Author Topic: The 1st East Prussian Infantry (1stEPI) *The Oldest in the Community*  (Read 141261 times)

Norwegian13

Movie night was fun, hopefully we can do another sometime soon!
Was too late for the EU fellas :P

Offline Spatulot

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1stEPI_A2_PLt_Spatulot
  • Side: Union
The MM event tonight was the most fun I've had in a Linebattle in a long time.  Now to wait for next year...  Nice to see all the Old Guard who showed up tonight!

Offline Heinrich

• Private
  • NW Official Administrator
    • View Profile
    • The 1st East Prussian Infantry
  • Nick: 1stEPI Heinrich
  • Side: Neutral
The MM event tonight was the most fun I've had in a Linebattle in a long time.  Now to wait for next year...  Nice to see all the Old Guard who showed up tonight!

Agreed.   I'd like to do more of these, but I feel as though people are quite split on either loving MM or hating it.

Offline Gared

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yusuf

Agreed.   I'd like to do more of these, but I feel as though people are quite split on either loving MM or hating it.
This

Offline Gared

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
I like my signature

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
TRR is the oldest reg.

Offline Gared

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile

Offline |Heinrich|

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • ex - 92nd Colonel 2015-2017 Versions
    • View Profile

Offline Peppers

• Colonel
  • Father of North American Cavalry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pepper

Offline Gared

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
I mean, they may be the oldest group , but not the oldest regiment in MM/NW history. They formed in 2004 but started to play the game when NW came out, I'm talking about regiments that started in MM
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 10:48:21 pm by Gared »

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
Very misleading inaccurate title.

Offline Gared

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Very misleading inaccurate title.
We started in MM TRR in BG1, different communities. Perhaps changing the title name to Oldest regiment in the community

Offline DaMonkey

• King of FSE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King DaMonkey I
  • Side: Confederacy
Jesus you people.
Did you know that if you use 100% of your brain, you get godlike powers? true story.
Did you know that if you use 10% of received donations, you can release BCoF by now. true story

Offline The 1stEPI

• Private
    • View Profile
Re: The 1st East Prussian Infantry (1stEPI) *Raising the Bar since 2010*
« Reply #898 on: July 13, 2015, 11:46:01 pm »
Hello!

To appease those who have been easily offended, the title has been temporarily changed until a suitable replacement can be decided upon :)

TRR is the oldest reg.

I mean, they may be the oldest group , but not the oldest regiment in MM/NW history. They formed in 2004 but started to play the game when NW came out, I'm talking about regiments that started in MM

Both claims hold validity.

The 1st East Prussian Infantry is the last remaining of the original regiments established in 2010 that would evolve into what is the modern community that we see today, and of that, the  first North American Regiment established for this community.

No doubt, there may be a few groups that are older than the EPI, and have been playing video games together long before MM or warband in general, but of those regiments founded within this community, the 1stEPI is the oldest with a continuous record of service.

We'd like to apologize for any confusion which might have stemmed as a result of the poorly worded title. :)

Offline 5arge

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: The 1st East Prussian Infantry (1stEPI) *Raising the Bar since 2010*
« Reply #899 on: July 14, 2015, 02:27:35 am »
The 1st East Prussian Infantry is the last remaining of the original regiments established in 2010 that would evolve into what is the modern community that we see today, and of that, the  first North American Regiment established for this community.

No doubt, there may be a few groups that are older than the EPI, and have been playing video games together long before MM or warband in general, but of those regiments founded within this community, the 1stEPI is the oldest with a continuous record of service.
As the Founding Grandfather of said Community, I fully endorse this message.
it seems that the person on the wrong end of 5arge always seems to get the punishment.