Poll

Should we allow NAs to play 10 rounds on their Server ?

Yes
118 (49.4%)
No
121 (50.6%)

Total Members Voted: 233

Voting closed: January 31, 2016, 09:35:02 pm

Author Topic: NWWC 2016  (Read 479273 times)

Offline OldPlayer

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2016
« Reply #570 on: January 24, 2016, 04:28:18 pm »
Jesus, what an awful map. Remove the trees and put some walls up instead to reduce stutter and fov lag. Only have the essential stuff there.

Also, don't mix ground textures inside the arena.

fuck off, make your own map or stfu

I am sorry I broke your heart with some criticism on the map which could be improved. Jesus, how can you be so incredibly emotional and butthurt?

Jesus, what an awful map. Remove the trees and put some walls up instead to reduce stutter and fov lag. Only have the essential stuff there.

Also, don't mix ground textures inside the arena.

stop bein a nager
Yeah, some nice racism being shed aswell here.

NW Community <3
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 04:31:02 pm by OldPlayer »

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: January 24, 2016, 04:29:22 pm »
Svennson said something that made sense. Stop the senseless insults pls.

I can assure you that the map isnt laggy tho
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #572 on: January 24, 2016, 06:01:24 pm »
So can I play for Wales now?  :) :) :) :) :) :)

Did you move there and get a citizenship since the last post?

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: January 24, 2016, 06:02:23 pm »
So can I play for Wales now?  :) :) :) :) :) :)

Did you move there and get a citizenship since the last post?

No to moving, yes have citizenship bc united kingdom, gib my team you bastards
>always high
>GOAT

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: January 24, 2016, 06:03:39 pm »
why do brits want to make a team for their states ? I mean you dont see a lower saxony team from germany
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #575 on: January 24, 2016, 06:05:46 pm »
why do brits want to make a team for their states ? I mean you dont see a lower saxony team from germany

Wales / Scotland arent states they are Countries in their own right apart of the UK. Germany is a country just the same as Wales / Scotland.

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: January 24, 2016, 06:06:27 pm »
mates rates teams

Wales
Country

Wales is a country in southwest Great Britain known for its rugged coastline, mountainous national parks, distinctive language and Celtic culture. Cardiff, the capital, is a refined coastal city with a nightlife scene and a medieval castle with ornate Gothic Revival interiors. Also to the south is Gower Peninsula, with beaches at Swansea and Rhossili bays offering surfing and other water sports.

Its a country not a province you turd, and I want to represent
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 06:08:16 pm by Ketchup »
>always high
>GOAT

Offline Kroglog

• Second Lieutenant
  • Goyim
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: January 24, 2016, 06:18:20 pm »
Nation: GB
Player's Name: Kroglog
Player's Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198165173272/

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
« Reply #578 on: January 24, 2016, 07:01:02 pm »
Can john sanders play for Canada? His great aunt phillis lives in Canada therefore he is part Canadian right?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
huh

Offline MaNdar1nch1k

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: January 24, 2016, 07:16:40 pm »
After consulting with Rommel we came to the conclusion that Harriers idea is really the best way to solve this. The prior Organizers didnt take nationality too serious so we dont have anything to really work with. Since we will change that in this and the upcoming cups its probably the best if we make a cut and let the players in question choose ONCE between their Nations. Again: You cant switch your nation after this cup, so it will stay for the upcoming NWWC tourneys.

Does that mean i can choose a nation now ?  :D :D :D

against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: January 24, 2016, 08:15:30 pm »
mates rates teams

Wales
Country

Wales is a country in southwest Great Britain known for its rugged coastline, mountainous national parks, distinctive language and Celtic culture. Cardiff, the capital, is a refined coastal city with a nightlife scene and a medieval castle with ornate Gothic Revival interiors. Also to the south is Gower Peninsula, with beaches at Swansea and Rhossili bays offering surfing and other water sports.

GB ppl should choose if there should be team UK or team England, Wales, Scotland etc. I might be brainfarting but as far as i know Great Britain is not a sovereign state nor a country.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 08:24:32 pm by Carolusrex »

Offline CaptainDante

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Guardie Reali Italiane Official Website
« Reply #581 on: January 24, 2016, 08:18:22 pm »
Nation: Italy
Player's Name: Humbert
Player's Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041198806/

Nation: Italy
Player's Name: Gozzillas
Player's Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198097189535/

Offline |Heinrich|

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • ex - 92nd Colonel 2015-2017 Versions
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: January 24, 2016, 09:14:41 pm »
mates rates teams

Wales
Country

wat he said!

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #583 on: January 24, 2016, 09:22:39 pm »
mates rates teams

Wales
Country

GB ppl should choose if there should be team UK or team England, Wales, Scotland etc. I might be brainfarting but as far as i know Great Britain is not a sovereign state nor a country.
There are no Welsh or Irish people in our team usually anyway since they try to make their own team. Realistically Hekko and myself should have decided to let them split or not ages ago but we just let Wales and Ireland split off since they were the two that wanted to do it most. England and Scotland never really wanted to split off before and were quite happy to still play as GB.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Phoen!x

• Major
  • RGL Inventor
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: January 24, 2016, 09:30:32 pm »
mates rates teams

Wales
Country

There are no Welsh or Irish people in our team usually anyway since they try to make their own team. Realistically Hekko and myself should have decided to let them split or not ages ago but we just let Wales and Ireland split off since they were the two that wanted to do it most. England and Scotland never really wanted to split off before and were quite happy to still play as GB.

There was never any Irish Axiom playin for GB