Poll

Should we allow NAs to play 10 rounds on their Server ?

Yes
118 (49.4%)
No
121 (50.6%)

Total Members Voted: 233

Voting closed: January 31, 2016, 09:35:02 pm

Author Topic: NWWC 2016  (Read 482098 times)

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2016
« Reply #2850 on: March 21, 2016, 10:09:48 pm »
please remove lone as admin worst admin ever ... started when we wrote not rdy; let randoms with admin join and abuse admin; being totaly rude; need to list more reasons?

*snip*
is alessandro your best friend?
« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 11:54:48 pm by Karth »
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline Berkovic

• Second Lieutenant
  • Ne mutlu Türküm diyene!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sikik
« Reply #2851 on: March 21, 2016, 10:16:27 pm »
please remove lone as admin worst admin ever ... started when we wrote not rdy; let randoms with admin join and abuse admin; being totaly rude; need to list more reasons?

maybe u should list some things that u did wrong. Anti-semetism, insulting, shooting in live rounds, shoud I go on?

Norwegian13

« Reply #2852 on: March 21, 2016, 10:18:02 pm »
Lone was in the right.

One of your guys just shot in the middle of the round, you were being assholes, chat was being spammed, and several things such as Berkovic listed. Lone didn't do anything wrong.

Offline EreBoss

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #2853 on: March 21, 2016, 10:20:36 pm »
Team austria just entered my top 5 of most childish regiments ive played against in the last 3,5 years.
GG was a close match...
Hoplite in the Spartan Hoplites

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #2854 on: March 21, 2016, 10:21:52 pm »
hey just wanna say I am a referee too, so feel free to ask me, bye
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline ExoticFail

• Major
  • Ik moet masturberen
    • View Profile
  • Nick: "Describe live&amp
« Reply #2855 on: March 21, 2016, 10:23:24 pm »

maybe u should list some things that u did wrong. Anti-semetism, insulting, shooting in live rounds, shoud I go on?

dont forget nazism.  KK Jokes aside.

It was a salt match from Austria no doubt. I wont start a salt war now or anything. Just understand the atmosphere was kinda stressed, since no one responded. I joined the Server as 6th Person and the admin just kept on going with spamming "HURRY UP NOW" or anything like that.

I know we were late, but tbh i dont care, i had other stuff to do till then. After he kept spammin in admin chat i told him to shut up, and im getting people online. I think everyone who was there has seen the rest, no need of an explanation.

But one thing I would like to make clear, Refeeres should NOT make fun of the Nations. If you dont believe me the admins did that. Check the Logs. I dont care about the Match. Nice evening everyone and fuck of.

Hauptmann ExoticFail hat wie immer die Lage fest im Griff und verteilt hier die oneklicks
my posts never are irrelevant, they are gods words whom I connect through me,yet some little shit allways deletes my posts here even tho they r bob approved 
They always give me a chuckle that's for sure.

Offline ExoticFail

• Major
  • Ik moet masturberen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2856 on: March 21, 2016, 10:24:07 pm »
Team austria just entered my top 5 of most childish regiments ive played against in the last 3,5 years.
GG was a close match...

Thx for seeing us as a regiment kind sir, we appreciate it.
Hauptmann ExoticFail hat wie immer die Lage fest im Griff und verteilt hier die oneklicks
my posts never are irrelevant, they are gods words whom I connect through me,yet some little shit allways deletes my posts here even tho they r bob approved 

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2857 on: March 21, 2016, 10:24:26 pm »

You wouldnt like an autoblocker ref your match , would you? #RejectionOfKore#NoMatchesToRef4U#Cheater#Fotin#RIP#SendAutoblockLinkviaSteam

Norwegian13

« Reply #2858 on: March 21, 2016, 10:25:11 pm »
What ref was mocking your nation, Exotic?

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #2859 on: March 21, 2016, 10:25:59 pm »

You wouldnt like an autoblocker ref your match , would you? #RejectionOfKore#NoMatchesToRef4U#Cheater#Fotin#RIP#SendAutoblockLinkviaSteam

If you check our last video (match against Spain) you will see a nice bunch of autohacks.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Caps

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2860 on: March 21, 2016, 10:27:15 pm »
Most of us were in 5th Regimental Groupfighting Tournament [EU] tourney and some went on toilett or grabbing something to drink like exotic... told admin but he just said go were 6o8 ... it was around 21:35 by then and match was scheduled at 21:30

rly sad that this happened in nw aswell thought nw community is better than native

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2861 on: March 21, 2016, 10:28:56 pm »
GG was a close match...

So you mean Team Austria turned into a regiment oh no....

Offline ExoticFail

• Major
  • Ik moet masturberen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2862 on: March 21, 2016, 10:29:21 pm »
Most of us were in 5th Regimental Groupfighting Tournament [EU] tourney and some went on toilett or grabbing something to drink like exotic... told admin but he just said go were 6o8 ... it was around 21:35 by then and match was scheduled at 21:30

rly sad that this happened in nw aswell thought nw community is better than native

for all english nabs : 21:30 = 8:30 Gmt

Norwegian13

« Reply #2863 on: March 21, 2016, 10:29:40 pm »
If any Austrians took my comment: "Austria is getting rekt xddd" as me mocking Austria, that was not how it was intended.

I wasn't even the referee for that match, Lone was. I only stepped in because he told me that he might have to during the match, so I was there in case he needed me to take over. My comment was all in 'good banter' and was not intended to mock Austria.

I apologize if any Austrians saw that as me mocking their country. That was not at all how my comment was intended.

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2864 on: March 21, 2016, 10:36:29 pm »
Lone has refereed both SWE matches and done a perfect job so far.