Poll

Should we allow NAs to play 10 rounds on their Server ?

Yes
118 (49.4%)
No
121 (50.6%)

Total Members Voted: 233

Voting closed: January 31, 2016, 09:35:02 pm

Author Topic: NWWC 2016  (Read 482057 times)

Offline Maharbaal

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 23e_CplFo_Mathias_Bastier
  • Side: Union
Re: NWWC 2016
« Reply #1800 on: February 15, 2016, 01:22:13 am »
It's cool I actually can read that rubberish, nice insults bro, says alot about the Russian community.

That past 'go kill yourself' comment of mine was just a banter, as USSR/CCCP were cunts who destroyed half of Europe. I don't really give a fuck about how badly you name your team, xd.

But still, you suck.

Haha.

Spoiler
sry for another pointless post, but I am an ignorant
[close]
Destroyed?  So Hitler was a hero and USSR was the real enemy? 
That rusophobic bro. What city's they destroyed?  What nations they killed?
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Maharbaal

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 23e_CplFo_Mathias_Bastier
« Reply #1801 on: February 15, 2016, 01:24:25 am »
sry double post fail
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 01:26:52 am by Maharbaal »

Offline Elessar

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1802 on: February 15, 2016, 01:48:47 am »
In the end it's up to the organisers to decide what's going to be the final decision. And if "Team USSR" does not adhere to the tournament rules/organisers decisions they should not be allowed to play at all. It's not a big loss anyway looking at this thread.
Why dont we adhere to the tournament rules? Read the rule #8. This silly situation happened cuz 1) Caz just "dislikes" us  or 2) He afraids of us (I dunno why cuz GER, GB and FRA can easily beat us) Thats my opinion.
P.S. Sorry for Kazak hes mad a little bit.
P.S.S. Orgs have to allow NA to play 10 rounds on their server that will be fair I guess. Mb Caz afraids of them too, who knows...

Offline Raii21

• First Sergeant
  • Biggest shittalker EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1803 on: February 15, 2016, 02:45:52 am »
You keep saying there are simply not enough people applying to be in the team cause they don't know about it. Have you even messaged any russian/ukrainian player from any of those many regiments? Have you even tried to find 1 person outside of your bubble of op melee gods that would surely rek in the tournament? Great represantation and effort. You must have their steam. Surely it wouldnt hurt to personaly ask some people if they want to represent their country? Lazy assholes

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1804 on: February 15, 2016, 04:04:14 am »
Please Rommel and Caz, bare with these knobheads causing all this grief. Once this is taken care of I know we'll have a great and fun tournament with you guys organizing it. Please dont give in to "them". Goodnight
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 04:06:31 am by Carolusrex »

Offline Hadhod

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_John_MacKintosh
« Reply #1805 on: February 15, 2016, 04:13:08 am »
In the end it's up to the organisers to decide what's going to be the final decision. And if "Team USSR" does not adhere to the tournament rules/organisers decisions they should not be allowed to play at all. It's not a big loss anyway looking at this thread.
Why dont we adhere to the tournament rules? Read the rule #8. This silly situation happened cuz 1) Caz just "dislikes" us  or 2) He afraids of us (I dunno why cuz GER, GB and FRA can easily beat us) Thats my opinion.
P.S. Sorry for Kazak hes mad a little bit.
P.S.S. Orgs have to allow NA to play 10 rounds on their server that will be fair I guess. Mb Caz afraids of them too, who knows...
No you're getting me wrong here. What I meant was: If the organisers decide to not allow the coalition and you still try to force it, they should simply not allow any Russian or Ukrainian team at all, since you would then go against their decisions and thus the tournament rules. Since it is most obvious that no attempt was made to actually get two separate teams up and running they should just do that, and not give in to slavic pressure.  ;)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #1806 on: February 15, 2016, 09:21:28 am »
If you're not going to respect the organisers and their decisions then you shouldn't be here. It takes a lot of time and effort to host events like this, especially the NWWC/NWEC because everyone goes full retard. If you won't listen to them then quite simply leave. Stop being ignorant, disrespectful kids.

Caz & Rommel if they're not going to respect your decisions just leave them out, it's not worth the effort.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
« Reply #1807 on: February 15, 2016, 09:48:13 am »
Rebellious,what are u talking about?
The guy who asked me to play Turkey this year,typing shit here,comrade,get good.
Cazasar,Rommel,please,no trash-talking about CCCP.
U know nothing about the USSR country to write a shit about it.
Don't forget,this is just a game,if we rekt yah team,try to not cry.
Shut up,Germans and Englishmen,l2p,and get Gud to this NWWC,coz Red Machine is coming for yah asses.
СОЮЗ НЕРУШИМЫЙ РЕСПУБЛИК СВОБОДНЫХ
СПЛОТИЛА НАВЕКИ ВЕЛИКАЯ РУСЬ!
 ДА ЗДРАВСТВУЕТ ДРУЖБА НАРОДОВ!

P.S
Красная Машина наступает,бежать уже некуда.

The guy who asked you to join turkish team? Dude you reached to berkovic saying you had played for turkish cav team and you wanna play for us again saying russian community has retards. Wish I had stored our steam conversations , now you wrote me on steam caz doesnt allow you to play for turkey but then I learn its all about you to play for coalition so take your piss elsewhere kid. I didint ask you to play for us in the first place I even told you there is gonna be trial and you came to that . Today when I get home I will contact with bboyka and ask him if he could find ukranians , russians to play Im sure he will be interested , and also he is ukranian so kobzik you lied to us saying there were only 2-3 ukranians , it is obvious both of the communitiea of yours didint make any effort to find players just to force coalition to caz and rommel . It is a shame to see people are so tryhards to not even fight for their own nation and try to make as other said "gf gods only" team

Offline 17th_JR_Pplk

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1808 on: February 15, 2016, 09:53:35 am »
Don't take Kazak so seriosly. Even russian community doesn't like him. It would be better if u just forbid him to post here for not posting shit here anymore.

Offline Skyfall

• First Lieutenant
  • Wow Im unbanned :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #1809 on: February 15, 2016, 10:59:59 am »
9 posts just to write a couple of insults, something in russian and other random weird ideas about CCCP and the russian hegemony.

Just stop, we don't really care

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
« Reply #1810 on: February 15, 2016, 11:18:52 am »
CCCP is not a coalition,this is the Union which our fathers created.
Red Machine is back and it's ready to give some lessons to the hall world.

Dude just stop you are making fool of yourself , also I didint say you were bad player nor I do remember calling you the best in the roster of Turkey . You could be a good addition to the team not gonna deny that but I asked you to make up your mind and come to a decision you chose Russia now have fun . Also i didint know you had played for russian national team before , consequences do bot really matter now , I hope caz and rommel give the best solution that is possible . Stop with all CCCP crap too please you are simply shit posting right now.

Offline 17th_JR_Pplk

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1811 on: February 15, 2016, 11:27:01 am »
17JR_Pplk,u're not the member of any national team,u're not the leader of any regiment,u're not the member of Russian community,so please shut up ur mouth and go ahead,no name plox.
This is what i told you. Just mute him or ask him not to post here. The problem is already solved by Rommel.

Offline LeBrave

• Major
  • still better than you
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FRA
« Reply #1812 on: February 15, 2016, 11:46:38 am »
Nation: France
Co-Captain: LeBrave
2nd Co-Captain: Peponi
Roster: Troister, Deus, Tardet, LeBrave, Peponi, Omi, ReiKor, Vade, FaZe, Maharbaal, Skikers, DayBoul, Extazz94, TBA
1x Duel Champion (5x podiums)/ 5x NWWC champions / 74x tournaments finalists

1vs1-10vs10 champion and 3x golds RGL L1, 4x golds NWGFL L1 and 1x gold NLC.

Offline |Heinrich|

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • ex - 92nd Colonel 2015-2017 Versions
    • View Profile
« Reply #1813 on: February 15, 2016, 11:47:31 am »
All this salt

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL