Author Topic: Saphyro's Duel Tournament 1.ExTaZz94 2. Rune 3. LeBrave  (Read 27178 times)

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Saphyro's Duel Tournament 1.ExTaZz94 2.LeBrave 3.Rune
« Reply #315 on: May 24, 2020, 01:06:22 am »
did i not come 2nd or am i missing something obvious
ye sorry, was a far too long day for me haha

Offline Witcher!

• Major
  • UA FOREVER. MARXEIL PIDOR SUKA
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Witcher
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Saphyro's Duel Tournament 1.ExTaZz94 2. Rune 3. LeBrave
« Reply #316 on: May 24, 2020, 01:07:30 am »
Well played, guys. Thanks for tournament. Without slow referees will be better ))
Glory to Ukraine

Offline Kraz

• CIS Spanker
  • Colonel
  • cool guy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wódka jest fajna
« Reply #317 on: May 24, 2020, 01:12:34 am »
Well played, guys. Thanks for tournament. Without slow referees will be better ))
Indeed, I think Saphyro and some people learnt a lot from the tournament, we already knew that duel tournaments are hard to host with many players like this.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 01:20:17 am by Kraz »

Offline Arch4ngel

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Archangel will be fine
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Archangel
« Reply #318 on: May 24, 2020, 01:13:37 am »
yow bitcher when new track?

Offline Witcher!

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: May 24, 2020, 01:15:13 am »
Indeed, I think Saphyro and some people learnt a lot from the tournament, we already know that duel tournaments are hard to host with many players like this.

its a true
Glory to Ukraine

Offline Witcher!

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: May 24, 2020, 01:15:29 am »
yow bitcher when new track?

maybe in 3 mounths
Glory to Ukraine

Offline Sanel

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: May 24, 2020, 01:16:45 am »
thanks for host and gg LeBrave    :D

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #322 on: May 24, 2020, 01:19:20 am »
It was a very good first tournament from Saph. I would Like to see some more, interesting tournaments however missing the sword tournaments at the moment, they're fun.

Online LeBrave

• Major
  • still better than you
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FRA
« Reply #323 on: May 24, 2020, 01:29:13 am »
thanks for host and gg LeBrave    :D

was not so bad tournament XD just fight hard match at this time my mental was down but well played rune to have more patience than me at this time but well played.

Sanel honnestly you was a good surprise in this tournament, 2 matchs agains you at the top level. Nice try the first comeback on me in normal bracket you was unlucky but it was my time to comeback in the second ;)

well played everyone, thx hoster and refrees. Special mention to Ivan
1x Duel Champion (5x podiums)/ 5x NWWC champions / 74x tournaments finalists

1vs1-10vs10 champion and 3x golds RGL L1, 4x golds NWGFL L1 and 1x gold NLC.

Elsse

« Reply #324 on: May 24, 2020, 01:52:44 am »
It was a good tournament ngl.

Offline Ricky.

• Captain
  • le faisan enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Ricky
« Reply #325 on: May 24, 2020, 02:07:59 am »
well if we've learned anything from today, it's that ivan is a massive fucking racist.

Elsse

« Reply #326 on: May 24, 2020, 02:16:19 am »
well if we've learned anything from today, it's that ivan is a massive fucking racist.
You mean lvan right

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro
« Reply #327 on: May 24, 2020, 02:16:56 am »
Congratulations to ExTaZz94 for winning the Duel Tournament. You had some real awesome fights against Rune, who achieved the 2nd place, a very good performance! Never the less I wanna congratulate LeBrave aswell for getting the 3rd place. Also worth mentioning Sanel making it REALLY far, probably further than most people expected.

First of all I wanna thank every referee who helped me with this, I didnt expect it to be this difficult and exhausting. The amount of work you put in the tournament + some of you also playing at the same time is outstanding. I would like to name every referee who gave me back the trust I put into them by being a referee. Therefore I wanna thank Kraz, Elsse, Kore, DarkTemplar, Python, hypno, Crusher, Tardet, MightyPain, Cr3a, Chuckster and KingMelsyo. Unluckily some people proved themselves not being worthy as referees by abusing their rights and getting themselves some advantages. I was hoping that wouldnt happen but I now know who I can definitive trust. I would like to have more referees if I am going to host another tournament to make sure everything runs better. I told the referees to NOT referee their own games since they would be able to abuse power. Some referees (not mentioned, most people can imagine) didnt follow the instructions and the rules, doing warm-ups while rule 7 forbids it + they played super passive in their own matches. It led to some injustice and I am really sorry for those people who had some negative results because of this. I know that an excuse cant substitute it but I cant do anything else at this point. I am disappointed about the abuse but never the less, as I mentioned at the start, it was my first tournament and now I am better prepared and more motivated for some groupfighting tournaments. It is also kinda sad to see this many people not reading the rules and the big post I did earlier today about who should join which server. Next time I will make sure to provide those piece of information earlier and more intense.

But now I wanna focus on the good aspects. I NEVER expected to run a tournament with only this few rulebreaks specially in terms of behaviour rules. The racism of the player who used the name lvan instead of Ivan can also expect to be banned from my tournaments, it is a shame to see racism in 2k20. I hope you guys realized that the vibes and the atmosphere in the community is WAY better when you forbid t-bag, corpse kick and other unsportsmanship-behaviour. I will continue with these rules for further tournaments. I was happy to see "new" people in the community but also some of the most-skilled players even though not everyone likes duels. I thank every participant for making the event so big (I kinda expected like 40-60 signups). I heared some people having minor troubles with the servers, cant do anything there, they seemed to work fine for some, but still sorry, maybe we have those problems solved next time.

I wanna keep this KINDA short since I am really exhausted and I dont want drama in the after-tournament thread here and sorry for the bad english or if I missed something. I just quickly want to mention that a "Referee" said I am just trying to disadvantage the 92nd. This is a complete lie, he broke the rules multiple times and called me a "little dirty wanker who will never achieve anything in live". This is a real good example for those who dont really know what is coming up to hosts. But dont be too afraid to host your own tournaments! I would also wanna thank all the people for the nice feedback, I appreciate it.

For the possible next tournament the people who didnt behave can expect warning or bans from the tournaments. I hope for the next tournament I will have at least the same amount of player if not even more (those who dont like duels but still enjoy tournaments) and stay tuned!

GLHF to all of you and have a nice weekend, good luck to those who participate at RGL or at the 5v5 tournament tomorow.

P.S.: If I forgot something sorry! I will close the thread to make sure we keep the positive mindset and people dont start to trashtalk.

FEEL FREE TO GIVE ME FEEDBACK ON THE TOURNAMENT ON STEAM!!!!!!!