Author Topic: EU vs NA Season 3 GF, BO20, 1st April.  (Read 24020 times)

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: EU vs NA Season 3
« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2018, 06:36:22 am »
canuck
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 06:38:58 am by John_Sanders »

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2018, 06:40:42 am »
i love starting forum drama but in all honesty everyone thinks you're shit nitram russian is good i just like triggering him but you're really really bad and you were a fag when u hosted nwl in the 63e. no one liked you but its chill i didnt know u still played maybe u should tryout for team NA i heard they're looking for active players

oh and me and godfried beat russian and fireboy in a 2v2 for 3rd place one time so fuck u aha!

YOU CAUGHT ME MACCLE YIKES YOU WIN THIS ROUND

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #62 on: February 18, 2018, 06:42:24 am »
I swear Maccle has become less literate in the time span of a year

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #63 on: February 18, 2018, 07:12:15 am »
Spoiler
I’ll break it down for the euros. Of all of active NA there are only like 3 players left who have ever won a tournament. So if NA vs EU happens it’s like a shit load of good EUs vs 3 good NAs and like 12 players who nobody had ever considered good. They might be ok but it’s like the worst representation of NA melee. Some of the good NA melees come back during the summer so the summer would be the best time to host something like this. But regardless I think it’s silly
I'm guessing in those 3 you're one of them?
[close]

I'm one of those 3  8)

But for real, NA has a lot of really great players, I removed it from my post, but I can easily name 20 off the top of my head. Biggest problem really is that some of them would get horrible ping on EU (125-150+, assuming it's a French server that will be used), and also assuming the NA rounds would be hosted on an NY server...they wouldn't get very good ping for that either (still talking 100+ for some), and we don't have 20 really great players all from the East Coast lol.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 18, 2018, 07:13:51 am »
I beat Maccle in two ft7's in a row
TWO
ME

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #65 on: February 18, 2018, 08:39:23 am »
yea
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Oatmeal

« Reply #66 on: February 18, 2018, 10:02:35 am »
Spoiler
I’ll break it down for the euros. Of all of active NA there are only like 3 players left who have ever won a tournament. So if NA vs EU happens it’s like a shit load of good EUs vs 3 good NAs and like 12 players who nobody had ever considered good. They might be ok but it’s like the worst representation of NA melee. Some of the good NA melees come back during the summer so the summer would be the best time to host something like this. But regardless I think it’s silly
[close]

I'm one of those 3  8)

But for real, NA has a lot of really great players, I removed it from my post, but I can easily name 20 off the top of my head. Biggest problem really is that some of them would get horrible ping on EU (125-150+, assuming it's a French server that will be used), and also assuming the NA rounds would be hosted on an NY server...they wouldn't get very good ping for that either (still talking 100+ for some), and we don't have 20 really great players all from the East Coast lol.
i get 90 ping on eu... already been voted the best player in my state... sign me up boys

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #67 on: February 18, 2018, 10:08:48 am »
What about all Americans move to the east coast
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #68 on: February 18, 2018, 11:11:50 am »
Spoiler
[close]

I'm one of those 3  8)

i get 90 ping on eu... already been voted the best player in my state... sign me up boys
all we really need is the tristate triad
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #69 on: February 18, 2018, 03:45:08 pm »
Why are you signing up with 2 teams to NWWC then if you apparantly don't have any good players left? Thats 16 attendance already.

Busted.
wtf r u smoking canada hasnt decided if we are signing up yet or not because "[91st] Godfreid: how many canadians even play tho?"

Hey btw important question -

are we gonna play half the match on the US server and half the match on the EU server if the USA or Canada sign up????
In my opinion they shouldn't be allowed to sign up.

If I remember rightly multiple seasons they just straight up didn't show for matches.

Also you're fucking retarded the only NA team to sign up for NWWC over the last couple seasons is Team Canada which i captian'd almost every year and we never missed a match.
Well on the thread you guys said you wanted to play. So why are you calling me retarded? I just assumed that you were.

Aaand once again it turns into an NA shitposting competition about who can ft7 better.

Nothing less expected from NA's.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Salakien

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Execute order 66 .
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doublebread´s husband basically.
« Reply #70 on: February 18, 2018, 04:24:51 pm »
signing up for this

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #71 on: February 18, 2018, 04:25:33 pm »
tbh EU would win this just on NY server, no need to play on EU servers

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
« Reply #72 on: February 18, 2018, 06:03:26 pm »
I beat Maccle in two ft7's in a row
TWO
ME
You're powerful... a little bit too powerful
huh

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 18, 2018, 06:06:51 pm »
Why are you signing up with 2 teams to NWWC then if you apparantly don't have any good players left? Thats 16 attendance already.

Busted.
wtf r u smoking canada hasnt decided if we are signing up yet or not because "[91st] Godfreid: how many canadians even play tho?"

Hey btw important question -

are we gonna play half the match on the US server and half the match on the EU server if the USA or Canada sign up????
In my opinion they shouldn't be allowed to sign up.

If I remember rightly multiple seasons they just straight up didn't show for matches.

Also you're fucking retarded the only NA team to sign up for NWWC over the last couple seasons is Team Canada which i captian'd almost every year and we never missed a match.
Well on the thread you guys said you wanted to play. So why are you calling me retarded? I just assumed that you were.

Aaand once again it turns into an NA shitposting competition about who can ft7 better.

Nothing less expected from NA's.
You’re the biggest hypocrite I know - you manage to derail every thread with why you’re such a better leader than anyone else, and get your panties in a twist whenever someone calls you out. Chill4me

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #74 on: February 18, 2018, 06:10:24 pm »
YAH EUS FUCKING SUCK DUDE!!!! (Except the french)