Language boards > M&B: Warband - Наполеоновские войны

FP.Points

<< < (32/32)

BlitzkriegMBNW:

--- Quote from: LeMilo on March 18, 2023, 03:59:19 pm ---
--- Quote from: Blitzkrieg. on March 18, 2023, 02:31:21 pm ---This is why abortions should be legal

I wouldn’t speak for gibby, he’s capable of forming his own opinions. The only t6 random anyone sees is you lil bro, better stop talking you’ve embarrassed yourself enough already.

--- End quote ---
Don't call me little brother, you'll be my brother, I'll have taken you like the pedophile to the forest to kick your ass

--- End quote ---
You couldn’t kick a midgets ass let alone mine. Batty boys like you wouldn’t last 5 seconds in the U.K. 

Miloradovich:

--- Quote from: Blitzkrieg. on March 18, 2023, 06:28:06 pm ---
--- Quote from: LeMilo on March 18, 2023, 03:59:19 pm ---
--- Quote from: Blitzkrieg. on March 18, 2023, 02:31:21 pm ---This is why abortions should be legal

I wouldn’t speak for gibby, he’s capable of forming his own opinions. The only t6 random anyone sees is you lil bro, better stop talking you’ve embarrassed yourself enough already.

--- End quote ---
Don't call me little brother, you'll be my brother, I'll have taken you like the pedophile to the forest to kick your ass

--- End quote ---
You couldn’t kick a midgets ass let alone mine. Batty boys like you wouldn’t last 5 seconds in the U.K.

--- End quote ---

Phailur:
slava azerbaijanu

Ceedoy:

--- Quote from: Phailur on March 27, 2023, 09:25:00 pm ---slava azerbaijanu

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version