Author Topic: Cameron's films and series  (Read 5042 times)

Offline Cameron.

• Second Lieutenant
  • And still I rise
    • View Profile
    • No need to cringe you w my experience
  • Nick: Loyalty, Honour, Integrity
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Cameron's films and series
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2020, 03:15:30 pm »
yes first Raid > Raid 2 but still good action nonetheless

ill be sure to add to the list ty

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2020, 03:20:32 pm »
The last fight in the Wild Bunch is very good as well. Where Eagles dare was always a classic for me as well in terms of the fight scenes.

In terms of films as a whole you may like The Bridge at Remagen and Saints & Soldiers if you haven't seen them. They were less known WW2 ones in our generation that I think are really well made.

Though the original Alamo the full like 3.5 hour version is still one of my favourite films to date.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Cameron.

• Second Lieutenant
  • And still I rise
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2020, 03:35:17 pm »
i remember watching the original alamo in america as a kid and then we had to leave so i only ever saw half of it pog

The king has some good big medieval realistic battles but not very action packed as it was back then

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Kraz

• CIS Spanker
  • Colonel
  • cool guy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wódka jest fajna
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2020, 04:46:03 pm »
you’re missing black hawk down, thin red line, platoon

and the last of the mohicans so far
« Last Edit: December 31, 2020, 07:09:51 pm by Kraz »

Offline Cameron.

• Second Lieutenant
  • And still I rise
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2020, 06:16:19 pm »
you’re missing black hawk down, thin the red line, platoon

Seen none of these 😳😳

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Alatriste1234

• Second Lieutenant
  • asfkasfuasfmasf
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2020, 06:43:44 pm »
donde coño
donde coño está planeta vegeta

Offline Kraz

• CIS Spanker
  • Colonel
  • cool guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2020, 07:06:32 pm »

Seen none of these 😳😳
no way, you should!!!

some epic others like saving private ryan, pulp fiction, i am legend, the wolf of wall street, rain man, the green mile, war of the worlds, the pianist, schindler's list or the last samurai
« Last Edit: December 31, 2020, 07:32:56 pm by Kraz »

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2020, 08:08:26 pm »
Last samurai v good

Couple of good ones below

Glory. Bit dated at times but its got a star studded cast so its v enjoyable.

The Patriot. Bit like braveheart in the sense that its really enjoyable and has great action scenes but not overly historically accurate, mel Gibson is always fun.

Offline Cameron.

• Second Lieutenant
  • And still I rise
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2021, 03:29:09 pm »

Seen none of these 😳😳
no way, you should!!!

some epic others like saving private ryan, pulp fiction, i am legend, the wolf of wall street, rain man, the green mile, war of the worlds, the pianist, schindler's list or the last samurai

could do it if i get round to it,

seen all of them except the green mile and rain man, all good films but none in my favourites for a variety of reasons

Last samurai v good

Couple of good ones below

Glory. Bit dated at times but its got a star studded cast so its v enjoyable.

The Patriot. Bit like braveheart in the sense that its really enjoyable and has great action scenes but not overly historically accurate, mel Gibson is always fun.

yes i liked last samurai but wasn't rlly accurate
not seen i don't think
yes saw it thought it was good but has classic mel gibson bullshit, if you liked braveheart you must watch outlaw king

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Cameron.

• Second Lieutenant
  • And still I rise
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2021, 05:38:36 pm »
ill probably add peaky blinders after the new season btw

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Cameron.

• Second Lieutenant
  • And still I rise
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2021, 07:00:42 pm »
finished watching musa the warrior as suggested by herishey which is a good film and plenty of action.

I've also been asked by 3 people to make an edit of NW to bring people in, this probably will not be possible due to the fact it is a MP game and therefore no story line or emotion and therefore lack of dialogue and music to use it would basically be a montage of kills or a cinematic however the game looks dated and has no real interest for big youtube numbers. i have done edits for rdr2 and ryse son of rome and therefore it could be achieved for bannerlord as its a relatively new game and will have hype after the real release and hopefully a good campaign and story line so might be able to do something there, the only real option for NW would be me going into a team / regiment before a tourney and then record them from pre tournament to winning it however i don't think anyone out of nw would care and most viewers wouldn't click therefore channel owners wouldn't back me to waste 200+ hours

this idea would look something like this, in NW i think this would probably end up being a cringe meme especially if i do the whole thing for team that comes like 8th lol. i helped edit this and it literally took months to make between 6 people so i reckon it would be a 2 month project as less material and story needed but i leave in like 2 weeks

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Kraz

• CIS Spanker
  • Colonel
  • cool guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2021, 08:45:00 pm »
finished watching musa the warrior as suggested by herishey which is a good film and plenty of action.

I've also been asked by 3 people to make an edit of NW to bring people in, this probably will not be possible due to the fact it is a MP game and therefore no story line or emotion and therefore lack of dialogue and music to use it would basically be a montage of kills or a cinematic however the game looks dated and has no real interest for big youtube numbers. i have done edits for rdr2 and ryse son of rome and therefore it could be achieved for bannerlord as its a relatively new game and will have hype after the real release and hopefully a good campaign and story line so might be able to do something there, the only real option for NW would be me going into a team / regiment before a tourney and then record them from pre tournament to winning it however i don't think anyone out of nw would care and most viewers wouldn't click therefore channel owners wouldn't back me to waste 200+ hours

this idea would look something like this, in NW i think this would probably end up being a cringe meme especially if i do the whole thing for team that comes like 8th lol. i helped edit this and it literally took months to make between 6 people so i reckon it would be a 2 month project as less material and story needed but i leave in like 2 weeks

ngl this video reminds me how much i wanted to play a season somewhere as a foreigner, french universities are poor with rugby

Offline Cameron.

• Second Lieutenant
  • And still I rise
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2021, 02:40:47 am »
British, Australian, kiwi and bokke universities are top tier for rugby American universities are surprisingly good too

Rugby University culture is aids tho

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2021, 07:36:25 am »
Interesting amount of coming of age there surprised not to see any Quentin. You should try some woody allen I think you would like Before sunrise trilogy (I know this is Linklater but one of the greatest trilogy's of all time along side LOTR) midnight in paris and Match point all starters to their own respected genres.

Also come on respect the classics Casablanca, Cinema Paridiso To catch a thief, Rear Window to name a few, infact any Alfred Hitchcock or Giuseppe Tornatore two of my favourite directors. These would have been respectful. But still a nice list I couldn't make one so short it would take an ovuere for myself.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 08:03:57 am by Golden. »

Offline Cameron.

• Second Lieutenant
  • And still I rise
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2021, 04:32:35 pm »
Interesting amount of coming of age there surprised not to see any Quentin. You should try some woody allen I think you would like Before sunrise trilogy (I know this is Linklater but one of the greatest trilogy's of all time along side LOTR) midnight in paris and Match point all starters to their own respected genres.

Also come on respect the classics Casablanca, Cinema Paridiso To catch a thief, Rear Window to name a few, infact any Alfred Hitchcock or Giuseppe Tornatore two of my favourite directors. These would have been respectful. But still a nice list I couldn't make one so short it would take an ovuere for myself.
Good point about Tarantino, easily could have a number of his films in there however I believe they’re only watchable once or twice due to the way they are made and the stories in them.
Will watch before the sunrise trilogy in a few weeks I suppose.

I’d be lying if I said I saw any of these

Spoiler
[close]