Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars League [Season 1-4]  (Read 929543 times)

Offline Dottore

• Second Lieutenant
  • No, I am not Chinese Matty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Foot_Cpl_Matty
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars League
« Reply #4710 on: May 09, 2014, 12:11:49 pm »
TigerMan would also like to congratulate Nr.24 on their glorious victory against the 84e scum.
TigerMan do you mourn the unjust imprisonment of the fallen hero LamaMan?

Offline Friedrich

• Donator
  • 84e. Est. 2010. Official Non-Regiment Hopper.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Friedrich
  • Side: Union
« Reply #4711 on: May 09, 2014, 12:16:59 pm »
Nr. 24 does not itself any favour with this "AnimalMan" bots. It shows how they disresepect a good community atmosphere and just proves why a disproportionately high amount of their members are banned. Definitely not GG.

Offline RuSoFran

• Sergeant
  • Par le fer quand le feu manque
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 61eGF_RuSoFran
« Reply #4712 on: May 09, 2014, 12:31:23 pm »
The matche between the Ulster -15tes KPR
Date: Saturday 10/05/14 at 20h00
Good luck leo  ;)
#GGMurat

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #4713 on: May 09, 2014, 12:33:49 pm »
Nr. 24 does not itself any favour with this "AnimalMan" bots. It shows how they disresepect a good community atmosphere and just proves why a disproportionately high amount of their members are banned. Definitely not GG.
Dont want to take sides etc. but i do agree with friedrich, Is the trolling really necassary? there was a time when the Nr24 were good, but now... :/ Still a better Melee Clan Regiment than us though so hey im not complaining huehue
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Bever

• Major
  • The Alcademic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4714 on: May 09, 2014, 12:49:53 pm »
Dont want to take sides etc. but i do agree with friedrich, Is the trolling really necassary? there was a time when the Nr24 were good, but now... :/ Still a better Melee Clan Regiment than us though so hey im not complaining huehue

One of the moments when I miss the 91st as best regiment ^^
"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #4715 on: May 09, 2014, 12:50:50 pm »

May not have been loved by everyone but i do miss 91st too

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #4716 on: May 09, 2014, 01:29:53 pm »

Personally I dont like trolls what so ever but it feels really unfair to the ppl not trolling no matter what reg your in, they havnt done anything to deserve this hate or treatment.

Douchebags will be douchebags(they're in every regiment), learn to live with it, dont take it personal. Just wait until you start working and have to experience it everyday of the week up close  :-\

Just grow up and beyond it

Offline William Jones

• First Lieutenant
  • RG_84th_Pfc_William_Jones
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
  • Nick: IEC
« Reply #4717 on: May 09, 2014, 01:30:20 pm »

I miss the 91st as well
Former: 91st Lance Corporal | 70th Lieutenant | 17e Caporal | 78th Colour Serjeant | 84th Ensign | 1stMI Major | [RG] 84th Private First Class

Facebook: https://goo.gl/R5zjzb Twitter: https://goo.gl/1NkwDT

Offline Hekko

• Captain
  • I host stuff
    • View Profile
    • 15e Website
  • Nick: Nr24_Gren_Hptm_Hekko
« Reply #4718 on: May 09, 2014, 01:32:09 pm »

Now lets apply some brakes to the slander train. In the Nr.24 we are laughing at these posts as they are coming up, not with the person posting them. We are speculating about who it might be posting them though. You accuse us of being disrespectful when you are in fact the one baselessly accusing us of doing something, when in fact it's your own poor community relations that are the cause of it.

To then add insult to injury you go about explicitly stating that it was not a good game, when in fact the only point that caused friction was an unfortunate choice of referee for the game, and that was between us and the referee rather than us and the 84e. Yet still we are the disrespectful ones.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #4719 on: May 09, 2014, 01:32:23 pm »

I miss the 91st as well
I suppose the differnce between us was that i was never actually a part of the 91st, as i had other obligations unfortunantly, i would have loved to have played with them/you.

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
« Reply #4720 on: May 09, 2014, 01:49:02 pm »

Now lets apply some brakes to the slander train. In the Nr.24 we are laughing at these posts as they are coming up, not with the person posting them. We are speculating about who it might be posting them though. You accuse us of being disrespectful when you are in fact the one baselessly accusing us of doing something, when in fact it's your own poor community relations that are the cause of it.

To then add insult to injury you go about explicitly stating that it was not a good game, when in fact the only point that caused friction was an unfortunate choice of referee for the game, and that was between us and the referee rather than us and the 84e. Yet still we are the disrespectful ones.

Community logic at its finest  ;D

Offline Ryner

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4721 on: May 09, 2014, 01:53:28 pm »
Lord, stop hating on each other... It's bad for your health.  :-*

Spoiler
but seriously we should really get the thread back on topic...
[close]

Any games scheduled for today?

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #4722 on: May 09, 2014, 02:00:44 pm »
Lord, stop hating on each other... It's bad for your health.  :-*

Spoiler
but seriously we should really get the thread back on topic...
[close]

Any games scheduled for today?
18e vs Izm_LG should be interesting to see how they match up :)

Offline Bever

• Major
  • The Alcademic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4723 on: May 09, 2014, 02:29:03 pm »
Looking forward to our match vs 92nd.

Spoiler
NOT.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
[close]
"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #4724 on: May 09, 2014, 03:37:47 pm »
Looking forward to our match vs 92nd.

Spoiler
NOT.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
[close]

I look forward to seeing how you deal with the bydand train  :-*