Author Topic: 15th Group Fighting  (Read 10220 times)

Offline Neon

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 15th Group Fighting
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2013, 01:54:33 am »
What are you trying to say here? :P I don't exactly know how I'm going to send you maps or Felix maps.
http://www.storageserver.co.uk/uploadprocess.asp?PID=562F6956562D2C99 use this site! :D

Thanks! :D But seriously though, any ideas in new maps?

Offline Cenkris

• Major
  • The river of troll tears widens every day! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2013, 01:59:45 am »
What are you trying to say here? :P I don't exactly know how I'm going to send you maps or Felix maps.
http://www.storageserver.co.uk/uploadprocess.asp?PID=562F6956562D2C99 use this site! :D

Thanks! :D But seriously though, any ideas in new maps?
Do something truly loopy! ;)

Offline Neon

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2013, 02:09:21 am »
Green fog.

Offline Cenkris

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2013, 02:28:59 am »
Green fog.
I`ll find the time to make a truly insane one and lead the way for all to follow! ;)

Offline The Respected Man

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The_Respected_Man
  • Side: Union
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2013, 02:44:00 am »
Spoiler
well ofc im happy that you took the time to write that cenkris, but it still does not change the fact that i am not posh, i am not spartan, and i am not a teamkiller, when i joined our groupfighting server i managed to kill 2 opponents (their name was written with green and last i checked thats when you kill an enemy) before i myself was killed. so far i have kept the 2ndCSG in leash as much as possible in linebattles and i hate trolling as much as anyone. and you may be right that we will always be viewed as the trollstream and you may be right that certain officers troll you and other regiments. but that does still not justify your actions towards me, i have never trolled you or another regiment, i have never been on a server under false name, i have never said bad things about another regiment and not being able to take my words back, when you left the 2ndCSG yourself cenkris do you remember who supported you and said you were in all your right to leave? who was it that tried to tell you that konox would do the same thing with you? who was it that multiple times have tried to find an easy way to resolve disputes between our regiments? The 2ndCSG does not hold a grudge over the 15th anymore, some may do and i cannot be held responsible for those individuals, they are who they are. but right now many people in 2ndCSG recognise 15th as an fully valid regiment with their own ways of doings things and their own commanders etc. And if there is something i most certainly aint is a hapless soul, i joined the 2ndCSG as one of the first 10 members, i have hold my ground and if something worked against the regiment i have always answered with alternative solutions and easy ways to solve problems, you may call me Trollstream as much as you want but i dont really care about that, because i know i am not a trollstream, i know i am not a teamkiller, i know i dont troll other regiments or behave like a little kid, and foremost, i know that whoever sayd i teamkilled on your server banned me because i was 2ndCSG.
[close]
Your regiment is not the only one marked for ban on his servers. Even though i disagree that he should just decide to ban entire regiments due to the actions of some, its his server his rules. There are many other gf servers you can visit. If what cenkris said is true. You should really keep an eye on your regiment. What your members do reflects what your regiment is like.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 02:45:49 am by The Respected Man »

Offline Felix

• Brigadier General
  • Totally Not A Cat.
    • View Profile
    • Arctic Servers
  • Nick: [Arctic-Servers]_Felix
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2013, 03:11:29 am »
Will this server have new maps? The others ones are starting to get...well..meh XD

Yes!  ;D As stated in my previous post I will be adding around three more maps to the rotation, but feel free to make some and send me or Cenkris them! We'll have them up as long as they are suitable.  ::)

Mount & Blade Series - Game Server Provider
Contact me via a method below regarding renting a server.
E-Mail: felix@arcticservers.co.uk • Steam: Felix9112  • Skype: ArcticServers •

Offline Neon

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2013, 02:56:57 pm »
I hope that the maps are plain and simple. Trees and other details make some players lag abit.

Offline Cenkris

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2013, 03:40:36 pm »
I hope that the maps are plain and simple. Trees and other details make some players lag abit.
Turn tree detail to minimum, i never understand how a few trees cause people so much problems when i am running a national relic as a PC and get on fine with them....

Offline Neon

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2013, 05:18:24 pm »
Turn tree detail to minimum, i never understand how a few trees cause people so much problems when i am running a national relic as a PC and get on fine with them....

National relic. Interesting.

Offline Cenkris

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2013, 05:32:12 pm »

One day i`ll buy a new PC and you`ll discover i`m actually a melee legend just like you! ;)

Offline Neon

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2013, 05:59:41 pm »

One day i`ll buy a new PC and you`ll discover i`m actually a melee legend just like you! ;)

Just like me you say. Keep dreaming XD Ill wait for that to happen Cenkris, you better be a challenge.

Offline Tjav

• Sergeant
  • Yes Im Wierd
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2013, 08:16:02 pm »
Green fog.
I`ll find the time to make a truly insane one and lead the way for all to follow! ;)

well that is true but do like cenkris's maps far the reason that they are fairly small and no stupid glitches, cenkris have always been a good map maker but i am just still surprised of the dealing of this problem, ofcourse i could get a vpn and then use another name(i do find that a bit trollish tho), and since you are not gonna unban me and you said why i was banned, could you atleast admit that i wasnt teamkilling? i mean if you cant even do that what should i think of the 15th by now?
Former Chief Of Staff of the 2nd Coldstream, Rest In Peace

Offline Cenkris

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2013, 01:50:54 am »
Green fog.

well that is true but do like cenkris's maps far the reason that they are fairly small and no stupid glitches, cenkris have always been a good map maker but i am just still surprised of the dealing of this problem, ofcourse i could get a vpn and then use another name(i do find that a bit trollish tho), and since you are not gonna unban me and you said why i was banned, could you atleast admit that i wasnt teamkilling? i mean if you cant even do that what should i think of the 15th by now?
You were reported by several admins for teamkilling, if i had not got those reports  i wouldn`t have mentioned the fact.

Offline Tjav

• Sergeant
  • Yes Im Wierd
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2013, 03:11:50 pm »
Green fog.

how can i have been reported by several admins? and how can you even stand there and lie me straight up in my face? i dont get it at all, i was at the server for 4 minutes, my score was 4-2, if i can manage to teamkill my entire team and the enemy team during 4 minutes i am either god or you are lying, and how can several admins have reported me in those 4 min? when i know for a fact that one of my friends were on the same server and he only saw 1 person that is mentioned on our admin list on the server at that time. i dont freaking care if ur gonna unban me or not cenkris but i just cant stand a person acusing me of being a teamkiller, a troll and hapless soul, just because he dislikes a regiment, and so far saying that i was reported by several admins in 4 min when you were offline is pretty nicely done, its also pretty nicely done that they are apparently also a bunch of liars if what you say is true, that they indeed reported me for teamkilling, the way i see it cenkris, you apparently hate 2ndCSG, i dont give a damn about that, you banned me from your server, that is acceptable because i know ppl in my regiment troll, but banning me for something that i didnt do is just so low, and so disgusting. That i actually thought of you as a friend. hard to understand by now really.
Former Chief Of Staff of the 2nd Coldstream, Rest In Peace

Offline Cenkris

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2013, 05:15:22 pm »
Green fog.

how can i have been reported by several admins? and how can you even stand there and lie me straight up in my face? i dont get it at all, i was at the server for 4 minutes, my score was 4-2, if i can manage to teamkill my entire team and the enemy team during 4 minutes i am either god or you are lying, and how can several admins have reported me in those 4 min? when i know for a fact that one of my friends were on the same server and he only saw 1 person that is mentioned on our admin list on the server at that time. i dont freaking care if ur gonna unban me or not cenkris but i just cant stand a person acusing me of being a teamkiller, a troll and hapless soul, just because he dislikes a regiment, and so far saying that i was reported by several admins in 4 min when you were offline is pretty nicely done, its also pretty nicely done that they are apparently also a bunch of liars if what you say is true, that they indeed reported me for teamkilling, the way i see it cenkris, you apparently hate 2ndCSG, i dont give a damn about that, you banned me from your server, that is acceptable because i know ppl in my regiment troll, but banning me for something that i didnt do is just so low, and so disgusting. That i actually thought of you as a friend. hard to understand by now really.
So no more Danish lullabies for me then? ;)