Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars League - 6th Season [14th Matchday 15th - 21th Jan]  (Read 213070 times)

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Napoleonic Wars League - 6th Season [14th Matchday 15th - 21th Jan]
« Reply #1815 on: March 17, 2016, 03:58:56 pm »
No you said you used "evidence". You used no evidence because all evidence points towards us finishing a league lol.

The point is Kaide you clearly have no idea on the current regiments, you seem to think that regiments that are years old are "new". Someone just fucking ban 59th official its so obviously Kaide, even if it wasn't him double accounting is punishable by bans on this forum.

The 92nd is basically dead at this point so I am not sure why they are being mentioned as joining the league their members are starting to leave as far as I have seen.

The point is you should be going off is definitely longevity. We have been doing linebattles non stop since September last year as the 18e. There's screenshots on my thread if you do not believe me. So that already disproves your point. After the 3 week Christmas break I decided to go with 74th to carry it onto Bannerlord (I like the scottish heritage).

You are ill informed. NW is almost dead. You should make a compromise allowing regiments that show no reason for disbanding into the league.

I agree with the 93e though, Crumpet reformed around 4 months into this reg and around 4-5 of my goys left :'(
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 04:01:02 pm by John Price »
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Time2Troll

• Volunteer
  • Hi i'm pieter i like men
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1816 on: March 17, 2016, 04:07:03 pm »
im pita look at my forehead
I earn 70k euro a year by fixing bikes axaxaxaxa
Falk take me back

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1817 on: March 17, 2016, 04:07:39 pm »
and the retardation ensues.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: March 17, 2016, 04:11:43 pm »
What I am trying to say in brief:

Half the league one and two regiments are dead and gone now. You cannot base sign ups for that league on just purely skill anymore etc.

Offline Pluto

• Private
  • Follower of the prophet Price
    • View Profile
« Reply #1819 on: March 17, 2016, 04:14:01 pm »
I'm pretty sure that all of you on this forum are adopted.

Best wishes from the adoption center                 

Offline notmoving

• Major
  • LtCol of the 2nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1820 on: March 17, 2016, 04:20:01 pm »
Ima throw in my two cents here,

i half agree with what kaide is saying on the terms that if this is going to be the last NWL i do not want to have it like the 92nd had it last season. Where they had 5 weeks on the trot of matches being cancelled because of regiments that have disbanded. Although 1st league has never really had that problem, but i still think it would be a great idea to have the leauge based on the larger/older regiments the "Old Dogs" in the final NWL as a tribute to all thats been for the final days of nw before we all bow out.

However on the flip side, the other league is going to be cancer not having the "risk" regs spread out in the other leagues we will find that if infact the "Risk" regs removed from 1st league into the 2nd all end up disbanding then its a horrid situation to be in for 2nd league
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 04:21:34 pm by notmoving »

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1821 on: March 17, 2016, 04:34:06 pm »
Well it seems kaide has a really strong opinion on new formed regiments but as far as I know 74th has a great attendance, 93e has a great attendance and 17e has a great attendance with all competent leaders which could make this last NWL season a lot more interesting but offcourse if you want to have no rivalry, no fights to be looking forward to, nor having clashes of great regiments which will decide who will become champion then go ahead you missed out on one of the greatest oppertunities in longtime of NWL since the Nr24 and the 17e both took part in the NWL.
And we all still remember how breath taking that NWL season was till the very last match was played.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 04:36:02 pm by pieter »

Offline GerRagnar

• Major
  • ↑ the amount of times I posted nudes last year ↑
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Crumpets_Mum
« Reply #1822 on: March 17, 2016, 04:36:59 pm »
Well it seems kaide has a really strong opinion on new formed regiments but as far as I know 74th has a great attendance, 93e has a great attendance and 17e has a great attendance with all competent leaders which could make this last NWL season a lot more interesting but offcourse if you want to have no rivalry, no fights to be looking forward to, nor having clashes of great regiments which will decide who will become champion then go ahead you missed out on one of the greatest oppertunities in longtime of NWL since the Nr24 and the 17e both took part in the NWL.
And we all still remember how breath taking that NWL season was till the very last match was played.

got to agree and I dont really get why kaide is so butthurt about all this

Offline Pluto

• Private
  • Follower of the prophet Price
    • View Profile
« Reply #1823 on: March 17, 2016, 04:39:23 pm »
I'm gonna make my own nwl with blackjack and hookers

Offline 59th Regiment of Foot

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1824 on: March 17, 2016, 04:41:56 pm »

What have I said that is butthurt? Brot has already said preference is given to past members of league one and two. Which means there is very few spots open.

Which the 17e, 74th and 93e are not apart and will according to NWL rules have to apply as new regiments. I've said in my previous posts there very good regiments.

What if other good regiments want to be in the last NWL too? Yet how can brot decide who should join league one?
Base it off his own opinion on whos the best? I've seen no alternative, feel free to present one. We'll fight any of the regiments. I just had the idea which some regimental leaders agree with.

I have nothing against new regiments. I'm just recycling what Brot said and adding a new alternative. Otherwise alot of regiments will be turned away.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 04:54:05 pm by 59th Regiment of Foot »

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1825 on: March 17, 2016, 04:53:31 pm »
Once sign ups happen, have a meeting amongst all regiment leaders as to who gets the position. That is the only way you can reliably select the regiments and please everyone.

What have I said that is butthurt? Brot has already said preference is given to past members of league one and two. Which means there is very few spots open.

Which the 17e, 74th and 93e are not apart and will according to NWL rules have to apply as new regiments. I've said in my previous posts there very good regiments.

What if other good regiments want to be in the last NWL too? Yet how can brot decide who should join league one?
Base it off his own opinion on whos the best? I've seen no alternative, feel free to present one. We'll fight any of the regiments. I just had the idea which some regimental leaders agree with.
Its the way you said it Kaide. What you want is for all your "chums" to be in 1st league with you.

Look at the previous line up for first league

Nr12
27th
2Lhr
15th_YR
Spartans
GGR_Nr4
8pp
51st
63e
77y
5pp
66pp
59th
42nd

Look at all the dead regiments, who actually are you going to fill those slots with other than regiments like 74th?

Offline Salakien

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Execute order 66 .
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doublebread´s husband basically.
« Reply #1826 on: March 17, 2016, 04:59:10 pm »
17e,93e,78th , your reg and 33rd + 47th

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1827 on: March 17, 2016, 05:00:28 pm »
I agree with all those but 33rd I don't think so.

Offline GerRagnar

• Major
  • ↑ the amount of times I posted nudes last year ↑
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Crumpets_Mum
« Reply #1828 on: March 17, 2016, 05:01:23 pm »
- The Spartans are the 78th by now,
- 27th is the 93e by now
- 2Lhr Infantry from last season formed the 72nd with some ex Nr12 players
- 6te gained some some new players and is on a good form recently so they could play in first league

so there are hardly any regiments who even really died and there are still some decent reges from league 2

Offline 59th Regiment of Foot

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1829 on: March 17, 2016, 05:01:30 pm »
The meeting a decent idea. I'm just hammering out a suggestion.

Spartans are effectively 78th. 27th which pulled out are now renamed as the 93e. (Which may disqualify them).
We don't know who wants to step up from league two yet or who else wishes to join too. FSE does not represent most regiments sadly.

I want to fight the best. Yet I want the league to be stable. I just attempted to bridge the two. The old way is fine by me. Yet as NotMoving said "All the old dogs hammering it out at the end. Is poetic".

Maybe my idea is better discussed as a separate competition. It was only a suggestion. I know the new regiments these days are very very good and capable of being in league one.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 05:06:37 pm by 59th Regiment of Foot »