Author Topic: The community deserves better  (Read 71461 times)

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The community deserves better
« Reply #210 on: January 27, 2013, 09:46:15 pm »
You are 100% correct, Hekko. It's also amusing how many people in this thread are suddenly agreeing with Hekko when they've been sucking admin dick for ages, playing along with the bullshit, and generally helping this game sink lower than the titanic.

There's no way in hell I'm buying BCOF in state things are now.
You speak words of wisdom.

BCOF was just another way for them to suck your money out with a shitty game. Except this time, it's worse because they're using their own engine.
The unity engine is absolute horseshit. I have zero hopes for it.

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
  • Side: Union
« Reply #211 on: January 27, 2013, 09:46:29 pm »
 *Posting again because this will be buried*

STOP POSTING SO FSE CAN BLOODY THINK!!

Offline Vorlen

• Second Lieutenant
  • [Nr.24]
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: January 27, 2013, 09:46:33 pm »
Please, some people need to refocus. There have been plenty of blunders by the devs/admins. I dont hate them, in fact i really try to support them(you can lol) Diplex has donated a fuck ton of money to BCoF and he is in this thread(sorry if i am speaking for you Diplex or i am in the wrong, feel free to state that if so) agreeing with Hekko.

Most players here loved MM, and are bitterly dissapointed with multiple things, how the game turned, how the community turned, and how the Devs and admins have turned.

This isn't just some revolution, and Hekko is just as aware as anyone that this isn't a "revolution", there is no "winning" of a revolution, i believe it was more to highlight that there are alot of unhappy people, and that things should be adressed sooner rather than later. No longer ignored.

For now it is just a big complaint but there are no reasonable solutions made. You (not you Vorlen specific but the most people in here) are just telling the FSE that they are shit. Don't forget they made this game.

Btw: This is only my personal opinion and I do not speak for the FSE team or any other official admins.

Indeed( though i havent actually posted my agreement or disagreement :D yet ) But it's highlighted that alot of people are unhappy. Most of what Hekkop posted is well articulated and truthful, many people feel they dont need to add muh more to what the master diplomat himself wrote. And to be fair, alot of people aren't as calm and diplomatic as Hekko, it's for the best that people don't start listing every single issue that bothers them, community or admin based, as that will devolve the thread into thousands of posts from which a resolution is impossible.

Offline Xeroth

• Donator
  • 3E GOD TIER
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: January 27, 2013, 09:47:25 pm »
Hey Crunch, look right below your forum name. Without the community, BCoF would fail.

BCoF is going to fail, its going to have shitty melee and FSE can't make their own engine for shit

What the hell are you talking about?
A melee competant 6th Season NWL Champ
Karth are we still jealous of your reg?

Offline Odysseus

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: January 27, 2013, 09:47:28 pm »
Admins... cmon, you're only making the situation worse by not replying.
That's probably why this is still happening. Please Vince, let's sit down and talk. Listen to what Audiate said, have a civil discussion, discuss the issues with admins, retired regimental numbers, over regulation etc. PLease, for the sake of the team and the community.

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: January 27, 2013, 09:48:07 pm »
 And I quote...

Offline GoldenEagle

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Abii
« Reply #216 on: January 27, 2013, 09:48:21 pm »
I posted something similar to Hekko's a few months back (Not as long and serious post tbh and it wasn't my own post) and I told people that they were brown nosing the admins, guess what people did? They just bashed on me and disliked the whole idea of critisizing the Admins, but now everyone agrees with Hekko (Not that its bad, but it just makes me wonder)

Offline Dasvi2018

• Second Lieutenant
  • Beware of the Greek Moustache
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: January 27, 2013, 09:48:38 pm »
Let me do a little flashback

September 2012 the 1.06 patch was releashed and there was a LOT of bicker for the melee. Some quit the game because of it. Some carried the bitching from the game to the forums. 4 months later this arguement was done but with a lot of collateral damage. The game lost 10% of the community ( a rough estimate ). Now this is repeated but this time it effects the high-rankers. Regiment leaders, Admins and once again the devs. And issues are now more personal. What do we do?

ACT AS A COMMUNITY NOT AS INDUVIDUALS

Everyone has the right to object the decisions of the devs but it must be done in a civilised, complete and GLOBAL way.

Dasvi2018

And stop posting so FSE can respond.
Quote from: Adam Jensen
If you want to make enemies..try to change something
Quote from: Stalin
The loss of 1 man is a tragedy,the loss of 5 million..is a statistic

Offline Ralph

• First Lieutenant
  • Herbalist
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ballion
« Reply #218 on: January 27, 2013, 09:48:52 pm »

Official song.
Watched because i dunno

Offline Akira

• Private
  • Swords master and Bayonet blunter.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Akira
« Reply #219 on: January 27, 2013, 09:48:55 pm »
And I quote...

How about you shut up and let us give our points.

Offline Hadhod

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_John_MacKintosh
« Reply #220 on: January 27, 2013, 09:49:25 pm »
Please, some people need to refocus. There have been plenty of blunders by the devs/admins. I dont hate them, in fact i really try to support them(you can lol) Diplex has donated a fuck ton of money to BCoF and he is in this thread(sorry if i am speaking for you Diplex or i am in the wrong, feel free to state that if so) agreeing with Hekko.

Most players here loved MM, and are bitterly dissapointed with multiple things, how the game turned, how the community turned, and how the Devs and admins have turned.

This isn't just some revolution, and Hekko is just as aware as anyone that this isn't a "revolution", there is no "winning" of a revolution, i believe it was more to highlight that there are alot of unhappy people, and that things should be adressed sooner rather than later. No longer ignored.

For now it is just a big complaint but there are no reasonable solutions made. You (not you Vorlen specific but the most people in here) are just telling the FSE that they are shit. Don't forget they made this game.

Btw: This is only my personal opinion and I do not speak for the FSE team or any other official admins.

Indeed( though i havent actually posted my agreement or disagreement :D yet ) But it's highlighted that alot of people are unhappy. Most of what Hekkop posted is well articulated and truthful, many people feel they dont need to add muh more to what the master diplomat himself wrote. And to be fair, alot of people aren't as calm and diplomatic as Hekko, it's for the best that people don't start listing every single issue that bothers them, community or admin based, as that will devolve the thread into thousands of posts from which a resolution is impossible.

I think you didnt get my point (maybe because I formulated it a bit shitty :P). Why dont start people to make solutions rather than bringing up the shitstorm that is currently going on here. If people are mad with the FSE than that is their thing but if you want things to change suggest something.

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: January 27, 2013, 09:49:49 pm »
I posted something similar to Hekko's a few months back (Not as long and serious post tbh and it wasn't my own post) and I told people that they were brown nosing the admins, guess what people did? They just bashed on me and disliked the whole idea of critisizing the Admins, but now everyone agrees with Hekko (Not that its bad, but it just makes me wonder)
Exactly what I was saying. Momentum works wonders. I could name many, many people in this thread who, just days back had their throats so full of admin semen that they could hardly breath, but as soon as they saw how many people were agreeing with Hekko, they started to jump on the bandwagon.

Offline 2oothBrush

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2oothBrush
« Reply #222 on: January 27, 2013, 09:49:57 pm »
Well put i have to agree with you finally someone put the score Straight 

Offline Bashy

• Colonel
  • Welsh
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: January 27, 2013, 09:50:01 pm »
And I quote...

They've had enough time to think, the time has come for the revolution.
"time flys like anything these days when old friends start to become faint memories in back of our heads" - Hairywarhero

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: January 27, 2013, 09:50:46 pm »
How about you shut up and let us give our points.

I feel plenty of opinions have been given, and it's getting us absolutely no where. This is everything but a civil war, for the succession that it is.

Keep this problem of secondary succession, we shouldn't have to start completely over.