Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup [NWWC|2015|GB 3 Time Winners]  (Read 243472 times)

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NWWC 2015
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2015, 03:58:52 pm »
This should be interesting. I'll wait with my questions until the thread is up.

Offline Louisss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2015, 04:13:06 pm »
UK Masterace

Offline Michael Fish

• Major
  • Ubique
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1stRHA_Col_Fish
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2015, 04:17:28 pm »
Irish team pl0x

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2015, 05:39:38 pm »
Probably the only thing which could give me a renewal of interest in NW. A big thanks for taking over what I believe to be the hardest Event, organisation wise, and a very best of luck to run it as smoothy as possible Herishey even If I'm convinced you will do well.

This year is France year.

Spoiler
Fuck off UK. :(
[close]
Thank you for your support Tardet.

what are the teams? who sorts them?
Same as NWEC, a captain is selected my players of the nation and then he decides the team (though this time two co captains will be selected).

Pls make German coalation or something like that, Austria wont have enough players I think  :'(
The coalitions I will decide with Bobi at some point today probs.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2015, 05:52:20 pm »
Sorry for double post but we think we have decided on a date, the 9th of March matches will start. I will get the thread up asap and decide when cpts shall be decided and then when the team deadlines will be.

We chose the 9th of March as it's before exams start for most and should then finish just before or as exams start.

Also anyone who is willing to help with a map, servers or anything else such as graphics please contact me. :)
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 06:11:33 pm by Herishey »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Kraz

• CIS Spanker
  • Colonel
  • cool guy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wódka jest fajna
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup [NWWC|2015] Thread still WIP
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2015, 07:12:33 pm »
Good luck Heri with that.:)
Go France !!!! We have good players , I think we can win this year. I'll follow all match. :)

Offline Tyrionpk

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA Tyrion
  • Side: Union
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2015, 07:16:50 pm »
This should be interesting. I'll wait with my questions until the thread is up.

Irish captain right there!

Offline Aurora

• Private
  • eddies left toe
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2015, 07:25:18 pm »
ill go for team uk or fr hue

Offline Vaska

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Vaska
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2015, 07:30:39 pm »
I'm guessing there is no chance for me to take part in this tournament as Georgia has no team

Good luck anyways

Offline Kraz

• CIS Spanker
  • Colonel
  • cool guy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wódka jest fajna
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2015, 07:33:08 pm »
I'm guessing there is no chance for me to take part in this tournament as Georgia has no team

Good luck anyways

May be a coalition ?

Offline Ioxma

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2015, 07:37:28 pm »
All 63e Members banned

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2015, 08:04:25 pm »
Thanks to Moskito for the lovely header he made.

Offline Lubukill

• Second Lieutenant
  • Former player.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8e_Huss_Lt_Lubukill
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2015, 08:11:23 pm »
It is expected that the choosing of a National team's line-up is genuinely and absolutely intended to produce the strongest possible team for respective nations. The NWEC judges will review appeals against biased team selection should there be issues. We hope that friend, regiment or any other sort of bias does not infringe the process of forming the best possible National teams.

To be honest, this rang a bell. I partially disagree with how it's said. I mean, are you putting yourself as judge of the captain's decisions ? Will you just come and say "hey you didn't respect the rules when making the team" if someone comes and says "hey I wasn't taken" ? Forming the best National team can sometime mean excluding some very good players in order to put some that seem less good in duel, but have a better synergy in melee. If you don't trust me, I'll tell you that for Cavalry, I excluded some players that look good (Delta, Elite) and replaced them by players that are way less known, and probably less good in soloplay (Elkarma), but have a better synergy, the result ? You know it already. In infantry, people could have to do the same, not considering some people that are very good alone, but are a pain in the ass to play with, or just don't fit into a team.

Also, will it be mandatory to do selections, or can co-captains select the team without doing such ? I prefer to ask, in order to avoid some complications :)

Anyway, looking forward for it.
I hope you have fun, I know I did.

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2015, 08:38:32 pm »
usausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausa
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline eXiR62

• Second Lieutenant
  • Bazooka auf den Schultern - Pêşmerge-Style
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Adam MacFie
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2015, 08:48:48 pm »
usausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausa

CROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOATIA