Author Topic: The Jail Break Server [Admin Applications Open]  (Read 75874 times)

Offline Josh Faraday

• Colonel
  • Desires Stroh 80.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Arminius
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Jail Break Server [Admin Applications Open]
« Reply #465 on: January 31, 2015, 11:52:44 am »
In game Name:Arminius
Steam Name:[47th]Arminius https://steamcommunity.com/id/Arturius/ [I am in your FL]
Admin History:a lot of official regimental servers(Nr12,45th,3teGarde,64th,47th,...),Killbox,Suisses_Duel_Server,47th_Duel,45th_Duel,some other public servers,linebattles,internal tournament organizer and Zombie Events Head Admin
Why you want to be admin:I want to make ppl stop Rdming(on each side) and punish trolls on the server so normal players can have fun on this beautiful server.I am an 17 years old matured and friendly guy.[I would try to stay very active ofc]
Who can vouch for you?:No one of the current admins
Arminius/Dennis Bergkamp/Tristan Bouvier/J.P. ...

All my life I’ve been fearful of defeat. But now that it has come it’s not near as terrible as I’d expected. The sun still shines, water still tastes good…glory is all well and good but life is enough, nay?

Offline timlef

• Second Lieutenant
  • 47th Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Timlef
« Reply #466 on: January 31, 2015, 12:43:17 pm »
Steam Name:[47th]Arminius https://steamcommunity.com/id/Arturius/ [I am in your FL]
Admin History:a lot of official regimental servers(Nr12,45th,3teGarde,64th,47th,...),Killbox,Suisses_Duel_Server,47th_Duel,45th_Duel,some other public servers,linebattles,internal tournament organizer and Zombie Events Head Admin
Why you want to be admin:I want to make ppl stop Rdming(on each side) and punish trolls on the server so normal players can have fun on this beautiful server.I am an 17 years old matured and friendly guy.[I would try to stay very active ofc]

Scrub I am and admin and can vouch for you  ;)

-Made by RockheadRumple

Offline Josh Faraday

• Colonel
  • Desires Stroh 80.
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: January 31, 2015, 05:38:32 pm »

Scrub I am and admin and can vouch for you  ;)

oh shit I forgot,sry Timlef love:)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 05:41:35 pm by John Preston »

All my life I’ve been fearful of defeat. But now that it has come it’s not near as terrible as I’d expected. The sun still shines, water still tastes good…glory is all well and good but life is enough, nay?

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
« Reply #468 on: January 31, 2015, 06:21:52 pm »

Accepted

Timlef is bae, and we must all listen to bae. Add 3rdKGL Conway on Steam plz :P

Offline Josh Faraday

• Colonel
  • Desires Stroh 80.
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: January 31, 2015, 09:17:25 pm »

Accepted

Timlef is bae, and we must all listen to bae. Add 3rdKGL Conway on Steam plz :P
Thx :)

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: February 07, 2015, 05:38:44 pm »
-Delete Please-
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 05:44:40 pm by Ted »
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: May 26, 2015, 12:47:41 am »
Hello, the actual 59th Jailbreak thread is this: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=20011.0 :)
I think that this server has closed down or is generally inactive.

However, all admin, ban and unban requests for 59th-owned servers are taken on their website (www.59th.eu), so you'll probably want to remove your application from this thread and post a new one here.
<3

Offline BlueMoon_IT

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zzyz
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #472 on: May 26, 2015, 12:37:20 pm »
Hello, the actual 59th Jailbreak thread is this: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=20011.0 :)

However, all admin, ban and unban requests for 59th-owned servers are taken on their website (www.59th.eu), so you'll probably want to remove your application from this thread and post a new one here.
Bad server

Offline SilverFlamingo

• Sergeant Major
  • Melee
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: May 26, 2015, 01:54:38 pm »

Bad server

This guy is full of negativity
Also lmao Canada leaving USA behind. Canada is fucking 3rd world we are literally becoming poor.

Offline BlueMoon_IT

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zzyz
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #474 on: May 26, 2015, 02:11:20 pm »

Bad server

This guy is full of negativity
You're better indeed.

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
« Reply #475 on: May 26, 2015, 08:24:57 pm »
A wild Blumun appears!

Offline Connor13

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Ban
« Reply #476 on: May 26, 2015, 11:28:42 pm »
Yesterday on the server Jailbreak, there was a player named 59th_Sgt.Softel or something like that. He was playing on the guard's side and was not following the guard's rules at all. For instance, at the beginning of each round he would run into spawn and kill us all even if we did nothing, I believe this action is known as RDM. When I asked this player why he was doing this he replied, "Because it's fun". He also admitted that he was not a part of the 59th regiment. There was no admin on the server at that time so we could no nothing until he left. These are my reasons why this player should be banned from Jailbreak.
My name was Kudo on that server if anyone else who was there knows his name please share.

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
Re: Ban
« Reply #477 on: May 27, 2015, 02:01:20 am »
Spoiler
*erm* how did this post occur
[close]
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 04:19:41 am by KL4R1N0G4MPR0S »
<3

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: May 27, 2015, 06:18:52 am »
I moved it.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: May 28, 2015, 04:16:22 am »
Post an unban request here: http://www.59th.eu/unbanrequestform

It would probably be a good idea to learn to use the search function. 59th JB is not the only Jailbreak-themed server on the "Servers" board, and its thread is actually this one, as you can guess from its name. This is not the thread for 59th_JB, but rather that of Conway's old server.
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=20011.0

<3