Author Topic: Introduce Yourself!  (Read 274043 times)

Offline Walko

• Brigadier General
  • Tired art student.
    • View Profile
    • 4. Silesian Landwehr
  • Side: Union
Re: Introduce Yourself!
« Reply #180 on: March 14, 2013, 08:20:08 pm »
My name is Walko, I have only been here since the release of NW :(. I was a pub for a bit, but was then recruited into Lowlander's 18e. After rising to the prestigious rank of Soldat, the 18e  disbanded, my officers from the 18e, Greenbeard and Bap King has formed the 1tes Pommerches. Without hesitation I joined, and was the first NA member of the regiment. In the early days, there was a small NA section of Jaegers. Jishnu lead the section, and I was second in command. Eventually I began to lead, and brought the section up to a strength of ~60 men.  As Greenbeard stopped leading, I started leading the regiment. After a few months of this, I decided to form my own regiment. The 1st West Prussian infantry. Because of my horrible leading skills, the regiment failed, and I have now joined the 19te.
Pointy stick champion

Offline Reverse

• Second Lieutenant
  • Rule Britannia!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Reverse
« Reply #181 on: March 16, 2013, 01:52:00 am »
Hello!
I am Reverse, a 13 year-old Brit currently living in the US.
I was a pub for 3 months before joining up with the 89th Royal Guard.
I have always been interested in European history and the ACW has piqued my interest.
I've yet to donate, but i will when a release date is announced.
Currently i am a Sergeant of the rifle detachment of the 89th.
I came around a few months after the release of NW, but i have played MM and i enjoy it.
I am also currently making a mod.
Also, PRESERVE THE UNION, CRUSH THE REBELS, RULE BRITANNIA, SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE.

Offline Furnardan

• Corporal
  • I like half of you, half as well as you deserve...
    • View Profile
    • Furnie
  • Nick: Furnie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #182 on: March 16, 2013, 06:57:56 pm »
Howdy gents! I'm a (currently Master's degree seeking) Pianist, composer and harcore/lightcore/roleplaying/scoreboard crunching/fun-intelligent-stupid gamer from the southern side of the United States of 'Merica.

I've been playing M&B and its mods since late 2004, and it has been a continuing game of choice throughout the past 7-8 years of my life. (That's just how good of a game it is!!)

I love history and games that try to standout from the norm, and I've really enjoyed the work that Vincenzo, his buds, and the whole flying Squirrel crew have put out. Oh, and... The South will rise again!!!.... in BCoF anyway.  :P
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 07:09:19 pm by Furnardan »
Furnie

Offline Josef Lenin

• Donator
  • Arch Coke Dating Coach
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Josef Lenin
« Reply #183 on: March 21, 2013, 07:28:03 am »
Hello my name is Josef Lenin, a extremely cute, annoying serf from the motherland, who started a revolution in 1777, then year of my Birth, I am 15 year old but I respect adult humans and or such as people who live on this planet of ours and populate the Earth further, to strengthen our hold of supreme dominance over the insect race. The only problem I have with myself is that people tend to say that I'm annoying, weird, annoying, gay, stupid, Jewish, and most importantly, gay. I am not trying to slander anybody just to clarify, I am acceptant of all live choices and decisions. One of my favorite activities is pulling on my meat, and meleeing in WB, I got started in the year 2010 when I joined the 77y (thank you Diplex) and then I left cause I couldn't handle supporting the Tsar, after that I found myself under the banner of Tico or tico13, and impoved my skills as a soilder and a meleer, until it disbanded in the Renaissance. I found myself wandering, mercing, even joining up with 7thRF, who I then  left cause "FUCK IT"-StringBean. I found a glimmering home though, a mongol by the name of Marshall Ney, Marshall and I found our selves on horse back conquering place to place, experiencing new places, not only as fellow solders of the Khan, but lovers. Every night in the river Nile, we laid together on the grassy plain, and made love to the sounds of a women, and a potato cart being raped my the Nile alligators, until tragedy stuck, the invading historically inaccurate, 89thRG. Led by the cruel and evil Bond, he conscripted  into his army, i finding myself a Rct, and Marshall a Lt.Col, we were separated by rank, but our love is not forgotten... :'( . SO yeah... umm thanks for reading guys, umm fuck you.
#killyourselveswithadildo
Also can somenbody promote me to Col. ? Thank You.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 01:27:45 am by Josef_Lenin »

Offline Siobs

• Second Lieutenant
  • who isnt dutch cant be much
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Siobs
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #184 on: April 12, 2013, 04:45:07 pm »
i am Siobs and i am now coporal of the 25th what is a great new regiment.
I just like playing with a game communtity and this game is my favorit one.

well this is it, see ya ;D

Offline DeoVindice61

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • This blamed fight aint got a rear
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: April 12, 2013, 05:20:12 pm »
I am DeoVindice, also known as Cook/Lasalle. I've been playing MM in its last few month until NW came out which I bought immediately. Been through quite a few regiment. I will admit some were due to my loss of interest or disband. I served with 1st East Prussian Grenadier, 89th Royal Guard briefly, Served with good ol Pop's Nr.14, and finally found my sweet home..1er PLG (Best NA Cavalry). As I am deeply interested in History, my current interest are American Civil War which I enjoy playing with several ACW reenactors in 28th Massachusetts on North and South. We have changed to North States Rifles for BCoF. Also I am a new civil war reenactor since Septemeber 2012, serving with 10th Illinois Volunteer Infantry.

Offline Jelly

• Colonel
  • Formerly of 1stKDG, 60th, 1erChas, K-KA
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: April 13, 2013, 09:11:27 am »
I played MM for a while before the release of NW, where I joined an artillery regiment, the Royal Horse Artillery, where I made it up to Lieutenant. When the regiment merged, I left and joined the 68th Light Infantry, part of the 5th Brigade, where I also made Lieutenant. When that regiment disbanded, I joined the 1st Kings Dragoon Guards, also part of 5th Brigade, and I am currently a Lance Corporal of Horse in it...and silly Wodan won't promote me :3
I'm also a big LOTR fan...
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 09:29:42 pm by Jelly »

Offline Lantking

• Donator
  • 10th Mississippi Infantry Owner
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lantking
« Reply #187 on: April 15, 2013, 07:50:51 am »
Hello I'm Lantking but I go by many different names in game, mainly go by as Lantking

Been in Community for about 1.5 years now also been throught MM/NW/Native/cRPG/NAS and many more mods...

Offline Roald Hoffmann

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: April 17, 2013, 09:30:02 pm »
I'm Hoffmann, German guy that enjoys NW and some other games. Lets say I used to be in not many regiments, but only like 3 of them in 4 years time. Now I'm a loyal member to the 54e Regiment d'Infanterie de ligne, I'm about 6 months in it now. My previous Regiment was -[TRR]-, been in there for a year.
About myself now; I love gaming of course, as a hobby, I love Chemistry, medicines and physics. My goal is to succeed with my studies and become a chemist, physician, or a doctor. I don't know what else to say. Thanks for reading.

Offline Bastard

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: April 17, 2013, 09:42:50 pm »
Hello! I'm Bastard.

I'm a 14 year old Brit living In Newcastle (Geordie Shore).
I'm in the 60th Royal American Rifles as a recruit and so far I've only headshotted 44th_Lt_Apollo :(
I love fantasy novels and the first game I ever played (in my memory) is Starfox Adventures.

Sincerely, your Overlord and Master.
Bastard

Offline Jocam

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: April 21, 2013, 06:46:01 pm »
Hello! I'm Bastard.

I'm a 14 year old Brit living In Newcastle (Geordie Shore).
I'm in the 60th Royal American Rifles as a recruit and so far I've only headshotted 44th_Lt_Apollo :(
I love fantasy novels and the first game I ever played (in my memory) is Starfox Adventures.

Sincerely, your Overlord and Master.
Bastard

I only accept Thundersnow as my overlord and master

Offline Blobmania

• Major
  • Damn Sexy.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blobmania
« Reply #191 on: April 21, 2013, 06:47:26 pm »
Hah, a 14 year-old overlord. That's cute.  ::)
Spoiler
[close]

If a cat sits in a box in the woods and no-one is around to hear it, is it alive?

Offline Jocam

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: April 21, 2013, 07:00:06 pm »

Cuter than you, Blob?

Offline Blobmania

• Major
  • Damn Sexy.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blobmania
« Reply #193 on: April 21, 2013, 09:58:39 pm »

Cuter than you, Blob?

I see myself as more dashingly handsome than cute. Though, I suppose if the glove fits then I could be cute, at a stretch.
Spoiler
[close]

If a cat sits in a box in the woods and no-one is around to hear it, is it alive?

Offline TheSamuraiOfNapoleon

• Private
  • Professional Pistol Sniper
    • View Profile
    • www.TheXI.enjin.com
  • Nick: [44th]Pte_Samurai
« Reply #194 on: April 23, 2013, 08:01:47 pm »
I'm Samurai, the guy who is famous for Bonzai charges and Leader of my own regiment.