickname: frederickthestraight
NW game ID: 1912201
Steam: frederickthestraight(could also be frederickthestrait)
How active can you be: 3-4 weekdays, and weekends
Timezone/Location: PHT, Philippines
Current regiment: 3te,1stNA
Admin experience: used to admin for my old reg's server, the 32e[IG], most of it done in the AZW mod
Referrals: bbgtired said he'd support me ;) (please daddy)
Why do i want this role?: to get more people on when I'm on, usually there are little to none on except if I managed to steal some people from bot surv hehe. I also wanna temp ban players who ruin CBs by being attacking their team on purpose or staying at spawn on purpose, treating their team very poorly, and generally breaking the rules.

yecgga

Admin experience: used to admin for my old reg's server, the 32e[IG], most of it done in the AZW mod
Why do i want this role?: to get more people on when I'm on, usually there are little to none on except if I managed to steal some people from bot surv hehe. I also wanna temp ban players who ruin CBs by being attacking their team on purpose or staying at spawn on purpose, treating their team very poorly, and generally breaking the rules.

Sadly rejected. Feel free to apply again in the future.

Offline HRE Official

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile

Sadly rejected. Feel free to apply again in the future.

Chief you aint run this stop trolling Tired does.

Offline HRE_SS_Ancapistani

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Nickname: Ancapistani (Ancap)
NW Game ID: 1908945
Steam: HRE Ancapistani
How active can you be?: 9am-3pm and 8-11pm on Mondays Wednesdays Fridays; 1-11pm on Sundays; 11-11 on Saturdays; 9am-3pm and 7-11pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays
Timezone/Location: Florida man lives in Florida Time zone
Current Regiment/Clan: HRE, SS
Admin experience: Unless being in charge of a bunch of 2 year olds at my church counts then no
Referrals: Hre SS Capone
Why do you want this role?: To gain admin experience, to meet new people, introduce and hopefully bring them into the regiments of mount and blade  and to get more involved of the BBG comunity

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Nickname: Ancapistani (Ancap)
NW Game ID: 1908945
Steam: HRE Ancapistani
How active can you be?: 9am-3pm and 8-11pm on Mondays Wednesdays Fridays; 1-11pm on Sundays; 11-11 on Saturdays; 9am-3pm and 7-11pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays
Timezone/Location: Florida man lives in Florida Time zone
Current Regiment/Clan: HRE, SS
Admin experience: Unless being in charge of a bunch of 2 year olds at my church counts then no
Referrals: Hre SS Capone
Why do you want this role?: To gain admin experience, to meet new people, introduce and hopefully bring them into the regiments of mount and blade  and to get more involved of the BBG comunity
Talk to capone about this first
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Anonymous_Blee

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Nickname: Hans_Von_Hitler
NW Game ID: 1860819
Steam: Hans Von Hitler (I can also be reached on the BBG Discord, and my Discord ID: Hans Von Hitler#8344)
How active can you be?: I can be active when I am pinged and wanted online via Discord, or whenever I am not feeling Bot Survival. Or I may just go on and play some CB
Timezone/Location: Central Kansas
Current Regiment/Clan: I say screw Reg's
Admin experience: My admin experience is watching BBG Admins on servers doing there cool job, I feel like I have learned how to be a goodmin through watching them do there job, and pleasing the players.
Referrals: Just some friends and a few equated admins I guess lol.
Why do you want this role?: I want this role because whenever I am on CB there is never any admins, also a lot of the time I will run into toxic players, and what do you know? There are no admins online to deal with them. Even when I ping for a admin or report them, they don't get in trouble. I also feel like having a admin on CB will spice up the gameplay and stop the stallers at end-game. So in conclusion these are my reason on why you should make me a BBG CB admin.

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Admin applications for all BBG server will now be done on our Discord. If you have any questions please pm me on fse or steam.

Discord: https://discord.gg/3vJNZ8Y
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 084ever!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
click here to join the 84th