Author Topic: And address to the community - Tavington  (Read 7832 times)

Offline Evanovic

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Evan
  • Side: Neutral
Aliases: Evan | Evanovic | Evan Fraser | Previous Regiments: 3rd | 13e | 15e | 91st | Nr.24 | 15thYR | 17e Legion d'Honneur | Now Retired

Tournament Wins: 3x NW Duel Champion (5x Finalist) | 1x 2vs2 Tournament | 1x 3vs3 Tournament | 11x Groupfighting Tournament (Minions, Argyll, PowerRangers) | 3x National Groupfighting Tournament (UK Team) | 3x Regimental Groupfighting Tournament (Nr.24, 17e) | 3x Regimental League (91st, Nr.24) | EU vs NA Linebattle 2016 (Team EU)

Graphics Work: Groupfighting Tournament | NWEC

Offline Odysseus

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: And address to the community - Tavington
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 02:44:19 am »
As much as you've attacked me, trolled me and angered me on the forums, I believe you should get one last chance. Even Betty has received a second chance, and I like to see these community chances as a welcome for second changes and repentance.

Offline Joker11

• Second Lieutenant
  • Everything you can imagine is real
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1stWFI_Gefr_Joker
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 02:48:46 am »
Well tav I am sure you remember me the brony and I support your unban even if you did insult me but you didn't deserve a mute so I support you 100% tavington and another thing I was banned from your group fighting server for no reason by evanoic I was wondering if I could get unban please? Well I am willing to put all that behind us and I hope you get unbanned.

Offline Megaberna

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Megaberna
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2013, 02:50:44 am »
To the community as a whole, to all those I trolled and or harassed, I offer you my deepest apology and regret. I'm sorry for the way I acted, I'm sorry for the way I mistreated people and I'm sorry for all the trolling. So I would ask you the community and the Moderators, for one final chance to prove myself. I humbly request an unban from the forum (FSE one that is) and acceptance of some sort into the community. I am sorry and I give the community my word, that if unbanned I will refrain from the activities in which I partook in.

I hope you get unbanned Tav. Everyone should get a second chance ;)

Offline Vikestad

• Sergeant Major
  • "84e sheriff, white knight of truth and justice"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Vikestad
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2013, 03:40:36 am »
You've made your own bed. Flinging shit our way seem to be a pathetic attempt of avoiding responsability. Everyone can see your strawman there, because we're not claiming to be angels. We are exposed to warnings, mutes and bans just like everybody else. By the way, I have some chat logs. I can prove that you know why you got banned from the 84e Siege. You pretend otherwise. This is dishonest and immature. To make it public, you banned someone for having the name "Tavington", and not with the 91st tags mind you.  Showing such dishonesty, and claiming a crime of passion rather than making a proper apology, tells us enough. Futhermore, taking out your frustration on apolitical 84e rankers again shows your maturity. By all means, call us vigilantes, but we wont blame 91st rankers for what you have done.
84e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne

Offline nicknick12

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nicholas
  • Side: Union
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2013, 04:46:54 am »
You've made your own bed. Flinging shit our way seem to be a pathetic attempt of avoiding responsability. Everyone can see your strawman there, because we're not claiming to be angels. We are exposed to warnings, mutes and bans just like everybody else. By the way, I have some chat logs. I can prove that you know why you got banned from the 84e Siege. You pretend otherwise. This is dishonest and immature. To make it public, you banned someone for having the name "Tavington", and not with the 91st tags mind you.  Showing such dishonesty, and claiming a crime of passion rather than making a proper apology, tells us enough. Futhermore, taking out your frustration on apolitical 84e rankers again shows your maturity. By all means, call us vigilantes, but we wont blame 91st rankers for what you have done.
Can we all forgive and forget  ???

P.S a persoanl note i forgive but never forget
Cavalry Groupfighting Admin NA/EU

Offline George MacKintosh

• Donator
  • Confirmed - Not Here -
    • View Profile
  • Nick: George MacKintosh
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2013, 11:20:51 am »
Talking about a second chance? he did had plenty?  as I remember?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 11:26:36 am by George MacKintosh »
“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.”
― Oscar Wilde

Offline Specimen

• Sergeant Major
  • Marche ou crève.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Specimen
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2013, 12:26:16 pm »

Too many second chance... all i can say it's what he did say to me when i asked to be unban from the Groupfighting Server :D

Out of stock :D

Edit :

'After banning me from the 84e Siege Server, for no apparent reason pertaining to their server rules'

And after banning almost all of the 84e members from your groupfighting server for no apparent reason pertaining to your server rules ! :/
And removing people from their admin powers because they left 91st
And crying to people because they are owning you in linebattle and don't want to do any linebattles anymore with them, because they are better than you...

No, i will never never NEVER forgive you. Believe me. If you think that 84e is immature... just after being banned from FSE forums, banning us from your GF server, THAT'S immature.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 12:40:36 pm by Specimen »

Offline Mac Aaron

• Donator
  • ex 75e
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MacAaron
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2013, 01:33:52 pm »

Too many second chance... all i can say it's what he did say to me when i asked to be unban from the Groupfighting Server :D

Out of stock :D

Edit :

'After banning me from the 84e Siege Server, for no apparent reason pertaining to their server rules'

And after banning almost all of the 84e members from your groupfighting server for no apparent reason pertaining to your server rules ! :/
And removing people from their admin powers because they left 91st
And crying to people because they are owning you in linebattle and don't want to do any linebattles anymore with them, because they are better than you...

No, i will never never NEVER forgive you. Believe me. If you think that 84e is immature... just after being banned from FSE forums, banning us from your GF server, THAT'S immature.

Remember me how many chances did you have among the french community ?
Antar, un ange parti trop tôt

Offline Mad_man1

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2013, 01:46:13 pm »

What does this have to do with the forums? You can say what you want about his behavior off the forum, but he's apologised for what he did on the forum and he is promising to change his behavior. None of what you posted belongs in this thread. If he does change his behavior on the forums and does stop trolling if and when he's given a chance, then he deserves to use the forum. And as for the server bans, it's a private server, so there's nothing you can do to change it. There are things you can do to get unbanned, or you could even make your own successful groupfighting server, you just have to use your brain, and remember personal attacks are never the right thing to do.

Offline Jocam

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2013, 01:50:50 pm »
I am against the un-ban of Tavington, regardless of what he said about the 84e, which is a completely seperate case.

Now, That Tavington personally attacked people in threads, with a completely off-topic remark, should stay punished.

The topic here is Tavington's apology.

Now as I mentioned before, he attacked people with off-topic remarks, once more, he well succeeded in oing just that!

Accusing the 84e for not being 'completely fair' is absolutely off topic!!

Offline Mad_man1

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2013, 01:58:38 pm »
Accusing the 84e for not being 'completely fair' is absolutely off topic!!

Since some from that regiment have said they agree with him being banned, Tavington bringing that up was relevant to the topic. There is a difference between an accusation that may well be true and an attack.

Offline Jocam

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2013, 02:00:38 pm »
Granted

though 84e members accused 91st members for simular things, and, overall, I think regimental grievances are off-topic in this thread

Offline Mad_man1

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2013, 02:01:34 pm »
Yes, but grievances related to Tavington's ban are on-topic.

Offline Jocam

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2013, 02:03:46 pm »
Yeah. Of course they are, we are speaking about the un-ban of tavington here, not the an request of 84e memers, that should be bone elsewhere