Author Topic: [WPC] TNWL Matches  (Read 62180 times)

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: TNWL Matches 58e Vs 75th 8pm EST Monday 17th
« Reply #360 on: October 18, 2016, 09:33:01 am »
Isnt maccle in the 23rd wot

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
« Reply #361 on: October 18, 2016, 09:42:06 am »
Ok the 58e has heard your cries 75th and we feel bad for you so we will forfeit THAT round for you. Pancakes is so god at melee holy shit he would have clutched a 1v9 against AP0C Lurvy JackieChan Maple Bunsley Runepkyz AND the great Wencosa. We also see how Vortex would have most likely teamkilled 2 people at that point. So the score is now 7-3 holy shit we are generous gods you're welcome.

Offline Bianco

• Second Lieutenant
  • Le 15e le pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: October 18, 2016, 09:49:32 am »
Ok the 58e has heard your cries 75th and we feel bad for you so we will forfeit THAT round for you. Pancakes is so god at melee holy shit he would have clutched a 1v9 against AP0C Lurvy JackieChan Maple Bunsley Runepkyz AND the great Wencosa. We also see how Vortex would have most likely teamkilled 2 people at that point. So the score is now 7-3 holy shit we are generous gods you're welcome.
he was good in 2015 he has a lot of potential

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #363 on: October 18, 2016, 02:42:13 pm »
lurvy isn't good
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: October 18, 2016, 05:42:04 pm »
If you are not retarded, reffing is not hard. As seen before though, it is hard for many.
remember guys. Reffing is extremely easy
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #365 on: October 18, 2016, 05:51:30 pm »
If you actually look at the round, when it was 8vs11 is when pankakes would have really mattered. The players I can see who were alive on the 58e team were, Apoc, maple, Bunsley, Wencosa, Guts, 2 no names, Gluck, lurvy and runpykz. On the 75th they had Alexander, Nickcole, Swerp, Marksman, Rabb, Chantaky, Pretzel, Sharing and honey bear,I think they had one more person but if you're saying that even if they had pancakes they wouldn't have won in a 9vs11 then you're delusional. Cause they would win that 3 or 4 times out of 10. Also Alexander is one of the most emotional leaders in NW everyone knows that and when we were robbed of that round the game was over for us. Finally, you can say now "oh yeah we'll give you the round but it's still 7-3 xddd" all you want but you just look like aragant pricks and I guarantee that if that round wasn't taken from us we would have won the line battle.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 05:53:53 pm by maccle »
huh

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: October 18, 2016, 05:57:13 pm »
If you actually look at the round, when it was 8vs11 is when pankakes would have really mattered. The players I can see who were alive on the 58e team were, Apoc, maple, Bunsley, Wencosa, Guts, 2 no names, Gluck, lurvy and runpykz. On the 75th they had Alexander, Nickcole, Swerp, Marksman, Rabb, Chantaky, Pretzel, Sharing and honey bear,I think they had one more person but if you're saying that even if they had pancakes they wouldn't have won in a 9vs11 then you're delusional. Cause they would win that 3 or 4 times out of 10. Also Alexander is one of the most emotional leaders in NW everyone knows that and when we were robbed of that round the game was over for us. Finally, you can say now "oh yeah we'll give you the round but it's still 7-3 xddd" all you want but you just look like aragant pricks and I guarantee that if that round wasn't taken from us we would have won the line battle.
o yea your right. Lets just give the 75th the game win because they wernt trying for the rest of the lb

Also you can't count

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: October 18, 2016, 06:01:10 pm »
whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whinewhine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whinewhine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whinewhine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whinewhine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whinewhine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whinewhine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whinewhine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whinewhine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whinewhine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whinewhine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whinewhine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whinewhine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #368 on: October 18, 2016, 06:47:27 pm »
can someone explain to me what happened? 

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #369 on: October 18, 2016, 07:04:16 pm »

Okay, let's address your points.

75th had Presley, NickCole, Marksman, Alexander, Rabb, Swerp, Billian Cosby, and Chantakey vs Guts, Krastinov, Lurvy, Jackie, Maple, Bunsley, Wencosa, Apoc, Gluk, Runepkyz and Haru. Which at that point 75th got wiped aside from Haru dying to Chantakey and Apoc teamkilling Runepkyz. I don't see anything in your video suggesting Pancakesjr wouldn't have been wiped alongside them, or in any way prevented them from getting wiped. Of course, this is also all under the assumption that Pancakesjr would've even made it to this part of the fight to make it a 9v11, and he wouldn't have footlanced and died just like you did.

"I think they had one more person but if you're saying that even if they had pancakes they wouldn't have won in a 9vs11 then you're delusional. Cause they would win that 3 or 4 times out of 10."

I first of all disagree with your estimate. But even if we do use your generous (and undoubtedly biased) estimate, you must realize that winning 3 or 4 times out of 10 is losing 7 or 6 times out of 10,  right? So even by your own admission, the 75th team would've lost that fight a majority of the time even with Pancakesjr a.k.a. he probably wouldn't have changed the outcome, and if he probably wouldn't have changed the outcome, then there's no reason to reset an entire round for him.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: October 18, 2016, 07:07:16 pm »
can someone explain to me what happened?

58e charged 75th, 75th FoL'd a little, I slayed a guy who killed with his FoL, Viper accidently slayed Pancakesjr, 75th lost the following melee and asked for a reset, which wasn't granted.

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: October 18, 2016, 07:08:54 pm »

75th had Presley, NickCole, Marksman, Alexander, Rabb, Swerp, Billian Cosby, and Chantakey vs Guts, Krastinov, Lurvy, Jackie, Maple, Bunsley, Wencosa, Apoc, Gluk, Runepkyz and Haru. Which at that point 75th got wiped aside from Haru dying to Chantakey and Apoc teamkilling Runepkyz. I don't see anything in your video suggesting Pancakesjr wouldn't have been wiped alongside them, or in any way prevented them from getting wiped. Of course, this is also all under the assumption that Pancakesjr would've even made it to this part of the fight to make it a 9v11, and he wouldn't have footlanced and died just like you did.

"I think they had one more person but if you're saying that even if they had pancakes they wouldn't have won in a 9vs11 then you're delusional. Cause they would win that 3 or 4 times out of 10."

I first of all disagree with your estimate. But even if we do use your generous (and undoubtedly biased) estimate, you must realize that winning 3 or 4 times out of 10 is losing 7 or 6 times out of 10,  right? So even by your own admission, the 75th team would've lost that fight a majority of the time even with Pancakesjr a.k.a. he probably wouldn't have changed the outcome, and if he probably wouldn't have changed the outcome, then there's no reason to reset an entire round for him.
What I was saying is there is enough reasonable doubt that the 75th would have won the round to warrant a reset. Also I don't think Jackie was alive. Also red viper admited in internal admin chat that the slay was a misclick by him. And another thing, you typed FoL in admin chat while the melee was going on that's just terrible admining as many people get distracted by the bright purple text on their screen or are unable to see what's happening.
Edit: When I talked to you in teamspeak you said this sort of thing has happened before and no reset was granted. I have never seen this sort of thing happen when the stakes were this high so its different. Also a similar action has a resetable precedent that I beleieve this sort of thing should be copied from, for example if a 1v1 is down to 1 member vs a team of say 6 and the team of 6 FoL the one guy there is a reasonable doubt that the one person would have clutched and the round is reset even though that is less likely that a 9vs11. This can be seen happening two times in the AEF vs 3e volt match as well as a number of other times in line battles from years past.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 07:26:16 pm by maccle »
huh

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: October 18, 2016, 07:26:31 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
What I was saying is there is enough reasonable doubt that the 75th would have won the round to warrant a reset. Also I don't think Jackie was alive. Also red viper admited in internal admin chat that the slay was a misclick by him. And another thing, you typed FoL in admin chat while the melee was going on that's just terrible admining as many people get distracted by the bright purple text on their screen or are unable to see what's happening.
[/quote]
1)What I'm saying is there isn't enough reasonable doubt that the 75th would have won the round to warrant a reset, there's no evidence to back this claim up, as shown by the above arguments.

2)Jackie was "MrCleanRightBehindYou" who was alive at the end of the round.

3) Yes, it was obviously a mistake, we covered this multiple times, doesn't change anything.

4)LOL, this: "you typed FoL in admin chat while the melee was going on that's just terrible admining as many people get distracted by the bright purple text on their screen or are unable to see what's happening." has to be a troll, if it isn't, it's officially taken top spot on the most pathetic thing's I've ever read on this forum.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: October 18, 2016, 07:38:35 pm »

Here I'll let the community judge my terrible admining as I slay someone who FoL's, then type my reason in admin chat.

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: October 18, 2016, 07:43:52 pm »

Here I'll let the community judge my terrible admining as I slay someone who FoL's, then type my reason in admin chat.
Why were you admining in the first place? Red viper was the admin.. I think what happened was that you slayed the guy and then red viper tried slaying the guy also but since he was already slayed viper slayed the guy below him.
huh