Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars League [Season 1-4]  (Read 929663 times)

Offline Rejenorst

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars League
« Reply #2775 on: February 06, 2014, 06:35:27 am »
All this QQ. So much QQ endless amounts of QQ.

Wow and just for that I will hang out in your thread for the next 2 weeks.

Make sure you bring my bag up to my room. Preferably a room with a view to your trolling...
Thank you so much k thanks bai!

Spoiler

[close]
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 06:41:29 am by Rejenorst »
Spoiler

[close]

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2776 on: February 06, 2014, 06:42:29 am »
All this QQ. So much QQ endless amounts of QQ.

Wow and just for that I will hang out in your thread for the next 2 weeks.

Make sure you bring my bag up to my room. Preferably a room with a view to your trolling...
Thank you so much k thanks bai!

Spoiler

[close]

Spoiler
[close]
Father of the NA Competitive Scene

Offline Rejenorst

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2777 on: February 06, 2014, 06:43:10 am »
LOL *wipes a tear of comedy from eye*
Spoiler

[close]

Offline DasBrot

• Board Moderator
  • Inventor of NWL, Leader of 6te
    • View Profile
« Reply #2778 on: February 06, 2014, 09:15:22 am »
And again pages of discussion. gg

I hope everyone else is still enjoying NWL.

Offline ztree

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 78th_Pte_Finlay_MacNab
« Reply #2779 on: February 06, 2014, 09:38:33 am »
Man we're all enjoying this league, thanks for it!  :)

But one thing, the Nr24 is defending one of their members passionately here and they got my respect for that. How many regiments would do that for one of theirs in this way? Many wouldn't do shit.
I think 1 match day ban would be enough, he surely won't do this again.

(did he say the N-Word? something about their mothers? something about the holocaust? Dude, the things he says in my imagination, lel  ;D)

Offline Dottore

• Second Lieutenant
  • No, I am not Chinese Matty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Foot_Cpl_Matty
« Reply #2780 on: February 06, 2014, 09:43:54 am »
All this BS about Legality and law and human rights... Honestly calm down, its a game.

Offline Gokiller

• Almost Pride of Ni
  • Major General
  • Bydand in the chat lads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2781 on: February 06, 2014, 09:46:44 am »
All this BS about Legality and law and human rights... Honestly calm down, its a game.
Its a NW community.  8)

Offline HumanRightsWatcher

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2782 on: February 06, 2014, 10:16:04 am »
And it's not like it's a big loss that NuttyPig does not play in this competition anymore...
From what I heard and seen of him hes trouble... Hell, there must be a good reason why he seems to be banned from these forums......  ::)

I'm glad these event organisers have the balls to just ban trolls from their events, more should do it, then we have a more friendly community with proper competition and less bullshit..

Oh wait.... I bet the Nr24 will go out of their way to discuss why banning their trollish members is for reasons not in the rules! So more bullshit on this forum as a result... ohwell... :P

It's well known that their common sence lacks any reasoning... but I bet their good on human rights! :)

Let me end this by quoting the Nr.24 rules of membership;
-----------------------------------------------------------
· Respect is one of the most important virtues in this regiment. Be respectful to fellow members and to others. Do not insult or make inappropriate comments, always remain calm and do not insult anyone. A gentleman is always true and never lies;

· Racism, Homophobia or any kind of insult regarding another person religion, way of living, etc is forbidden and punishable;

· You represent the regiment. We are a team and value teamwork. Always remember that we are there to back you up in any and every occasion;
-----------------------------------------------------------
The guidelines above are mandatory and are not open for discussion. Failure to follow the Regimental Code of Conduct will lead to punishment depending on how serious the offense was.

I see you follow your own rules well (not), Trying to defend a troll member for breaking your own clan rules?..

Wow so much logic.

Offline Scol

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: flower boy scol
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2783 on: February 06, 2014, 10:17:52 am »
Are you afraid of somebody or why would you use a fake account to participate in this discussion? Do you not stand for your words?

Offline Hamlenain

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [14e]_SLt_Hamlenain
« Reply #2784 on: February 06, 2014, 10:20:48 am »
Ah the great NW community, so much insanity. I remember the day when 91st administrated the GF server and so many players were banned for reasons as wide as an unfortunate tk of a 91st player to "speaking french in the chat".
Considering the 18th as a regiment got banned from NW for things Marton said in the chat and no Nr.24 voiced any complaint (better them than me, amarite?), I find this whole "standing up for the rights of individuals" spiel somewhat hypocritical. Notice I am expressing an opinion, not uttering insults or pointing fingers at individuals, which is the polite thing to do. Poor Hadhod, I feel for you. I admire your solidarity Nr.24, good show on that, but seriously. I used to feel proud to be european because we don't pull the sort of crap americans do, I'm refering to the succesful case of a women microwaving her cat and then suing the microwave company for NOT warning her NOT to do it (not all americans are like that, but it is a pretty piss-poor example of what americans can be). Yet here we are, 10 pages of debate where some Nr.24 members are trying to convince the rest of us that insulting is ok anywhere, people being insulted should just stfu and gtfo for being such whiny little girls, and yet 10 pages later some Nr.24 members are still complaining about how unfairly they have been treated. Indeed, an individual has been punished (somewhat harshly in my view, but compared to what happened to 18th it is just a slap on the wrist) for his behaviour.

Is the match cancelled, forfeit by Nr.24 for that individual's behaviour?
Is team Nr.24 going to recover from such a devastating blow as the football equivalent of a red card?

I'm sorry but Nutty shouldn't have insulted in the first place, Nr.24 should have made one statement about Spartan's butt-hurt and slightly harsh decision and left it at that. In my opinion the last 10 pages of some Nr.24 members so staunchly debating that it is their not yet removed right to behave like douches, and then still be allowed to play and be douches as long as they are told they are no longer allowed to be is just some of the most surreal stuff I have read in my entire life, and I have read some weird stuff in my 10 year teaching career...
Bever and DasBrot organised the NWL, it is their league, they make the decisions. Don't like them, make your own league, your own rules, see who shows up and play the games you want to play, the way you want to play them. But so long as you are in their league, you submit to their decision as they are the effective mediators of this league. I for one agree with jackie, Hadhod and Bever, just let it go Nr.24.

Let me just make this clear, I am voicing my opinion, not that of 14e as a regiment. I'm also referring to some Nr.24 individuals and not all of Nr.24 as a whole. Thank you 7te for a nice game and an enjoyable event, good luck against 84e, though I'm rooting for 84e.

Offline FrithBiscuit

• Colonel
  • PM me for pics, cutest Grimbarian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2785 on: February 06, 2014, 10:42:06 am »
*The first on topic, positive comment in decades*

I'm looking forward to losing 10-0 to the 84e!
Current:
Past: 63e CdB, 43rd Ens, 28th Lt, 1stElbe Lt

Offline Kitty

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 84e_SoP_Kitty
« Reply #2786 on: February 06, 2014, 10:45:56 am »
Lol :) We shall see how it ends out.....Let's make it a intense battle :P

Offline Gokiller

• Almost Pride of Ni
  • Major General
  • Bydand in the chat lads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2787 on: February 06, 2014, 10:49:36 am »
92nd against 94th... Miaow. Use4life meat... Jum

Btw, gg just looked back. More then 10 pages in 1-2 days. The L'Aigle thread doesn't even beat that. ;D

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
  • 91st Lt Col | 17e Maj | Power Ranger | FFE |
    • View Profile
« Reply #2788 on: February 06, 2014, 10:57:29 am »
lel use and van gonna get rekt  :-*

Offline Cara

• French Language Moderator
  • Language Moderator
  • Former IVe_AdC
    • View Profile
    • TFD
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2789 on: February 06, 2014, 10:58:33 am »
The L'Aigle thread doesn't even beat that. ;D

Quoted for thruth  ;D

And Good Luck to all the match coming up ! I think Ham made a good summary of the situation. I hope it's over now, it would be a shame if a moderator has to say to stop the useless opinion spam :)