Author Topic: NA Community Rep Post - April-June Term  (Read 32069 times)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
Re: NA Community Rep Post - April-June Term
« Reply #256 on: April 04, 2019, 06:35:51 am »
What's there to say, Motorolas are great android devices with affordable rates!

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #257 on: April 04, 2019, 07:22:33 am »
MacBeth has been wanting to do a cav league for like almost a year now, but needs help in getting one organized and off the ground, he wants at least 4 cav groups. You probably should hit him up sometime if you want to aid the cav side. I just saw you mention it and I thought of Macbeth.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #258 on: April 04, 2019, 08:14:54 am »
1st Mounted Infantry return?

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #259 on: April 04, 2019, 03:14:36 pm »
1st Mounted Infantry return?
No, but you could make the 2ndMI

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #260 on: April 04, 2019, 03:32:46 pm »
MacBeth has been wanting to do a cav league for like almost a year now, but needs help in getting one organized and off the ground, he wants at least 4 cav groups. You probably should hit him up sometime if you want to aid the cav side. I just saw you mention it and I thought of Macbeth.
Yeah I'll hit him up, tanks

ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #261 on: April 10, 2019, 10:41:01 am »
Its soon going to be mid-2019 and Windflower is still the best CR this community ever had.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
« Reply #262 on: April 15, 2019, 12:24:12 pm »
Windflower, what do you plan on doing about the infestation of Australians in our forums?

#RemoveAussies

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #263 on: April 16, 2019, 01:02:29 am »
Windflower, what do you plan on doing about the infestation of Canadians in our forums?

#RemoveCanada
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline NickyJ

• Major General
  • The Twilight Zone
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LIR_Lieut_NickyJ
« Reply #264 on: April 17, 2019, 05:15:18 pm »
Windflower, what do you plan on doing about the infestation of Canadians in our forums?

#RemoveCanada

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #265 on: April 18, 2019, 06:46:21 pm »
I'll make my 2nd update of April this coming Monday, been going through exams but there is more planned to come after I can finally conclude the 4v4 league season so stay tuned.

Offline Dredd

• Second Lieutenant
  • 2e(AU) - 84th(NA)
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Dredd
« Reply #266 on: April 21, 2019, 03:23:19 am »
There are no Australians in the forums

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: April 22, 2019, 06:03:26 pm »
They're slowly emerging from their backwards lands where Emus rule
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Norwegian13

« Reply #268 on: April 22, 2019, 08:18:35 pm »
They're slowly emerging from their backwards lands where Emus rule

They're still suffering under Emu oppression after losing the Great Emu War.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #269 on: April 22, 2019, 08:30:39 pm »
April 15 - 22

Ongoing #1 Playoffs
We're finally in the closing times of the playoffs in the 4v4 league going on now as there are just 2 matches left to be played. The winner will go home with a total $150 pool and the loser will go home with nothing. Thanks! Until next season.

Ongoing #2 NANWL
This is going to be the next BIG event in the NW competitive scene so many resources will be used to make sure the 9th instalment of NANWL will run smoothly and professionally and that it also lives up to previous versions. The league sign-ups close May 4th and the league starts on May 11th so it will be a week or two after the 4v4 league ending that we will loop into a different league. The summer in particular is looking to see a little boost as is expected but the events and regiments popping up will increase even further I expect. For this season we've even seen the return of season 1 champions the 1aSvea. They're led by Wardop again but also seemed to be backed by quite a few of the former 93rd players to give it that kinda new gen. interest, good luck to them!

Ongoing #3 More events
After the 4v4 and during NWL I plan to host and contribute to a decent amount of competitive events. I'm also trying to see right now if a cavalry league is viable, for one to be worth while I would have to say around 5 regiments/detachments should sign up. I would also probably try to bring back the 1stMI (Mounted Infantry) under a different name (2ndMI) so basically just 4. It's a small community and I'm not that much into the cavalry scene so I'd probably have to get the help of a couple vets that know their way around the community more closely.

Ongoing #4 One groupfighting server
We have returned to the one groupfighting server days again which is fine as long as the administration is capable, not corrupt, and caters to the community it should do just fine and provide a centralized server for people. Go with the flow.(:

Ongoing #5 Australians
I fully support the Australians/OC, I did allow them (kinda) to post their event threads in the NA event board until they were recently just granted their own boards for NW and BCoF which is cool for them, it should contribute to the activity of FSE as a whole and they are a decently sized community.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 08:33:25 pm by Windflower »