Author Topic: 3w3 Groupfighting Tournament - "Le Pitchovina" MK.VI [40/40] | Summer Edition  (Read 20826 times)

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
Pretty much useless to discuss this any further. Yes, you broke a rule, and yes I overreacted. Now let's go back to raging on MM together!
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

David_Schrein

I think I've made my point, and Ivan as an admin should know the rules he is supposed to be enforcing, as what happened clearly was going to disturb the ongoing match. And not being inside the wall has been a thing for years.
I cannot recall another map that has white lines and invisible walls inside a physical wall which is the source of what i am saying.
the 5v5 map where padawan was standing outside of the white lines holding a down stab. , 15:50 timestamp
tbh with you i forgot the existence of that map, and that is completely different given at no point was i stabbing at people within the arena in a round which is clearly directly affecting the person.
np for forgetting. but that people claim "poosy retards" when its the same team/group doing the same things has given people the right to say that, or am I wrong?

Offline DOMI

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PR_Curtis
I think I've made my point, and Ivan as an admin should know the rules he is supposed to be enforcing, as what happened clearly was going to disturb the ongoing match. And not being inside the wall has been a thing for years.
I cannot recall another map that has white lines and invisible walls inside a physical wall which is the source of what i am saying.
the 5v5 map where padawan was standing outside of the white lines holding a down stab. , 15:50 timestamp
tbh with you i forgot the existence of that map, and that is completely different given at no point was i stabbing at people within the arena in a round which is clearly directly affecting the person.
np for forgetting. but that people claim "poosy retards" when its the same team/group doing the same things has given people the right to say that, or am I wrong?
I can understand it yes, but that doesn't make it the correct thing to do as an admin. I also dont really count padawan as an actual "poosy" member as he simply filled in a spot that tournament,  Ofc everyone does not know that though. Padawan also has a track record of doing some questionable things not under the Poosy name.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 05:05:56 pm by DOMI »

David_Schrein

It isnt correct, But Ivan was also an admin so his behaviour and as the rest of your team should be as everyone else. But as you say: padawan isnt a real member. But the others as hertz maxifighter yourself and ivan are. So please for in the future. Behave :), thanks in advance

Offline PadawaN

• First Lieutenant
  • Top 5 player cant block
    • View Profile
    • ads
It isnt correct, But Ivan was also an admin so his behaviour and as the rest of your team should be as everyone else. But as you say: padawan isnt a real member. But the others as hertz maxifighter yourself and ivan are. So please for in the future. Behave :), thanks in advance
Stop saying my name for defending stupid things , u cannot live without saying my name ffs . And btw in that tournament i was just near of herishey holding a down stab ye but i didnt attack someone or was near of the enemy so stop complaining about that

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
Pretty much useless to discuss this any further. Yes, you broke a rule, and yes I overreacted. Now let's go back to raging on MM together!
MM is dead now that the true legend Maskman has reached the level no man ever could. 0 MMR!!!

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
MM is dead now that the true legend Maskman has reached the level no man ever could. 0 MMR!!!

Maskman getting 0 MMR > Shadey getting Emperor
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig

Maskman getting 0 MMR > Shadey getting Emperor

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
Hi yes hello