Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server [CHECK OUT SWORD_GROUPFIGHTING]  (Read 221186 times)

Offline TimPL

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: The Groupfighting Server
« Reply #1305 on: July 08, 2016, 03:19:35 pm »
In-game Name: *Tim*
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): I don't know
Reason For Ban: Really I dont know who banned me :O. Today i want play and i see ban? For what?
Time/date (If Known): yesterday 07.07 or today 08.07
Apology/Statement Against Ban: Firstly i want to know for what i got ban :O???

Nock

« Reply #1306 on: July 08, 2016, 03:21:31 pm »
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): I don't know
Reason For Ban: Really I dont know who banned me :O. Today i want play and i see ban? For what?
Time/date (If Known): yesterday 07.07 or today 08.07
Apology/Statement Against Ban: Firstly i want to know for what i got ban :O???

look above your post, you got logbanned

Offline TimPL

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: July 08, 2016, 05:28:16 pm »
What does mean logbanned?
And this reason:*Tim* often trolls and glitches but he knows I'm admin so doesn't do anything when I'm around.
Is not reason, because i dont know that u are admin + glitches and trolls? So stupid reasons without evidence.

Tournesol

« Reply #1308 on: July 08, 2016, 05:38:50 pm »
And this reason:*Tim* often trolls and glitches but he knows I'm admin so doesn't do anything when I'm around.
Is not reason, because i dont know that u are admin + glitches and trolls? So stupid reasons without evidence.

Learn to read

Nock

« Reply #1309 on: July 08, 2016, 06:04:33 pm »

Offline TimPL

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: July 08, 2016, 07:38:45 pm »
What does mean logbanned? Just tell me this

AeroNinja

« Reply #1311 on: July 08, 2016, 07:39:31 pm »
It means that you are banned when you were off the server.

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1312 on: July 08, 2016, 07:43:33 pm »
It's not the first time you have been banned, I looked at the logs and can see you teamkilling on several occasions where people claim this is on purpose and there are multiple witnesses and we also have screenshots of you glitching, make a proper request and you might get unbanned.

UNBAN REQUEST
In-game Name: lu
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): i don't know
Reason For Ban: 2 days ago, 18e_fus_ingram did tk to me than he did tk to another player but he didn't say sorry, after round i tried to warn him but when i tried to warn ingram, "freedom" did tk to me and it wasn't him businesse so that made me angry than i swore at the him.finally he said me i took ss and i would ban you.
Time/date (If Known):today(08 july) but this case happened 2 days ago
Apology/Statement Against Ban:i apologise for my bad words and for to be angry.i wasted many hours in this server and i ll never do same thing
Player ID (If Known): -
Can't see anything in the logs for this name are you sure the ban wasn't temp? If so then please get me your in-game ID.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 07:45:08 pm by Herishey »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline TimPL

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: July 09, 2016, 08:57:48 am »
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): i don't know, golden?
Reason For Ban: Probably glitching and teamkilling
Time/date (If Known):07.07 or 08.07
Apology/Statement Against Ban:Really sorry for glitching but i tought that admin is not on server this is not bad :P, whereas teamkilling hmm I think that it's not fair when random player teamkilled me,
and teamkilled or insulted and i coudlnt tk him when admin did nothing and banned me like in the silence of the night.Regardless I very sorry for these things and please admins: Be more human!
Thank you

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: July 09, 2016, 11:42:34 am »
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): i don't know, golden?
Reason For Ban: Probably glitching and teamkilling
Time/date (If Known):07.07 or 08.07
Apology/Statement Against Ban:Really sorry for glitching but i tought that admin is not on server this is not bad :P, whereas teamkilling hmm I think that it's not fair when random player teamkilled me,
and teamkilled or insulted and i coudlnt tk him when admin did nothing and banned me like in the silence of the night.Regardless I very sorry for these things and please admins: Be more human!
Thank you
I also forgot to mention double spawning. Post on Monday (11.07.16) for your unban.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Akhilleus

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Comolokko
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1315 on: July 09, 2016, 01:12:37 pm »
It's not the first time you have been banned, I looked at the logs and can see you teamkilling on several occasions where people claim this is on purpose and there are multiple witnesses and we also have screenshots of you glitching, make a proper request and you might get unbanned.

UNBAN REQUEST
Reason For Ban: 2 days ago, 18e_fus_ingram did tk to me than he did tk to another player but he didn't say sorry, after round i tried to warn him but when i tried to warn ingram, "freedom" did tk to me and it wasn't him businesse so that made me angry than i swore at the him.finally he said me i took ss and i would ban you.
Apology/Statement Against Ban:i apologise for my bad words and for to be angry.i wasted many hours in this server and i ll never do same thing
Can't see anything in the logs for this name are you sure the ban wasn't temp? If so then please get me your in-game ID.

You can search for name 'juan' it should be. and i can't still connect server :(
i found my id: 310058
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 01:29:09 pm by Akhilleus »

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: July 09, 2016, 03:09:03 pm »

UNBAN REQUEST

You can search for name 'juan' it should be. and i can't still connect server :(
i found my id: 310058
I can see you were logged banned by Bob, post on Monday for your unban.

Offline Rommel

• Major
  • Herr Colonel, Sie wollen uns die Feste nehmen???
    • View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: July 09, 2016, 04:54:09 pm »
In-Game Name: 72nd_Pvt_Johnny_Bordello
Steam Name: [72nd]Rommel ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Regiment/Rank(If Any): Private in the 72nd.
Admin Experience: I have already been admin on the Groupfighting_Server for several months. Moreover have I been 2nd in Command in the K-KA the 78th and the Spartans, I was referee for both the NWL for the past two seasons and the NLC and organized the NWWC in 2016.
Spoken Languages: German and English.
Reason Why You Want This Role: I am very active on the Groupfighting_Server. I visit every day for at least an hour, often at times when there are no admins online. I have been leading regiment and have been refereeing for a long time, so I am able to make logical and fair decisions.

I know that the applications are closed, but Herishey stores them.

Offline Hepty

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 18e_SgtMaj_Hepty
« Reply #1318 on: July 09, 2016, 05:49:47 pm »
In-game Name: 94th_Pte_Matthew_Leslie
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Autobanned
Reason For Ban: Too many team kills
Time/date (If Known): 16:49 09/07/2016
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I am very sorry and i will try an avoid this happening again.
Player ID (If Known):

Offline Lightningcock

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: July 09, 2016, 06:47:28 pm »
Unban Request
In-game Name: 63e_SoP_Lightningcock
Admin Who Banned You (If Known):18e_Col_John_Prince
Reason For Ban: I got stabbed by a teammate and almost got killed I told the guy that he is an idiot, admin said calm down and I told him to "fk off"
Time/date (If Known): around 6:25PM GMT
Apology/Statement Against Ban:I had a few drinks and raged fast, I'm sorry John but for me that wasnt supposed to be Permaban
Player ID (If Known):
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 09:57:37 pm by Lightningcock »