Author Topic: Classical Concerto Expansion Pack 1 – Like DLC, but FREE!  (Read 2129 times)

Offline Al Bundy

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Classical Concerto Expansion Pack 1 – Like DLC, but FREE!
« on: February 19, 2016, 12:00:45 am »
The world's greatest women's shoe salesman has arrived and he comes bearing gifts of the audio kind.. If anyone is interested in expanding the music library to Napoleonic Wars, then I suggest you check out:

Al Bundy’s Classical Concerto Expansion Pack 1 – Like DLC, but FREE!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1cmq6hr1k62eslr/AABThKG_bAJp21kc72OMh5j_a?dl=0

My apologies for not completing the History document, but I've been rather busy. If you guys and gals want to learn more about each track or just enjoy my humor, I'll make an attempt to complete the document.

The music folder includes the original NW soundtrack and the thirty new tracks I have added. The sounds folder includes two new piano compositions which will be replacing "piano_lift_motif" and "piano_wagner_bridal_chorus". Make sure to back up the originals if the new tracks aren't your jam. Finally, download the music.txt file and replace the one in your main NW directory. If you have any questions, please ask before the dumping of files. Or you can just make a copy of the files/folders which will be replaced before dumping the new files. Oh.. and one of the thirty new tracks is an Easter egg. I figured with all the ponies and whatnot, injecting some humor would cleanse the soul of all malice and saltiness. Don't worry, it isn't MLP inspired. If you know where it's from, then you're that much more of a cooler cat. If you need help removing it, just delete the audio track, then in the music.txt file change the top line to "78".

If you're enjoying all the tracks I have compiled and are interested in the creation of a second DLC pack, just let me know here.

Can I get a "Whoa Bundy!"?

Offline Miller786

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Classical Concerto Expansion Pack 1 – Like DLC, but FREE!
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2016, 10:15:03 pm »
Whoa bundy indeed, im quite late actually but you did a really good job, looking forward to pack 2
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 10:24:54 pm by Miller786 »

Offline L_Empereur

• Second Lieutenant
  • Veritas vincit
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Troyard
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Classical Concerto Expansion Pack 1 – Like DLC, but FREE!
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2016, 07:00:46 pm »
Thank you i got reason to listen to in game soundtrack again :P