Author Topic: [WPC] TNWL Matches  (Read 62182 times)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Re: TNWL Matches
« Reply #465 on: October 31, 2016, 04:54:07 am »
Good match from the 71st. I have to say that this was the most intense 1v1 I've ever been in. So fucking glad that I recorded that. I'm not going to be a debbie downer, you guys did excellent. In my eyes though, the 58e+1er and the 71st are truly even in terms of skill. If we did another round, we likely would've won that one. I mean cmon, it went down to 8-8 (double overtime) and on the last round it went down to 3v3. That shit is insane. If one team was the obvious winner, it would have never gotten that far. Still though, Great Game!
im just here to start drama
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: October 31, 2016, 05:53:17 am »
Rip law removed me on steam

Feelings=Hurt
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #467 on: October 31, 2016, 10:13:35 am »
The only thing I am really mad about is a few wrongful slays for FoL, especially when Jackie got slayed without even shooting.

Besides that, was a good match. Disappointed with the result, but that ain't the 71st's fault.

Offline NIFU

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Call me NIFU
« Reply #468 on: October 31, 2016, 12:03:08 pm »

All I hear money....fucking jews.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #469 on: October 31, 2016, 02:45:22 pm »
You could probably tell we didn't really think the admining was that great Apoc either. No matter tho

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #470 on: October 31, 2016, 08:19:49 pm »
Good match from the 71st. I have to say that this was the most intense 1v1 I've ever been in. So fucking glad that I recorded that. I'm not going to be a debbie downer, you guys did excellent. In my eyes though, the 58e+1er and the 71st are truly even in terms of skill. If we did another round, we likely would've won that one. I mean cmon, it went down to 8-8 (double overtime) and on the last round it went down to 3v3. That shit is insane. If one team was the obvious winner, it would have never gotten that far. Still though, Great Game!
im just here to start drama
+1

Offline DomDowg

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: October 31, 2016, 08:34:24 pm »
TNWL Season #2 Finale 58e vs. 71st
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 08:36:29 pm by DomDowg »

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #472 on: October 31, 2016, 08:57:29 pm »
Spoiler
I mean I'm not being funny it was abit jewish. Even if they didn't like me doing that which they most likely didn't. I was an admin there was nothing they could do, they can't kick or ban me. You receive what you give no? I did no killing so it did not affect the outcome of the battle you lost because the 71st players did better. Simple as.

Lets be real and just talk about the great sportsmanship from the 71st. They used no EU's (other than Gi) nor did they need 1er double reggers.

Looked real fun though I wish I could have actually taken part rather than being the musket bitch.
[close]

Like using EU's would put the other team to disadvantage.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #473 on: October 31, 2016, 10:21:50 pm »
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #474 on: October 31, 2016, 11:29:55 pm »
Spoiler
I mean I'm not being funny it was abit jewish. Even if they didn't like me doing that which they most likely didn't. I was an admin there was nothing they could do, they can't kick or ban me. You receive what you give no? I did no killing so it did not affect the outcome of the battle you lost because the 71st players did better. Simple as.

Lets be real and just talk about the great sportsmanship from the 71st. They used no EU's (other than Gi) nor did they need 1er double reggers.

Looked real fun though I wish I could have actually taken part rather than being the musket bitch.
[close]

gtfo im a god

Offline cheeseypants

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st_Col_Cheeseypants
« Reply #475 on: November 01, 2016, 12:18:18 am »
Spoiler

[close]

gtfo im a god
Gi lives with me now, he is NA god
Leader of the 71st

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: November 01, 2016, 12:23:20 am »
We will be using the money in the best way possible. It is all going to Donald Trump, our future president.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #477 on: November 01, 2016, 01:17:47 am »
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #478 on: November 01, 2016, 01:37:40 am »
Glad we don't have to hear DomDawg butcher names

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #479 on: November 01, 2016, 01:59:31 am »
yay the good guys won

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳