Author Topic: EU vs NA Season 3 GF, BO20, 1st April.  (Read 24022 times)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: EU vs NA Season 3
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2018, 09:43:04 pm »
I’ll break it down for the euros. Of all of active NA there are only like 3 players left who have ever won a tournament. So if NA vs EU happens it’s like a shit load of good EUs vs 3 good NAs and like 12 players who nobody had ever considered good. They might be ok but it’s like the worst representation of NA melee. Some of the good NA melees come back during the summer so the summer would be the best time to host something like this. But regardless I think it’s silly
I'm guessing in those 3 you're one of them?
I don't think Maccle's team has won a tournament in a long time. #LG team 2 OP

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2018, 09:44:37 pm »
Why are you signing up with 2 teams to NWWC then if you apparantly don't have any good players left? Thats 16 attendance already.

Busted.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Lurvy

« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2018, 10:34:01 pm »
I’ll break it down for the euros. Of all of active NA there are only like 3 players left who have ever won a tournament. So if NA vs EU happens it’s like a shit load of good EUs vs 3 good NAs and like 12 players who nobody had ever considered good. They might be ok but it’s like the worst representation of NA melee. Some of the good NA melees come back during the summer so the summer would be the best time to host something like this. But regardless I think it’s silly

While I don't agree with maccle "only three good players" he does have a point about NA melee right now. There is probably more like 10ish good players and then a shit ton of average and a handful of above average players.

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2018, 12:58:45 am »
respect is not here
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

AeroNinja

« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2018, 01:00:51 am »
Cela un epic jock

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2018, 06:09:38 am »

actually wasnt including myself because i got 0 hours in the past 2 weeks but I wasnt including you either because you fucking suck
huh

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2018, 06:17:50 am »

actually wasnt including myself because i got 0 hours in the past 2 weeks but I wasnt including you either because you fucking suck
Wow one ft7 really does sum up someone's melee. How about the numerous amount of times where my team has absolutely dicked on yours eh?

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2018, 06:19:13 am »
Why are you signing up with 2 teams to NWWC then if you apparantly don't have any good players left? Thats 16 attendance already.

Busted.
wtf r u smoking canada hasnt decided if we are signing up yet or not because "[91st] Godfreid: how many canadians even play tho?"

Hey btw important question -

are we gonna play half the match on the US server and half the match on the EU server if the USA or Canada sign up????
In my opinion they shouldn't be allowed to sign up.

If I remember rightly multiple seasons they just straight up didn't show for matches.

Also you're fucking retarded the only NA team to sign up for NWWC over the last couple seasons is Team Canada which i captian'd almost every year and we never missed a match.
huh

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2018, 06:21:05 am »

Wow one ft7 really does sum up someone's melee. How about the numerous amount of times where my team has absolutely dicked on yours eh?
only time we've actually dueled but oki doki
you beat me in like 1 or 2 5v5 1 6v6 and a 7v7 where you got carried by the god himself waste and the quebec freak yoshie
huh

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #54 on: February 18, 2018, 06:25:11 am »

you beat me in like 1 or 2 5v5 1 6v6 and a 7v7 where you got carried by the god himself waste and the quebec freak yoshie
Actually I dicked on your team several times aswell.

|Viper|

« Reply #55 on: February 18, 2018, 06:25:29 am »

Actually I dicked on your team several times aswell.
I 7-0'd NickCole.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 09:14:54 am by VetroG »

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
« Reply #56 on: February 18, 2018, 06:27:03 am »

Maccle who gave you the power to say who is good and who isnt? I am curious? I am legit fuckin curious.... and I 7-0 you maccle

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 18, 2018, 06:27:29 am »
I love black people

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
« Reply #58 on: February 18, 2018, 06:28:44 am »

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 18, 2018, 06:34:44 am »
i love starting forum drama but in all honesty everyone thinks you're shit nitram russian is good i just like triggering him but you're really really bad and you were a fag when u hosted nwl in the 63e. no one liked you but its chill i didnt know u still played maybe u should tryout for team NA i heard they're looking for active players

oh and me and godfried beat russian and fireboy in a 2v2 for 3rd place one time so fuck u aha!
huh