Author Topic: 71st (Highland) Regiment of Foot  (Read 134832 times)

Offline cheeseypants

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st_Col_Cheeseypants
  • Side: Union
Re: 71st (Highland) Regiment of Foot
« Reply #600 on: April 14, 2018, 05:54:40 am »
Guys, can we get back to what is important here?
Leader of the 71st

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
  • Nick: 41stNY Col | discord.gg/41stny
« Reply #601 on: April 14, 2018, 05:55:00 am »
Good job Fireboy
The point was to copy what he was doing dom u noob

learn how to quote properly 63e karth dick-sucker. Dont wagon onto whichever regiment is stacked at the time and think you are hot shit right out of the 63e. I saw you in that 15e vs 91st gf. I did more in 2-3 rounds of playing near the end than you did the entire match.

Lol who's this USMC guy? Is irrelevant for 99% of his time in NW, joins 6te, sucks on Irish's tits, then grew some balls congrats!

You mean the 15evs91st groupfight where i was top and u were sucking the 15e the whole time to play but they wouldnt let you? Good try tho

Notice how maniac cant make a comeback to this, it's because its the truth poor maniac  :'(

Fireboy I didnt respond to you because you are just an attention seeking 63e troll. I only asked to play before the match started, after that I just spectated until Moraine and Uni started asking me to come in when it was 19-8and then we magically won 2-3 rounds in a row when 15e had been getting steamrolled. But good try attempting to make shit up.

Not my intention to get stuck into this mess, but let’s keep the 15e shit talking out of this. The only merc we intended to bring was fireboy who had Merced for our normal linebattle without knowledge of the gf so we offered him to come. After that, yoshie and maniac heads about the gf at which point a few others came in. However, mercs were not even played until the last rounds with the exception of fireboy. To that end, I even stopped maniac from playing till the last couple rounds, because he distinctly got angry at me for not letting him play with [SPEC] tags but letting a couple others merc. At no point did I or moraine “beg” you to come in. In fact, you were the one begging to be let in to merc
Click Signature to Join the 41st NY Discord

|Viper|

« Reply #602 on: April 14, 2018, 05:55:11 am »
Ok from reading all of this the most important takeaway is vetro is a serial liar and attention seeker.
He's trying to take credit for participating in and being in the LG during the 3eVolt beef and when we won NAPL.
However this is contrary to what actually happened, when he joined for 2 days got bullied by raf and left.
He was about to get kicked out if I recall correctly so it did not make much of a difference.

:/
I mean I was there  ::)

Offline cheeseypants

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: April 14, 2018, 05:55:29 am »
Leader of the 71st

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #604 on: April 14, 2018, 05:55:50 am »
Good job Fireboy

learn how to quote properly 63e karth dick-sucker. Dont wagon onto whichever regiment is stacked at the time and think you are hot shit right out of the 63e. I saw you in that 15e vs 91st gf. I did more in 2-3 rounds of playing near the end than you did the entire match.

Lol who's this USMC guy? Is irrelevant for 99% of his time in NW, joins 6te, sucks on Irish's tits, then grew some balls congrats!

You mean the 15evs91st groupfight where i was top and u were sucking the 15e the whole time to play but they wouldnt let you? Good try tho

Notice how maniac cant make a comeback to this, it's because its the truth poor maniac  :'(

Fireboy I didnt respond to you because you are just an attention seeking 63e troll. I only asked to play before the match started, after that I just spectated until Moraine and Uni started asking me to come in when it was 19-8and then we magically won 2-3 rounds in a row when 15e had been getting steamrolled. But good try attempting to make shit up.
As a repersenitive we didnt ask you to come you begged to merc. But ok  :o

Offline DrunkenSpartan

• Sergeant Major
  • Run towards the sound of thunder :P It's more fun.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Fus_Spartan
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #605 on: April 14, 2018, 05:55:58 am »

do you think he'll beat oprah in the next election
It's the same old thing since 1916
In your head, in your head they're still fighting
With their tanks and their bombs
And air bombs and their guns
In your head, in your head they are dying...

Offline cheeseypants

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: April 14, 2018, 05:56:17 am »

do you think he'll beat oprah in the next election
fact
Leader of the 71st

Offline ManiacBullseye

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Maniac
« Reply #607 on: April 14, 2018, 05:57:05 am »
Uni, Moraine was literally nagging you about bringing me into the match right when you guys were about to lose.... and I didnt even talk to you guys until I joined in. But nice try.

Offline junedragon

• Colonel
  • Nr2, 29th, PLG, 63e, Team Canada, 4eme
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: April 14, 2018, 05:57:24 am »
cant wait to get out with muh benefits i didnt put any work in for

remember guys, YOU all are paying for me and my free college

i didnt know radio shack salesmen had to attend college

Why am I still here

Offline purplishdragon

• Second Lieutenant
  • hey pussy are you still there?
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: April 14, 2018, 05:57:58 am »
Good job Fireboy

As a repersenitive we didnt ask you to come you begged to merc. But ok  :o
what

Offline cheeseypants

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: April 14, 2018, 05:58:02 am »
Leader of the 71st

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #611 on: April 14, 2018, 05:58:22 am »
This regiment is a Trump friendly zone

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #612 on: April 14, 2018, 05:59:09 am »

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #613 on: April 14, 2018, 05:59:23 am »
Spoiler
Good job Fireboy

[close]

Talked to Uni and Moraine, confirmed i was in the top 2 for the GF and they also confirmed maniac begged every round to spawn in. Anything else you consider me to be "making up". Also noticed how he still didnt dispute being a Irrelevant USMC  :o
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline cheeseypants

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: April 14, 2018, 05:59:50 am »
Leader of the 71st