Poll

Should we allow NAs to play 10 rounds on their Server ?

Yes
118 (49.4%)
No
121 (50.6%)

Total Members Voted: 233

Voting closed: January 31, 2016, 09:35:02 pm

Author Topic: NWWC 2016  (Read 482025 times)

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2016
« Reply #1125 on: January 30, 2016, 09:10:10 pm »
Welsh team? Been there in the past, denying me bc you no like me.

Racism.
>always high
>GOAT

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1126 on: January 30, 2016, 09:54:40 pm »
The community is changed, there are more players now. Maybe the coalition made sense in the past years,  but nowadays it doesnt. Norway has a team, greece has a team, even bulgaria and finland. So I really believe that the problem is in the cpts of Ukraine. Everyone knows that you/they are doing it just to be more competitive, so its kinda ridiculous.

UA cant find enough players, im not joking dude.
RUS wont play without UA.
UA wont play without RUS.
Which means both teams wont take part in the tournament which is a shame :(

Their choice. Right now they are doing nothing to sort out a Russian Team so I hope the organizers see this lack of effort and dont give in to their demands.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #1127 on: January 30, 2016, 10:27:53 pm »
The community is changed, there are more players now. Maybe the coalition made sense in the past years,  but nowadays it doesnt. Norway has a team, greece has a team, even bulgaria and finland. So I really believe that the problem is in the cpts of Ukraine. Everyone knows that you/they are doing it just to be more competitive, so its kinda ridiculous.

How is there more players lol
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline MaNdar1nch1k

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: January 30, 2016, 10:28:45 pm »

Their choice. Right now they are doing nothing to sort out a Russian Team so I hope the organizers see this lack of effort and dont give in to their demands.

Well they said without the coalition they are not playing and thats it. Sooo i guess no Russia and Ukraine this year :(

against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: January 30, 2016, 10:29:32 pm »

Well they said without the coalition they are not playing and thats it. Sooo i guess no Russia and Ukraine this year :(
Bye.

Offline MaNdar1nch1k

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: January 30, 2016, 10:32:59 pm »
Spoiler

Bye.
[close]
Rude

against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: January 30, 2016, 10:37:36 pm »
I thought rommel will ban eveyone who is speaking about this problem
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: January 30, 2016, 10:38:34 pm »
bane
yeah rommel will bane you really hard
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #1133 on: January 30, 2016, 10:38:56 pm »
So, uh, Caz, any word on the NA situation? Or do I have to bring the NA nerds back in here?

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: January 30, 2016, 10:39:26 pm »
So, uh, Caz, any word on the NA situation? Or do I have to bring the NA nerds back in here?
soon to the first, PLS NO to the 2nd.
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #1135 on: January 30, 2016, 10:41:34 pm »
soon to the first, PLS YES to the 2nd.
aight

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: January 30, 2016, 10:43:59 pm »
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #1137 on: January 30, 2016, 10:45:43 pm »

« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 10:47:21 pm by DayBoul »
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Tammo

• Major
  • I eat ass daily
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bob Ross
« Reply #1138 on: January 30, 2016, 10:53:24 pm »

Please no, they aren't master race. Please no, no please, please please, no, no please.

Offline Andee

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1139 on: January 30, 2016, 11:25:37 pm »

It's an EU only tourny.
xD