Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018  (Read 309590 times)

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018 [Still in progress][Open]
« Reply #945 on: February 19, 2018, 03:52:44 pm »
Liverpool have won 11 trophies since 2000, how many have shoe nicking evertonians won?

Err Mr Championship Football you have no rights to even talk to a premier league status team.

Also Birmingham is blue.
https://gyazo.com/cf92044d0fd5417d05e75319e41576a0 << League position is temporary but history is permanent.... Forever in our shadows. Have you won the Champions League? Thought not u tramp. Birmingham is blue? Im pretty sure we beat them 2 nill 8 days ago so get your facts right. Liverpool is well and truly red forever. How does it feel to be part of a ethnic and football supporting minority in your city? mememe
You may have won more but you've been relegated more thats a -10 to your trophy count IMO.
Hi im Jayke,  I have no valid response so I make up bullshit such as -10 to your trophy count to try and counter a legit point because at the end of the day my club is less relevant than Aston Villa and I dont have two feet to stand on *Insert fat joke here*.   
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
« Reply #946 on: February 19, 2018, 03:58:11 pm »
Liverpool have won 11 trophies since 2000, how many have shoe nicking evertonians won?

Err Mr Championship Football you have no rights to even talk to a premier league status team.

Also Birmingham is blue.
https://gyazo.com/cf92044d0fd5417d05e75319e41576a0 << League position is temporary but history is permanent.... Forever in our shadows. Have you won the Champions League? Thought not u tramp. Birmingham is blue? Im pretty sure we beat them 2 nill 8 days ago so get your facts right. Liverpool is well and truly red forever. How does it feel to be part of a ethnic and football supporting minority in your city? mememe
You may have won more but you've been relegated more thats a -10 to your trophy count IMO.
Hi im Jayke,  I have no valid response so I make up bullshit such as -10 to your trophy count to try and counter a legit point because at the end of the day my club is less relevant than Aston Villa and I dont have two feet to stand on *Insert fat joke here*.
Yes ok friend! Fulham 2-0 Aston Villa

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: February 19, 2018, 04:01:23 pm »

Also Birmingham is blue.
Good one that, lost one of our last 8 games and won the other 7, been on our best win streak since 1990 breaking records and we lose when we had out 2 best players this season out injured. Hardly a insult pal maybe if you said that another time it would be a valid insult but not now u mong

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
« Reply #948 on: February 19, 2018, 04:04:11 pm »
Spoiler

Also Birmingham is blue.
Good one that, lost one of our last 8 games and won the other 7, been on our best win streak since 1990 breaking records and we lose when we had out 2 best players this season out injured. Hardly a insult pal maybe if you said that another time it would be a valid insult but not now u mong
[close]
But I will end this here, You're in the championship therefore you're a championship club. fact you came 13th in the championship last year says enough lets end it here cause this is the NWWC thread :))

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: February 19, 2018, 04:06:52 pm »
Spoiler

Also Birmingham is blue.
[close]
But I will end this here, You're in the championship therefore you're a championship club. fact you came 13th in the championship last year says enough lets end it here cause this is the NWWC thread :))
So he reverts back to his original point which as I have said is temporary whereas history is permanent and we have more trophies AND have won the Champions League so yeah we can end it here "insert smiley faces to show ur not mad and to make it look like your a nice person" :):)
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< so cute much wow

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #950 on: February 19, 2018, 04:07:06 pm »

Offline Adam_Reid

• Sergeant Major
  • Top Scot | Super Salty Scot
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Top Scot
« Reply #951 on: February 19, 2018, 04:11:26 pm »
I feel sorry for you guys for not supporting a real team like Everton Celtic

Real team like Celtic? You are top 10 championship team at max so pipe down and stop making out like your team is special. We sold you Scott Sinclair because he was absolutely wank in the Premier League and in the Championship. Then when he goes to Farmer's Premier League he starts to score  SUPRISE SUPRISE because your league is no challenge so get of your high horse and come down to the reality that all you are is a bang average team with good fans ok? Thanks!!!! *cough* Rangers have beaten you more times than you have beaten them *cough*

Calm down shegs was only a joke, no need to bubble mate. Absolute keyboard warrior
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 04:13:39 pm by Adam_Reid »

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: February 19, 2018, 04:13:43 pm »

Real team like Celtic? You are top 10 championship team at max so pipe down and stop making out like your team is special. We sold you Scott Sinclair because he was absolutely wank in the Premier League and in the Championship. Then when he goes to Farmer's Premier League he starts to score  SUPRISE SUPRISE because your league is no challenge so get of your high horse and come down to the reality that all you are is a bang average team with good fans ok? Thanks!!!! *cough* Rangers have beaten you more times than you have beaten them *cough*

Calm down shegs was only a joke, no need to bubble mate
I don't understand Glaswegian dialect, I understand English.

Offline Adam_Reid

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: February 19, 2018, 04:15:27 pm »

Calm down shegs was only a joke, no need to bubble mate
I don't understand Glaswegian dialect, I understand English.

KlKl

Offline Dark_Knight

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • [IVe]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Talope
« Reply #954 on: February 19, 2018, 04:17:03 pm »
#foreverblowingbubbles  ::)

Offline Adam_Reid

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: February 19, 2018, 04:19:53 pm »

When you watch GreenStreet Once  ::)

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #956 on: February 19, 2018, 04:20:16 pm »
Player Application
Nation: Belgium
In-Game Name: Vegi
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198090772038/
In-Game ID  1223304
Do you Agree to all of the Rules?: yes
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: February 19, 2018, 04:21:44 pm »

When you watch GreenStreet Once  ::)
xDDDDDDD actually was a good one 9/10

Offline Adam_Reid

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: February 19, 2018, 04:25:44 pm »

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile