Author Topic: [WPC] TNWL Matches  (Read 62188 times)

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
Re: TNWL Matches 58e Vs 75th 8pm EST Monday 17th
« Reply #375 on: October 18, 2016, 08:04:17 pm »

Here I'll let the community judge my terrible admining as I slay someone who FoL's, then type my reason in admin chat.
Why were you admining in the first place? Red viper was the admin.. I think what happened was that you slayed the guy and then red viper tried slaying the guy also but since he was already slayed viper slayed the guy below him.

Why would you ask such a silly question? Because I'm 1/2 Moderators? Moderators who can admin an event for their league as both Jorge and myself have done throughout this season? Ignoring also that it was being hosted on my server.

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
« Reply #376 on: October 18, 2016, 08:16:36 pm »

Here I'll let the community judge my terrible admining as I slay someone who FoL's, then type my reason in admin chat.
Why were you admining in the first place? Red viper was the admin.. I think what happened was that you slayed the guy and then red viper tried slaying the guy also but since he was already slayed viper slayed the guy below him.

Why would you ask such a silly question? Because I'm 1/2 Moderators? Moderators who can admin an event for their league as both Jorge and myself have done throughout this season? Ignoring also that it was being hosted on my server.
You should trust your admining staff enough to do the job properly by themselves and the fact that you didn't could have cost the 75th the league title which when real money is on the line is unforgivable.

jk its not unforgivable I forgive u i just like saying unforgivable
huh

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #377 on: October 18, 2016, 08:17:09 pm »
Godfried, ignore his ass. He did the same thing when I typed purple chat in a melee or when he got slayed for Reloading out of Line in the middle of nowhere.  :-*

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: October 18, 2016, 08:21:09 pm »
Godfried, ignore his ass. He did the same thing when I typed purple chat in a melee or when he got slayed for Reloading out of Line in the middle of nowhere.  :-*

Also notice how squirts keeps posting but no one ever responds to him because everyone knows hes fucking retarded lolz
huh

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: October 18, 2016, 08:22:29 pm »

Also notice how squirts keeps posting but no one ever responds to him because everyone knows hes fucking retarded lolz

Yeah, I should be like you and be in every regiment in the game. my bad.

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: October 18, 2016, 08:24:00 pm »

Yeah, I should be like you and be in every regiment in the game. my bad.
yeah well you're ugly irl so there
huh

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #381 on: October 18, 2016, 08:35:49 pm »
*Insert gif of eating popcorn here*

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #382 on: October 18, 2016, 09:12:34 pm »
Maccle what are you trying to achieve by arguing? It's already over. Replaying the match would be unfair to the 58e who won by a large margin (8-2). Replaying just one round won't change anything. It honestly seems like you are just trying to desperately find an answer to why you lost
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: October 18, 2016, 09:38:50 pm »
What I was saying is there is enough reasonable doubt that the 75th would have won the round to warrant a reset. Also I don't think Jackie was alive. Also red viper admited in internal admin chat that the slay was a misclick by him. And another thing, you typed FoL in admin chat while the melee was going on that's just terrible admining as many people get distracted by the bright purple text on their screen or are unable to see what's happening.
Edit: When I talked to you in teamspeak you said this sort of thing has happened before and no reset was granted. I have never seen this sort of thing happen when the stakes were this high so its different. Also a similar action has a resetable precedent that I beleieve this sort of thing should be copied from, for example if a 1v1 is down to 1 member vs a team of say 6 and the team of 6 FoL the one guy there is a reasonable doubt that the one person would have clutched and the round is reset even though that is less likely that a 9vs11. This can be seen happening two times in the AEF vs 3e volt match as well as a number of other times in line battles from years past.

"I have never seen this sort of thing happen when the stakes were this high so its different."
                                      =/=
"I have never seen this sort of thing happen, therefore it hasn't"

Bad Logic, but I'll address it.

Last NANWL when 4th fought MoskovGren, Rex who was easily one of our best and highest contributing meleers, shot Ody while Ody was behind his Line, which doesn't warrant a slay or reset, however he got slayed. That slay tilted us pretty hard and contributed to us losing the round, but we weren't given a chance to redo the round because of it, and we didn't really expect to be able to. The only person who really gets a reset is an officer.

"Also a similar action has a resetable precedent that I beleieve this sort of thing should be copied from, for example if a 1v1 is down to 1 member vs a team of say 6 and the team of 6 FoL the one guy there is a reasonable doubt that the one person would have clutched and the round is reset even though that is less likely that a 9vs11"

Firstly, it's not that similar of an action.

But the main problem with this argument is you misunderstand the general reason for resetting in that situation. Though sometimes if you can see the observable quality of the six alive is vastly inferior to the 1 alive, then perhaps it's a case of reasonable doubt, but a vast majority of the time it isn't about there being reasonable doubt that the 1 guy can clutch vs the remaining six. It's about sending a  clear message to the offending six and their team that what they did was totally unacceptable, and will not be tolerated (as it will cost them rounds). Similarly to mass FoC/FoL. Besides all they need to do in that situation is form a line to make it a valid tactic.

"This can be seen happening two times in the AEF vs 3e volt match as well as a number of other times in line battles from years past."

This is kind of vague. What can be seen happening in what AEF vs 3eVolt match? 9vs11 clutches? From which side?

« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 09:44:10 pm by Stroke0fd34th »

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: October 18, 2016, 09:57:19 pm »
Spoiler
This is kind of vague. What can be seen happening in what AEF vs 3eVolt match? 9vs11 clutches? From which side?
[close]
I was saying that twice during that 1v1 the AEF only had one player left and the 3e had >=6 and twice they FOL'd the last player, the round was not counted because of it. As for your example with rex perhaps all the admin saw was that rex shot that officer and did not realize that the officer was behind the line, this is bad admining but it is in no way equal to just randomly slaying someone who has done absolutely nothing wrong.
huh

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #385 on: October 18, 2016, 10:03:06 pm »
I'll fucking rape your grandma maccleson is always right and he'll come to your house and beat you the fuck up because his muscles are fucking huge

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: October 18, 2016, 10:04:29 pm »
I'll fucking rape your grandma maccleson is always right and he'll come to your house and beat you the fuck up because his muscles are fucking huge
Ye kid you wouldnt say shit at lan ill beat you up I have the freashest clothing and smash the hottest girls and I go to the gym for 8 hours at a time and I take double doses of pre workout before each workout even though it says on the bottle not to.
huh

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: October 18, 2016, 10:23:28 pm »
Spoiler
[close]
I was saying that twice during that 1v1 the AEF only had one player left and the 3e had >=6 and twice they FOL'd the last player, the round was not counted because of it. As for your example with rex perhaps all the admin saw was that rex shot that officer and did not realize that the officer was behind the line, this is bad admining but it is in no way equal to just randomly slaying someone who has done absolutely nothing wrong.

"but it is in no way equal to just randomly slaying someone who has done absolutely nothing wrong."

How do you see two situations of slays on people for doing absolutely nothing wrong as "no way equal" but you call a 6vs1 FoL and a 9v11 situation similar?

"I was saying that twice during that 1v1 the AEF only had one player left and the 3e had >=6 and twice they FOL'd the last player, the round was not counted because of it"

Yes, like I said, of course it was reset, but not on the grounds of "reasonable doubt" It's basically a message of "that will not be tolerated". I'm also certain that was 1er vs 98e not AEF vs 3eVolt, unless you're referencing another time that I have no knowledge of.

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
« Reply #388 on: October 19, 2016, 01:56:32 am »
Ye kid you wouldnt say shit at lan ill beat you up I have the freashest clothing and smash the hottest girls and I go to the gym for 8 hours at a time and I take double doses of pre workout before each workout even though it says on the bottle not to.
Stfu you stupid highschool sophomore shit. I know more than you.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #389 on: October 19, 2016, 03:26:44 am »
Stfu you stupid highschool sophomore shit. I know more than you.
Gluk if your talking about politics then k but you're a lame Weaboo virgin that gets no pussy and beat his meat to anime get yo ass outta here trying to roast my boy. Maccle calm down its just a 1v1 no reason to get salty over a game you memer!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 03:53:42 am by NickCole »