Author Topic: The Jail Break Server [Admin Applications Open]  (Read 76536 times)

Offline Dottore

• Second Lieutenant
  • No, I am not Chinese Matty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Foot_Cpl_Matty
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Jail Break Server
« Reply #240 on: April 10, 2014, 10:53:54 pm »
In game Name: 22nd_Foot_Cpl_Vespasian
Steam Name: [22nd] Vespasian
Admin History: 33rd Groupfighting, 7th Hussars Sunday Linebattle, Cavalry Cup, 25th Commander battle, Killbox Server
Why you want to be admin: I absolutely love the idea of this game and its potential is outstanding, however, as a result of the constant rule breaking caused by trolls it is difficult to maximize the fun that can be had out of on your server. I understand you already have an outstanding admin team but due to having a very high amount of people on the server it is impossible for them all to keep it in order. This is where i believe i can come in effect. I am aware of the rules and am also familiar with the admin control panel and the necessary punishment for the action. As a result of this i am able to keep your server in order as you please for those who are on it to enjoy it as you intended. I am on frequently and can maintain this everyday.
Who can vouch for you?: Murphy, Maurice, John Oxford, Titan, Mr St3fan, Spy

+1 Most sensible person in 22nd  :)

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: April 10, 2014, 10:55:34 pm »
Admin History: 33rd Groupfighting, 7th Hussars Sunday Linebattle, Cavalry Cup, 25th Commander battle, Killbox Server
Why you want to be admin: I absolutely love the idea of this game and its potential is outstanding, however, as a result of the constant rule breaking caused by trolls it is difficult to maximize the fun that can be had out of on your server. I understand you already have an outstanding admin team but due to having a very high amount of people on the server it is impossible for them all to keep it in order. This is where i believe i can come in effect. I am aware of the rules and am also familiar with the admin control panel and the necessary punishment for the action. As a result of this i am able to keep your server in order as you please for those who are on it to enjoy it as you intended. I am on frequently and can maintain this everyday.

He is the RAW.

Offline Heist

• First Lieutenant
  • 22nd Cheshire Regiment of Foot Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Foot_Col_Murphy
« Reply #242 on: April 11, 2014, 12:01:32 am »

Old reliable member of this community! +1

Offline Major Sharpe

• Second Lieutenant
  • Aliases: Brother_Padre, Angbar, E.Spears
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 20thME_Col_E.Spears
  • Side: Union
« Reply #243 on: April 11, 2014, 10:47:39 am »
In game Name: 51st_Cpt_Sharpe
Steam Name: [51st] Cpt Sharpe
Admin History: All 51st servers, 51st Siege event, Arnor Full Invasion 2 servers, 51stHD IE event and server.
Why you want to be admin: I've been playing this for a while and been really enjoying it, i mainly play as a prisoner because i find it more fun, except when the guard-prisoner ratio is completely off, when the guards random and so on... I also notice at times that admins aren't on and well, i would just be another admin that could fill the gaps. I could do a few event times as well and i've been getting my regiment on to play this. I understand ALL the rules of the server and even if i am rejected i will go on to play on this server.
Who can vouch for you?: The 51st, anyone that used to attend our events, maybe a few people that have known me before.

Thank you for reading  :)

Offline Skipper

• First Lieutenant
  • The real Skipper of NW
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Skipper
« Reply #244 on: April 11, 2014, 10:50:22 am »
Conway, when you are online can you clarify the vouching system, whether it is admins that can vouch or anyone.
Pirate_Battle_1 Community Rep||||[Former]Groupfighting admin, Jail Break server admin||||88th, 126th, 33rd, 24th, 57th, 2ndCSG, 54th, 4th, 65th, 5Brg, 67th, 57e, 28th

Offline Gummy

• Sergeant
  • Leader of 3rdKGL and CSGO n00b
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3rdKGL_Col_Gummy
« Reply #245 on: April 11, 2014, 02:38:25 pm »

ACCEPTED

Please add 3rdKGL Gummy on steam to get the pass.

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: April 11, 2014, 04:41:23 pm »
In game Name: Maurice
Steam Name: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079171099/
Admin History: Melee Groupfighting, head admin on Groupfighting.
Why you want to be admin: I want to be admin because I come on this server quite a bit and I enjoy playing on it, however despite maybe one or two admins being present on the server rules are still broken by a large number of people on numerous occasions and I wish to help out in any way I can.
Who can vouch for you?: LameHorse, Lewis, all the groupfighting admins.

Offline Dottore

• Second Lieutenant
  • No, I am not Chinese Matty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Foot_Cpl_Matty
« Reply #247 on: April 11, 2014, 04:47:18 pm »
Why you want to be admin: I want to be admin because I come on this server quite a bit and I enjoy playing on it, however despite maybe one or two admins being present on the server rules are still broken by a large number of people on numerous occasions and I wish to help out in any way I can.

+1 He also has lovely hair!

Offline Lewis96

• Major
  • Not so ded
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Waiting for holdfast
« Reply #248 on: April 11, 2014, 05:11:27 pm »
He's one of my most trusted admins.

Offline Vespasian

• First Lieutenant
  • Ex 91st & Spartan
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Foot_Lt_Vespasian
« Reply #249 on: April 11, 2014, 05:22:52 pm »
He is the RAW

Offline rikimaru114

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 77y_Gren_Rikimaru
« Reply #250 on: April 11, 2014, 05:24:57 pm »

You can trust this guy and yes I see him mostly on server 2 + am gf admin and ofcourse I say yes I vouch for sure ;)

Offline izatopia

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: April 11, 2014, 06:54:28 pm »
In game Name: DDA_3JI_Kor_iza

Steam Name: izatopia       another way of contact is the DDA ts pm me for info

Admin History: i were an admin on the anglo-saxon official server a year back. Also doing admin on the DDA server when i was leader of DDA last year.

Why you want to be admin: i see this as an awesome way of roleplaying and some people just dont know the rules yet i see people breaking the rules, derping around and such and i dont see many admins on in the night hours which ruins the server when people go rampant, i do wish to have fun because i have been RDM so many times and even one admin cannot see everything this is why i wish to help out and try to make sure people have fun

Who can vouch for you?: cant remember the name but the creator of anglo-saxon mod. and the leaders of DDA such as mars and michael easy to find if you want the TS info
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 01:19:31 am by izatopia »

Offline Gummy

• Sergeant
  • Leader of 3rdKGL and CSGO n00b
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3rdKGL_Col_Gummy
« Reply #252 on: April 11, 2014, 07:01:05 pm »

ACCEPTED

Offline Daenerys_Arrow

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: April 11, 2014, 08:55:00 pm »
Hello, I have made a map.

All I need is someone to help with placing spawns down. If you can help, please contact my steam: Hodor
You can find me on Gummy's friendlist as there are a lot of Hodor's.

Now to the images.

I have made an imgur album.
https://i.imgur.com/a/tFOGE

Please contact me on steam if you have any inquiries.

Offline SwissGronkh

• Brigadier General
  • Man with 10 Skillpoints on luck.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Trp_Swissy
« Reply #254 on: April 11, 2014, 09:06:03 pm »

Hello, I have made a map.

All I need is someone to help with placing spawns down. If you can help, please contact my steam: Hodor
You can find me on Gummy's friendlist as there are a lot of Hodor's.

Now to the images.

I have made an imgur album.
https://i.imgur.com/a/tFOGE

Please contact me on steam if you have any inquiries.
nice map ;)

1x3 years 2Lhr,  1xVerdienstkreuz 2. Klasse, 1xKleine Gefechtsspange, 1xSilver Star,  5xBronze Star