Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive  (Read 716953 times)

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
« Reply #6885 on: December 12, 2018, 09:23:07 pm »
Some are saying Rush might replace Stewie as he will go to C9. I just will regret losing Zews as he has been so instrumental
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #6886 on: December 12, 2018, 10:22:43 pm »
G2 would have been a true team with this guy
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Freedom

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #6887 on: December 13, 2018, 12:28:10 am »
zywoo is a god carrying 99% of the time

vitality vs g2 in 5days

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #6888 on: December 13, 2018, 01:03:08 am »
Wanna see Zywoo against like Astralis, NaVi or Faze just to see if he can keep the same level of skill
Niko vs Zywoo would be lit 8)
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #6889 on: December 13, 2018, 01:12:18 am »
Wait, this game is still alive?

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #6890 on: December 13, 2018, 01:34:35 am »
Just imagine the sheer firepower of G2 with ZywOo in Bodyy's place... Literally a team of mad fraggers.

KennyS
Shox
Lucky
JaCkz
ZywOo

Literally all of the best players in France in terms of  pure fragging except apEX. Dammit they really fucked up not doing everything in their power to get him from day 1... :'( Now hes stuck carrying bot Happy and bot RPK. Also stuck trying to qualify for events that G2 will get invited to or already have places in.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #6891 on: December 13, 2018, 02:02:39 am »
Bbbbbut body is really good! A true star!
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6892 on: December 13, 2018, 02:08:28 am »
Bbbbbut body is really good! A true star!

He was, but for some reason after the ScreaM/Shox G2 and LDLC he literally became a 1.00-0.90 player like every other sub-par pro. :-\

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #6893 on: December 13, 2018, 03:13:35 am »
I really don't understand the point of these 'potential' rosters which will never happen. Astralis is a living proof that you don't need to have 5 of the best players ever to be a consistent top 1. In fact, the team which had the arguably strongest superstars line-up, Faze, never managed to establish themselves at the very top for long. Anyone who pretends to know a bit of CS understands that looking at fire-power only is not how you build a team. It's a strong part of your team's essence and lacking heavily in that aspect will be detrimental to your team's success, but its far from being the only thing needed.

Shox's (and Kennys) have a lot to prove and as far as I see it, in order to show that they deserve a talent such as Zywoo. Not saying Happy / RPK / NBK / Apex necessarily deserve it more. But they were the ones who got benched in the place of their formers teammates. They are the ones who put the whole Vitality's project in place and gave themselves a chance to bring a breath of life to french CS.

Vitality has been struggling a lot at the beginning, that's undeniable. And as they have to play a lot of matches against T2/T3, it's likely they will continue to struggle as these matches are not as easy to play as they might look on paper. But unlike G2 and despite having more preparation with their core, their first LAN was a resounding success. For their first match against an actual T1 team today in the minor, they were far from being ridiculous, literally trashing Mousesport on Inferno and almost coming back on Mirage. Nuke was a bit of a disappointing affair but most of Mousesports' lead on the first half was built on the back of Styko's clutch.

The only reason G2 will play more high tier tournaments than Vitality in the upcoming months is that they have a spot in the next ESL Pro League season and the Major due to roster rules. They have to go through relegation matches for the ECS. So that doesn't make them a better team, far from it.

I am not hating on G2. Despite the fact they broke the 3DMAX's line-up, I am at least interested to see what they can do with this new line-up. But in the same way Vitaly have to prove themselves with their rising star, G2 has two young and hungry players to help them do the same. Depending on the results in the next two/three months, I might change my mind, but for now, I am perfectly fine with the current rosters. And I look forward to the G2 vs Vitality grudge's match.

Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #6894 on: December 13, 2018, 04:04:25 am »
Tardet, why you always ask silly questions you already answered yourself? ;)

Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #6895 on: December 13, 2018, 04:07:56 am »
Tardet, why you always ask silly questions you already answered yourself? ;)

The quote is actually a reminder for myself which I never follow. I overthink and I care Chriseh. On a daily basis, at lunch, on the toilets. For everything and nothing. ITS A LIVING HELL.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6896 on: December 13, 2018, 04:13:25 am »
I really don't understand the point of these 'potential' rosters which will never happen. Astralis is a living proof that you don't need to have 5 of the best players ever to be a consistent top 1. In fact, the team which had the arguably strongest superstars line-up, Faze, never managed to establish themselves at the very top for long. Anyone who pretends to know a bit of CS understands that looking at fire-power only is not how you build a team. It's a strong part of your team's essence and lacking heavily in that aspect will be detrimental to your team's success, but its far from being the only thing needed.

Shox's (and Kennys) have a lot to prove and as far as I see it, in order to show that they deserve a talent such as Zywoo. Not saying Happy / RPK / NBK / Apex necessarily deserve it more. But they were the ones who got benched in the place of their formers teammates. They are the ones who put the whole Vitality's project in place and gave themselves a chance to bring a breath of life to french CS.

Vitality has been struggling a lot at the beginning, that's undeniable. And as they have to play a lot of matches against T2/T3, it's likely they will continue to struggle as these matches are not as easy to play as they might look on paper. But unlike G2 and despite having more preparation with their core, their first LAN was a resounding success. For their first match against an actual T1 team today in the minor, they were far from being ridiculous, literally trashing Mousesport on Inferno and almost coming back on Mirage. Nuke was a bit of a disappointing affair but most of Mousesports' lead on the first half was built on the back of Styko's clutch.

The only reason G2 will play more high tier tournaments than Vitality in the upcoming months is that they have a spot in the next ESL Pro League season and the Major due to roster rules. They have to go through relegation matches for the ECS. So that doesn't make them a better team, far from it.

I am not hating on G2. Despite the fact they broke the 3DMAX's line-up, I am at least interested to see what they can do with this new line-up. But in the same way Vitaly have to prove themselves with their rising star, G2 has two young and hungry players to help them do the same. Depending on the results in the next two/three months, I might change my mind, but for now, I am perfectly fine with the current rosters. And I look forward to the G2 vs Vitality grudge's match.

I do not think anyone was saying it will happen. Just that it would probably yield some great results if it did. And when you say 5 fraggers is not necessarily great well neither is 5 role players as G2 proved with the "Super Team". G2 can already have close matches with ANYONE, now imagine how much easier those matches would be for G2 to win if they had ZywOo just wrecking everyone constantly. The guy can literally win in any situation and no matter what hes bringing MASSIVE impact to a team.

And if you compare the skill ceiling of the G2 players to that of Vitality, G2 clearly has more potential overall to be great especially if you put ZywOo in the mix.

And i do not think G2 NEED ZywOo especially right now with these fresh 3D players coming in. But who doesn't want a ZywOo or S1mple/Niko etc level talent on their team. Hes the type of player that can take any squad to the next level. And i do think Vitality are doing well so far all things considered, but i do not see Happy and RPK winning a major in their current form and ZywOo deserves the BEST possible team around him. Its like sending a 1st round draft pick to a 2nd round team it just doesnt seem right for ZywOo imo especially when players like Lucky and JaCkz are now getting to play T1 consistently before him lol...

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #6897 on: December 13, 2018, 04:35:03 am »
G2 can already have close matches with ANYONE, now imagine how much easier those matches would be for G2 to win if they had ZywOo.

Can you explain how you back-up such statement cause so far, G2's debut with this line-up have been horrific. It is one thing to excuse such poor results by saying they didn't have much preparation coming into this DH Open Winter, which I totally agree. It's a whole other story to assume they can have close matches with ANYONE. Nobody knows what this line-up is capable of. So far they failed their first event miserably, that's pretty much all you can bring as a fact.

And if you compare the skill ceiling of the G2 players to that of Vitality, G2 clearly has more potential overall to be great especially if you put ZywOo in the mix.
And i do think Vitality are doing well so far all things considered.

On the first one, it's hard to compare both if you 'put ZywOo in the mix', pretty much because he is a Vitality player. But I see where you are coming from. I disagree, but that's a matter of opinion and I respect that you think differently. I also explained why I think Vitality's results are decent so far despite some obvious struggles, so again, I suppose its a matter of perspective.

On the rest, I pretty much agree. I don't think Vitality can win a major, but I don't think G2 will either. In fact, on a long-term basis, I have much more faith in Vitality than G2. Again, only the future will tell us if I did bet on the right horse. 

On another note, because I don't want to grow people too tired with french CS discussion, I actually quite like the upcoming MIBR/Liquid shuffle. Unlike when Taco got removed from SK the first time, I don't think you can say he has been 'excluded' from the Liquid line-up nor that anyone from Liquid underappreciates his work. They had their best year ever despite being stuck in Astralis' shadow and I think it's legitimate to follow their reasoning where they probably know they won't beat Astralis in this current iteration of their line-up. Not saying bringing Stewie necessarily will make them better, there is a high chance it actually makes them worse, but I can't blame them for trying.

On MIBR side, we pretty much all knew the Stewie/Tarik move was bound to end up that way. They had a decent try, their grand-final against Astralis was one hell of a match to be remembered but at the end of the day, MIBR stands for fucking Made in Brasil, it HAS to be a full Brazilian line-up and such a move should have never happened in the first place. I think that Taco's time in Liquid proved how great of a player he is and why they were wrong to drop him so I hope he will be given more credits in this new line-up.

As for the coach, while its true Zews's work in Liquid was immense, I'd like to see what he can offer to a team like MIBR. I loved YNK's passion and I do believe he had an impact in his time as MIBR's coach but eventually, I feel he belongs to the analyst desk more than anywhere else. I hope Liquid will be on the lookout for a new coach even though it likely won't be as 'high standing' as Zews was.

« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 04:47:22 am by Tardet »

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6898 on: December 13, 2018, 04:47:54 am »
G2 can already have close matches with ANYONE, now imagine how much easier those matches would be for G2 to win if they had ZywOo.

Can you explain how you back-up such statement cause so far, G2's debut with this line-up have been horrific. It is one thing to excuse such poor results by saying they didn't have much preparation coming into this DH Open Winter, which I totally agree. It's a whole other story to assume they can have close matches wit ANYONE. Nobody knows what this line-up is capable of. So far they failed their first event miserably, that's pretty much all you can bring as a fact.

And i do think Vitality are doing well so far all things considered.

On the first one, it's hard to compare both if you 'put ZywOo in the mix', pretty much because he is a Vitality player. But I see where you are coming from. I disagree, but that's a matter of opinion and I respect that you think differently. I also explained why I think Vitality's results are decent so far despite some obvious struggles, so again, I suppose its a matter of perspective.

On the rest, I pretty much agree. I don't think Vitality can win a major, but I don't think G2 will either. In fact, on a long-term basis, I have much more faith in Vitality than G2. Again, only the future will tell us if I did bet on the right horse.

Horrific is a little overkill don't you think. I think they can compete in T1 but that is my opinion. But you are right for now we need to see more so i shouldn't say ANYONE because Astralis would destroy them etc. And i certainly agree that G2 are DEFINITELY not in major form right now. But i do think they stand a better chance then Vitality does and only because i truly think RPK and Happy are not what they used to be and i do not ever see them suddenly becoming gods like the old days again.

Also does your guys browser tell you positivity is misspelled or is that just me? Like wtf lol?

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #6899 on: December 13, 2018, 06:07:54 am »
Horrific might be a little bit overkill, you got a point. Either way, we'll see what they are up to at the PGL Grand Slam. Definitely, a tournament which they should perform well at if they want to finish the year on a somewhat positive note.

Not a first easy match-up though, I have seen forZe perform quite well so far in the online leagues/cups they have attended. Obviously, G2 should absolutely stomp them but a Bo1 against that kind of team is always dangerous.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 06:10:09 am by Tardet »