Poll

Would you like to see and or participate in a 1v1 sword tournament?

Yes
No, I would not like to participate but I wouldn't care one way or another if it happened.
No, keep tournaments bayonet only

Author Topic: Community Rep Thread (May-June) Last Update  (Read 18223 times)

Offline Gokiller

• Almost Pride of Ni
  • Major General
  • Bydand in the chat lads!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NA Community Rep Thread (May-June) 1st UPDATE
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2016, 03:45:18 pm »
Will be posting some updates from myself on the EU side here as well. Should have one soon.

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: NA Community Rep Thread (May-June) 1st UPDATE
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2016, 06:06:50 pm »
Will be posting some updates from myself on the EU side here as well. Should have one soon.
Not even as fast as Mack. The representative for all of EU not even getting his job done. Good job EU  ::)
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline Gokiller

• Almost Pride of Ni
  • Major General
    • View Profile
Re: Community Rep Thread (May-June) *EU Update Coming Soon*
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2016, 06:35:26 pm »
Not even as fast as Mack. The representative for all of EU not even getting his job done. Good job EU  ::)
I know right! The shame! ::)

Offline MackCW

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
Second update posted.

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
Misunderstanding. Disregard.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 10:25:57 am by GeneralSquirts »

Offline Gokiller

• Almost Pride of Ni
  • Major General
    • View Profile
Like Mack has said in his update. I'll talk a bit about some changes that have either already happened, or are going to happen on the forum.
So, as some of you might have already noticed. There have been some changes on the modding section of the forum.

1. A new sub-board under "Released Mods" for Skins and OSP Resources.
This was done to firstly, have one place for all the skins so they are easier to locate for everyone in the community. Instead of having them between other modifications. Secondly, the most important reason for this change. Was that I felt like that a similar Open source project (OSP) like on the the taleworlds modding section. Could be applied to the NW's one as well. It meaning, that whoever creator allows apart from common users, other modders to use his resources. Can post them on that sub-board with an (OSP) part in it's thread. Making it clear for every other modder in the community. That he can use those assets made in his own project. As long he gives the credits to the right person of course. Because we want to encourage new project to be kicked off. As we think this minor adjustment could help modders begin them.

2. The minor modification board has been removed.
Because of the change made above. And the fact that there was still a board as "Released Modifications". There was no reason to keep the Minor modification board. Instead. I've been moving the majority of the none-skin including released mods. To the "Released Modification" board.

3. Removing of skin-request threads.
Previously, there have been tons of skin-request threads. For the most parts, these were on the minor modification board. However, as those simply don't belong there and we wanted to avoid them being created on a massive scale on the new Skin & OSP Resources board. I've removed all of these threads or locked them. Instead I would like everyone who has skin-request to go to this thread.

4. Removing old-inactive Mod Sub-boards.
Because we want to give focus on the mods that are still actively played and developed. And we don't want sub-boards that are inactive and not used anymore to stick around. We've started with removing at least one such board that wasn't being used anymore. And where of the mod itself was abandoned by it's developers. This mod's board was The Century of War. Which from now one has again only one thread under the "Released Mods" board. It can be found here. This removal was obviously done with the permission of it's board owners.

5. Removal of inactive admins as moderators on the Official Servers Bans & Unbans board.
Some old admins still had moderator on that board. As there is absolutely no point of them having it while they're inactive. I suggested to remove it from them. With the approval of the head admins who go over this. It got removed, not much more to say about it.

Eitherway, these are a couple of rather minor sized changes that were on the modding section in the past week. We CR's have been busy discussing 'projects/idea's. One of them obviously being a EU1 Pub Linebattle and the promotion of it. In order for it to actually succeed. For this I've been talking to a couple of regimental leaders so far. But that's all still in it's early stage.
There is a possible rather big and interesting change coming to the event section soon which will benefit large event organisers. However, as it's plan has not yet been executed. I'll wait a bit before telling more about it. 

Hope that displays a bit what I've been on about the past weeks.
If there are any questions, I'm always available for them. Just ask!

- Gokiller
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 03:21:37 pm by Duuring »

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
Re: Community Rep Thread (May-June) EU 1st UPDATE 2nd NA UPDATE
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2016, 11:28:08 am »
Very good Gokiller, keep it coming. Im thrilled to learn more about the changes for event organizers ;)
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Thundersnow

• Captain
  • Overlord of the 00th Regiment, Time and Space.
    • View Profile
    • www.PlanetThundersnow.com
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2016, 08:46:17 pm »
Were I to run and win the position of Community Rep, my first act would be to do away with the quarterly voting process, and my second act would be to declare myself Community Rep 4 Life.

But that's just me.

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2016, 10:33:45 pm »
Veto'd.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2016, 10:50:24 pm »
Were I to run and win the position of Community Rep, my first act would be to do away with the quarterly voting process, and my second act would be to declare myself Community Rep 4 Life.

But that's just me.
looks like you will have to kick duuring out of office first
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Salt

• Major
  • We really out here
    • View Profile
  • Nick: bless
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2016, 02:40:10 am »
I'm the real NA Community Rep, Mack is merely my puppet.
I'm the reincarnated Who- with no talent.

Offline Siwi

• Donator
  • Where is BCoF
    • View Profile
  • Nick: -|- Where is BCoF -|-
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2016, 05:01:02 am »
Perhaps there should be an effort to bring more attention back to NA1? Instead of burying it under servers maybe make it a more prominent board and get some "official" endorsement considering it is an official server
Quote from: George W. Bush on 9/11
Battle Cry of Freedom was an inside job
NW Leaderboards
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
NA_Groupfighting

Check out the site

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2016, 05:15:30 pm »
Make NA1 fastest speed

Nobody cares about medium

Nuff said

Offline MackCW

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2016, 06:31:41 pm »
Make NA1 fastest speed

Nobody cares about medium

Nuff said

I've been pushing for that for awhile. Going to bring it up again (realize though, the server box is ancient).

Offline Peppers

• Colonel
  • Father of North American Cavalry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pepper
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2016, 09:18:05 pm »
Perhaps there should be an effort to bring more attention back to NA1? Instead of burying it under servers maybe make it a more prominent board and get some "official" endorsement considering it is an official server
+1