Author Topic: The Jail Break Server [Admin Applications Open]  (Read 76536 times)

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The Jail Break Server [NA Admins needed]
« Reply #390 on: July 11, 2014, 12:58:50 am »
New one further down
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 09:09:20 pm by The Rebel »

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #391 on: July 11, 2014, 01:26:35 am »
Said you are in need of NA admins so..

In game Name: 71st_Pte_Rebel[FaZe]
Steam Name: [71st] Rebel 73rd
Admin History: Currently admin on The_Gentleman_Server and Public_Commander_Battle. Used to be an admin on 7NA_Official and 7NA_Groopfootin. Old Nr11 Servers, 1stFKI Servers, and 3eme_Official.
Why you want to be admin: I play on this server a lot with friends from the Nr7 and we love it. I like to keep order so people dont rdm and everyone follows the rules
Who can vouch for you?: Owner of The Gentlemam Server, also says it on their thread, [21st]Cpt_Jeff, 4th_Cpt_Dodge

I want you to be aware that this server has been down for a about a month so if you have played on it recently its not ours, If its not Jail_Break then its not ours.

Offline The Rebel

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: July 11, 2014, 06:22:34 am »
I want you to be aware that this server has been down for a about a month so if you have played on it recently its not ours, If its not Jail_Break then its not ours.

Hmm ok

Offline Gummy

• Sergeant
  • Leader of 3rdKGL and CSGO n00b
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3rdKGL_Col_Gummy
  • Side: Union
« Reply #393 on: July 12, 2014, 05:11:56 pm »
I was also perma banned from the 'Official' server for questioning their choice of name for their server. Shows just how abusive the admins are on that server, just awful if you ask me but that is just my opinion...
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 06:10:11 pm by Gummy »

Offline Skipper

• First Lieutenant
  • The real Skipper of NW
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Skipper
« Reply #394 on: July 13, 2014, 01:17:39 pm »
I was also perma banned from the 'Official' server for questioning their choice of name for their server. Shows just how abusive the admins are on that server, just awful if you ask me but that is just my opinion...

+1

I complained about the server loads multiple times to a wide audience and the admins did nothing (just hid their faces) one asked me to add them on steam but never gave me their name. The server is poorly handled with all of the admins having different opinions on how to play.
Pirate_Battle_1 Community Rep||||[Former]Groupfighting admin, Jail Break server admin||||88th, 126th, 33rd, 24th, 57th, 2ndCSG, 54th, 4th, 65th, 5Brg, 67th, 57e, 28th

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: July 13, 2014, 10:26:41 pm »
Well piss....I forgot that the server was going to come back up tomorrow D: I'm gona have to postpone it to Tuesday because NOTHING is ready :P sorry for the further wait.

Offline timlef

• Second Lieutenant
  • 47th Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Timlef
« Reply #396 on: July 15, 2014, 01:06:52 pm »
Jail_Break is running go join it!:D (Admins get on the server and admin I did it until 1 pm GMT now for 4 hours or more I will do more later)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 02:24:53 pm by timlef »

-Made by RockheadRumple

Offline Skipper

• First Lieutenant
  • The real Skipper of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: July 15, 2014, 04:56:40 pm »
How? As far as I know the admin password has not yet been distributed and the old one doesn't work.
Pirate_Battle_1 Community Rep||||[Former]Groupfighting admin, Jail Break server admin||||88th, 126th, 33rd, 24th, 57th, 2ndCSG, 54th, 4th, 65th, 5Brg, 67th, 57e, 28th

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: July 15, 2014, 05:08:13 pm »
While you were at an event yesterday we did a testing :P I gave it out a while ago but I don't see why anyone would remember it.

Offline The Rebel

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: July 15, 2014, 09:06:18 pm »
Said you are in need of NA admins so..

In game Name: 71st_Rgl_Rebel[FaZe]
Steam Name: [71st] Rebel 73rd
Admin History: Currently admin on The_Gentleman_Server and Public_Commander_Battle. Used to be an admin on 7NA_Official and 7NA_Groopfootin. Old Nr11 Servers, 1stFKI Servers, and 3eme_Official.
Why you want to be admin: I play on this server a lot with friends from the Nr7 and we love it. I like to keep order so people dont rdm and everyone follows the rules
Who can vouch for you?: Owner of The Gentlemam Server, also says it on their thread, [21st]Cpt_Jeff, 4th_Cpt_Dodge
Im on the server atm, this for NA adminship

Dont partizani win if they make it back to boat?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 09:43:11 pm by The Rebel »

Offline Skipper

• First Lieutenant
  • The real Skipper of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: July 15, 2014, 11:33:42 pm »
I can vouch for rebel

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: July 16, 2014, 02:27:43 am »
We did well for our first day back and we welcomed a few new people to the admin team, I hope to see you all back on the server tomorrow!

Offline Stefiboy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [93e]Col. Jacques Mercier
« Reply #402 on: July 16, 2014, 04:35:27 am »
In game Name: [93e]Ligne_Col_Stefiboy
Steam Name: [93e] Stefiboy
Admin History: Admined my own Events in NW, Admined TC's Server for awhile until it died out, admining the AEC's Servers, RG's Servers and Events,The NEC's Server in MM, The VIe servers at some point to a some extent, and bunch of other coalition servers.
Why you want to be admin: To Provide a Fair Game for both sides, (No RDM's and Such.)
Who can vouch for you?: Uhm, most of them left the NW Community, the rest i've gotten out of contact with. (Besides that, my Regiment i guess?)

Also, im NA incase you still need NA Admins.

Edit*: Why was there so much RDM today?
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 04:38:43 am by Stefiboy »

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: July 16, 2014, 04:43:20 am »
Admin History: Admined my own Events in NW, Admined TC's Server for awhile until it died out, admining the AEC's Servers, RG's Servers and Events,The NEC's Server in MM, The VIe servers at some point to a some extent, and bunch of other coalition servers.
Why you want to be admin: To Provide a Fair Game for both sides, (No RDM's and Such.)
Who can vouch for you?: Uhm, most of them left the NW Community, the rest i've gotten out of contact with. (Besides that, my Regiment i guess?)

Please give a few vouchers that I can ask them.

Offline Stefiboy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [93e]Col. Jacques Mercier
« Reply #404 on: July 16, 2014, 04:51:59 am »

Please give a few vouchers that I can ask them.

Doubt they still have the same steam names anymore but here:

TC_William
RG_Herishey
NinjaSniper (Regimental 2nd in Command, But he's seen me admin recently.) (Steam Name: NinjaSniper)
Shua2142 (Was the Commander for a Regiment in the TC)(Led the Nr.24)(Steam Name: Shua2142)
Church(He's gone for sure)