Author Topic: Eighth Election (June-Aug term) - Candidates and discussion  (Read 7972 times)

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Eighth Election (June-Aug term) - Candidates and discussion
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2017, 04:10:25 am »
I choose to fullfil the role of CR in the way it was originally intended to be: be the link between the administration team and the community.
More like "I choose to try and act like an unofficial mod"

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2017, 04:12:58 am »
Why is this epeen boosting competition still a thing?
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2017, 05:30:03 am »
ABO- anyone but Orcaryo! Vote for Theodin 2017!

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Pickle

• Major
  • Old-timer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SoaR-Pickle
  • Side: Union
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2017, 06:36:20 pm »
Theo you have my vote

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2017, 09:08:25 pm »
<3

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2017, 09:13:51 pm »
ABL- anyone but Lawbringer! Vote for Theodin 2017!

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2017, 07:41:05 am »
Posted with Asian's permission:
snip

Do you really want someone who gets others keys banned for no reason as your community representative?

#ABL
#Orcaryo4Rep
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 02:16:21 pm by Thunderstormer »

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2017, 07:41:35 am »
snip

Do you really want someone who gets others keys banned for no reason as your community representative?

#ABL
#Orcaryo4Rep
rip lawbringer, also learn how to post screens orc.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 02:16:30 pm by Thunderstormer »

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: AsianP
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2017, 07:45:08 am »
snip

#ABL
#Orcaryo4Rep
No cucks allowed in office
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 02:16:37 pm by Thunderstormer »
1st Place Vetro's Old Fashion 2v2 (Team Bird: AsianP, Armada), 1st Place Dan's Ultimate Dueling Tournament VIII, 1st Place 5v5 Groupfighting Tournament (TeamGG), 1st Place 8v8 Groupfighting Tournament (Tier 1), 2nd Place 2v2 Tournament (Old School), 3rd Place 1v1 Duel Tournament, 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S5 (NA 91st), 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S6 (3eVolt), 2nd Place TNWL S2 Pro League (58eme), 2nd Place NAPL S2 (3eVolt),  1st Place NA Regimental Groupfighting League(3eVolt), 1st Place Napoleonic War's Golden League (42nd), 2nd Place OG Mudbone 1v1 Duel Tournament

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2017, 07:45:46 am »
snip

#ABL
#Orcaryo4Rep
No cucks allowed in office
No assholes allowed in office
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 02:16:45 pm by Thunderstormer »

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2017, 07:46:43 am »
#ABL

Lawbringer

« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2017, 08:09:25 am »
lel my dude was more of a meem that got out of hand

if u want community rep that bad take it lel

pretty interesting how orcaryo spun this little tale in a different light to suit his own agenda  ;)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 09:04:34 am by Lawbringer »

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2017, 09:10:35 am »
Name: Lady Moraine
EU or NA?: NA
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust? : Yes
Why should you become CR? : Community reps most of the time get a bad rep (pun) no but seriously people who have been past elected more times then they should have, have sometimes more biased attitudes towards certain people or regiments. I think a fresh new style is needed to better the game because obviously nw needs change and old view points isn't going to change it.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2017, 09:51:14 am »
The Russians are obviously trying to sabotage Lawbringers campaign

Lawbringer

« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2017, 10:01:06 am »
The Russians are obviously trying to sabotage Lawbringers campaign

You know, a few people told me to sign up and I was like whatever I guess I'll try, however you literally cannot find a single person who would be able to tell you that I specifically messaged to get them to vote for me unlike Orcaryo. I just kinda went with the attitude of, if they think it will be worth it they'll vote for me so w/e. What I do find interesting about this situation is that Orcaryo, the current incumbent deliberately broke forum rules himself to suit his own goals.

snip

#ABL
#Orcaryo4Rep

Orcaryo posted a chat log between me and asianp. I really don't care about hiding it or anything but he sure as heck didn't ask me for permission to post it. So then we come to either one of two conclusions.

1. Orcaryo broke forum rules as an incumbent community rep by posting chat logs without both people's involved permission

2. You are allowed to post ANY steam conversation as long as you have one of the people's involved permission which is not your own. Therefore allowing anyone to post any steam chat that people may want private so long as you get another person to post it for you under the guise that you (the one receiving the chat) give permission for SOMEONE ELSE to post it for you. Now that is a pretty interesting loophole if I have ever seen one.

And the best part is he does all this to increase his odds of winning LOL  ;) ;) ;) ;) :o :o :o

pretty fun

Edit: Ah just read the rule over again

6. Posting private conversations or personal images without permission
If you post a chat without the consent of the other member in the chat you may be instantly muted or dealt with at a moderators discretion depending the severity of the infringement, and the post will be removed. FSE believes that snippets of a private conversation do not provide sufficient context in a discussion and can be used to mislead, as happened in the past.
Posting pictures/images of other individuals or members of the forum and or wider community without permission will not be tolerated and may result in either a mute or ban depending the severity of the infringement.

lel rip lets see that mute on our own community rep

or are even the community reps above the law?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 02:17:01 pm by Thunderstormer »