Author Topic: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!  (Read 862308 times)

Offline Penn

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!
« Reply #2250 on: October 23, 2014, 10:53:10 pm »

The 12. Schlesisches Landwehr Regiment is recruiting!

If you're interested in joining, simply add [12te] Penn or [12te] Tallest on Steam!

Penn and shitz

Offline Beech

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Beech
  • Side: Union

Offline FrithBiscuit

• Colonel
  • PM me for pics, cutest Grimbarian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2252 on: October 24, 2014, 03:22:25 pm »
Current:
Past: 63e CdB, 43rd Ens, 28th Lt, 1stElbe Lt

Offline Ody

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • MoskovGren Ody on steam
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MoskovGren_Kpt_~Odysseus~
« Reply #2253 on: October 24, 2014, 05:19:35 pm »

About Leib-Gvardii

The Leib-Gvardii Gusarskii Polk which translates into Lifeguard Hussar Regiment is a North American based cavalry regiment playing as the Russian Hussars. The polk has gone through many names, and different playing styles. From its humble beginnings of September 27th, 2013 as a Line polk to now, a cavalry and artillery based polk. Whilst a Line regiment, we achieved great glory, by placing 3rd and 4th in the NA Napoleonic Wars League and a smashing 100 wins and 32 loses all in just one regiment vs. another. Now however, we will be turning a new leaf, and starting over, giving up our old traditions as line, to now, cavalry and artillery. In the polk, all we ask from our members is to be active, and the desire to improve their own skill to improve the prestige and glory of the polk. In the Leib-Gvardii, we welcome new and old players alike!

SCHEDULE

Monday - VC - Artillery @ 8 EST/ 7 CST/ 5 PST (Optional)

Tuesday - Training @ 7:30 EST/6:30 CST/4:30 PST, IXe Linebattle @ 8 EST/ 7 CST/ 5 PST

Wednesday - Free day (Recruit, practice melee)

Thursday - Training @ 7:30 EST/6:30 CST/4:30 PST, FH Event @ 8 EST/ 7 CST/ 5 PST

Friday - Hardcore Linebattle Training @ 8:30 EST/7:30 CST/5:30 PST, Hardcore Linebattle @ 9 EST/ 8 CST/ 6 PST

Saturday -  1v1/ Linebattle Training @ 7:30 EST/6:30 CST/4:30 PST, 1v1/ Linebattle @ 8 EST/ 7 CST/ 5 PST

Sunday -  1v1/ Linebattle Training @ 7:30 EST/6:30 CST/4:30 PST, 1v1/ Linebattle @ 8 EST/ 7 CST/ 5 PST

Contact

To arrange linebattles,  invite or for join the regiment feel free to use one of the contact addresses below

Starshiy Ofitsers:

Rittmeister Ody

Mladshiy Ofitser:

Váhmistr GlacialGriffin

AeroNinja

« Reply #2254 on: October 24, 2014, 05:23:58 pm »

The 15e in-Game

We are a new EU based line infantry regiment which wants to have some fun in the Napoleonic Wars DLC.
We strive to become a very skilled regiment in the community with both shooting and melee skills.
We accept everyone, from the newest beginner to the most highest skilled player possible.

Besides this regiment we play alot of other games together. So this regiment can be seen
as a little friendly gamer group. If you wish to join us, just make an application as stated in the post above.
If you have any concerns or questions please add Le Brave on Steam.

Interested in Joining?

Contact us

Offline 42nd Hunter

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2255 on: October 24, 2014, 07:47:06 pm »

"... there are no troops in the British service
more steady in battle than the Scotch regiments
."
- French General Foy

Paintings of the chaotic battle of Quatre Bras,
which the Black Watch suffered heavy casualties

Contacts:
Captain Celtic
Lieutenant Rezagh
Recruiting Serjeant Hunter

Identifiers:
42nd_Rank_Name

Spoiler

[close]

Events Schedule:
Tuesday - Siege Event 7pm GMT
Wednesday - Training at 6.30 GMT & Linebattle 7pm GMT
Friday - NA Linebattle 8pm EST
Saturday - Training 6pm GMT & Linebattle 7.30pm GMT
Sunday - Linebattle - 7pm GMT

Modifications & Reskin:
We use the fantastic Epic Enhancement Mod along with our own Regimental submod which gives the Officer a kilt, gives the Colour Serjeant a kilt, bonnet feathers and backpack and gives the rankers their bonnet feathers back:

Officer:

Spoiler
[close]
Colour Serjeant:
Spoiler
[close]
Piper:
Spoiler

[close]
Ranker:
Spoiler
[close]

About Us & Recruitment

Founded on the 10th of April 2012, after the release of Mount&Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars, as the 42nd Regiment of Foot - the Black Watch from veterans from the Mount&Musket mod of Warband, choosing to represent the most senior and - arguably - most famous Highland Regiment. The Regiment has since gone through the rocks and weathered many storms, nearly crashing and coming to an end once or twice. However through comradeship and combination of "play for fun" and historical immersion the Regiment has come out the better through it's trials. With a sense of historical appreciation and immersion, we can structure our Regiment through the use of historically accurate Ranks and formations. Now, while we realize it is only a game the history and appreciation of the historical 42nd and modern Black Watch is never far away. Upon acceptance of enlistment we provide our recruits with a Field Manual, that explains the basics of the Regiment, our codes of conducts and hand-made drawings of our formations.

King's and Regimental Colours of the Black Watch

Now the Regiment is a strong, solid unit which boasts good attendance and performances at Events and Linebattles. The 42nd prides itself of a sense of friendship and community, being much more than a Regiment we present ourselves as a gaming community which, infact, play 90% of game-time outside of Warband. While discipline and structure is used during Training, Events and Linebattles we still retain an ethos of banter and relaxation in TeamSpeak and within the community in general.

'In a Highland Regiment every individual feels that his conduct is the subject of observation and that,
independently of his duty, as one member of a systematic whole he has a separate and individual reputation to sustain,
which will be reflected on his family and district or glen.
'
- A 19th Century Black Watch historian

Wish to join the ranks of the 42nd Black Watch Highlanders?
Don the bonnet and kilt and proudly represent your Clan on the battlefield 'neath baying bagpipes?
We seek all able bodied lads of Highland stock!

Enlist Now!

A feather bonnet worn by the Black Watch,
with the famous Red Hackle and Egypt campaign cap-badge

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2256 on: October 25, 2014, 09:12:09 am »
Im looking for an EU regiment.

I am NA so I will only be active on weekends

Steam

Offline InfamousBeats

• Colonel
  • Groupfighting Admin | 10/10 IGN: Would bang...
    • View Profile
    • Enlist into the 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne
  • Nick: 63e_Conseilleur_Infamous
« Reply #2257 on: October 25, 2014, 01:19:41 pm »
Im looking for an EU regiment.

I am NA so I will only be active on weekends

Steam

PM'd and Added

Offline SaintKyle

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saintkyle
« Reply #2258 on: October 26, 2014, 02:30:11 am »
I am looking for an NA regiment with an average event attendance of 10+. Please either add me on steam or PM me over the forums.

• I am NOT looking to join a large regiment that brings 30+ people to events

Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198038474017/

Offline Ody

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • MoskovGren Ody on steam
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MoskovGren_Kpt_~Odysseus~
« Reply #2259 on: October 26, 2014, 02:09:43 am »
I am looking for an NA regiment with an average event attendance of 10+. Please either add me on steam or PM me over the forums.

• I am NOT looking to join a large regiment that brings 30+ people to events

Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198038474017/
Added and PM'd

Offline Julianator1515

• Donator
  • kk_IR_Nr19_OLt_Julianator (Leader)
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Julianator
« Reply #2260 on: October 26, 2014, 11:05:31 am »
Servus Leute,
ich bin Julianator (der ein oder andere kennt mich gut) und suche ein deutsches Regiment.
Ich habe sehr große Erfahrung auf dem Schlachtfeld und spiele NW mittlerweile mehr als 3 Jahre, habe früher auch schon Mount and Musket gespielt.
Ich war schon in zahlreichen Regimenter:
3teBrb, 6teUlanen, 1teGarde, 3teGarde und III.KBR. Dazu war ich mal lange Zeit Unteroffizier und Major und habe dafür auch meine nötige Erfahrung gesammelt.
Ich suche eher eine Stelle als Unteroffizier, da ich keine richtige Lust habe nochmal völlig von vorne anzufangen und wenn dann muss man mir schon ein sehr gutes Angebot machen.
Dazu sollte das Regiment nicht allzu klein sein. Falls wer ein Ts3 Server benötigt, kann ich den auch zur Verfügung stellen mit 50 Slots, da ich den selber besitze.
Zu meinen Skills: 1-10, Nahkampf: 9,5, Ich war sehr lange immer der Beste in den Regimentern im Nahkampf, das wird wahrscheinlich daran liegen, da ich jeden Tag 1-2 Stunden auf dem Groupfighting Server spiele und Fernkampf: 8, da ich ich mich selbst eigentlich sogar schon besser finde im Schießen. Mittlerweile habe 1471 Spielstunden M&B Warband.
 Noch dazu ich bin ein sehr leistungsfähigr Spieler, also ich bin wahrscheinlich der Mann für Neue Rekruten (früher 6 an einem Tag, und 9 in einer Woche), da ich auch sehr viel zeit in dieses Spiel investiere. Das Regiment was ich suche sollte natürlich schon eine gewisse Disziplin besitzen und keine kleinen Kinder drinnen haben, sowie mind. einen NW Server zum Trainieren etc. .

Über mich:
-Bin 16 Jahre alt und in der 11. Klasse
-Wohne In Deutschland
-Bin sehr freundlich, aber ein bisschen zu überdiszipliniert (Garde-Regimenter und dann auch noch Unteroffizier), also die Sau kann schon mal rausgelassen werden bei mir.

Also wer mich haben will kann hier was posten oder mich direkt adden in Steam: Julianator

MfG

Julianator

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #2261 on: October 26, 2014, 07:16:59 pm »
44th is looking for players with Tiger blood.

Offline InfamousBeats

• Colonel
  • Groupfighting Admin | 10/10 IGN: Would bang...
    • View Profile
    • Enlist into the 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne
  • Nick: 63e_Conseilleur_Infamous
« Reply #2262 on: October 26, 2014, 09:30:57 pm »
I have a Tiger eye, is gud?

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #2263 on: October 26, 2014, 09:39:26 pm »

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #2264 on: October 26, 2014, 09:42:24 pm »
I have tiger dick, pls no shoot me for fluffy dildo to mount on your wall
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.