Author Topic: [EU]Killbox Server  (Read 107920 times)

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [EU]Killbox Server
« Reply #300 on: July 10, 2014, 03:30:58 pm »
Name you got banned: Something with HANSOLOW i think
  Date and time when you were banned:I dont know cause its long
  Reason for the ban:I dont know
  Why should we unban you:I love this Server so much and iam very very sad about this .I like the most of admins and the maps are so nice thats why i want that you unban me .

Thank You!!!!!

Greetings Moody    ;)

I know I've banned a guy called Hansolow long time ago. He trolled, allways took the wrong class and teamkilled. I temporary banned him many times, then I permanently banned him. So if it is you I would say it's your fault.     

So   -1
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline MilfAndCookies

• Donator
  • Colonel of the 43rd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MilfAndCookies
« Reply #301 on: July 11, 2014, 12:23:37 am »
Steam Name: [85th] ✠ MilfAndCookies ✠
  Why would you be a good admin: I spent a lot of time on this server and during certain times of the day there seems to be a lack of admins online. I see trolls often and I am powerless to do anything but watch them ruin the game for others. I wish to change this.
  About yourself: I am 16 years old and from the UK. I have been in the NW community for about a year and a half and have been in  many different regiments and I have recently joined the 85th Rifles.
  Current admins that could vouch for you: I suppose Fwuffy.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 12:41:13 am by MilfAndCookies »

Offline S0L0N3L

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: S0L0
  • Side: Union
« Reply #302 on: July 11, 2014, 12:32:41 pm »
i will be unban plz
Name: NikeTaMereLaPute ( i think)
date and time when you were banned: i don't remember maybe 1 month
Reason for the ban: i do one or 2 tk and the admin ban me
Why should we unban you: i really want to be unban because its so boring plz unban me  :'(
Never play alone !

Offline S0L0N3L

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: July 11, 2014, 12:35:50 pm »
it's Nike_Ta_Mere_La_Pute
Never play alone !

Offline timlef

• Second Lieutenant
  • 47th Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Timlef
« Reply #304 on: July 11, 2014, 04:34:16 pm »
  Why would you be a good admin: I spent a lot of time on this server and during certain times of the day there seems to be a lack of admins online. I see trolls often and I am powerless to do anything but watch them ruin the game for others. I wish to change this.
  About yourself: I am 16 years old and from the UK. I have been in the NW community for about a year and a half and have been in  many different regiments and I have recently joined the 85th Rifles.

You can also go to the Killbox admin steam group and tell a admin to come on or add me [47th] Timlef if you want.

-Made by RockheadRumple

Offline timlef

• Second Lieutenant
  • 47th Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Timlef
« Reply #305 on: July 11, 2014, 04:35:16 pm »
Name you got banned: Something with HANSOLOW i think
  Date and time when you were banned:I dont know cause its long
  Reason for the ban:I dont know
  Why should we unban you:I love this Server so much and iam very very sad about this .I like the most of admins and the maps are so nice thats why i want that you unban me .

Thank You!!!!!

Greetings Moody    ;)

Make a better unban application iam sure you know what you did wrong.
I recommend to unban him after 2-3 weeks to give him a second chance on the server.

Shit sorry for the double post.

-Made by RockheadRumple

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #306 on: July 11, 2014, 04:49:13 pm »
+1 to this lad. Friendly and honest guy who is on the server a lot.

Offline S0L0N3L

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: July 12, 2014, 09:34:58 am »
 Name you got banned:Nike_Ta_Mere_La_Pute something like this
  Date and time when you were banned: maybe 1 month
  Reason for the ban: i don't know why but i m ban --'
  Why should we unban you:i really want unban because i love this server and these maps are very good and it's very funny!!!
Never play alone !

Offline Chtimi

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: July 12, 2014, 09:31:20 pm »
Steam Name: Chtimi
Why would you be a good admin: Because i'm playing on this server all day and i want he stays calm and without troll. My name on this server is ILoveThis
About yourself: I'm 16 years old , i've got a twin and i like Mount&Blade:Warband
Current admins that could vouch for you: No admin can vouch for me :/

If u need more information you can ask me or speak with me in the teamspeak of your server (cubegaming.de)

Offline Sir Henri

• Donator
  • Killbox. Steam: sirhenri13
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sir_Henri
« Reply #309 on: July 14, 2014, 05:00:00 pm »
Eh might as well apply :P

Steam Name: Conway
  Why would you be a good admin: Because I'm a very experienced admin in the community and have been admin on such servers as Jail Break, 3rdFG_HvB and Tropical Paridise . Its been a time since I was on killbox but i'd gladly admin when needed and pop on to see if any admins where on.
  About yourself: I'm Canadian (Hardly) so I can admin semi NA times because like I said I'm hardly Canadian. Erm...My hair looks nice?
  Current admins that could vouch for you: Timlef and Zeus because I let them admin on my server and I think we are kwel right?

Steam Name: Chtimi
Why would you be a good admin: Because i'm playing on this server all day and i want he stays calm and without troll. My name on this server is ILoveThis
About yourself: I'm 16 years old , i've got a twin and i like Mount&Blade:Warband
Current admins that could vouch for you: No admin can vouch for me :/

If u need more information you can ask me or speak with me in the teamspeak of your server (cubegaming.de)

all 3 accepted, add me on steam
Das schönste aller Geheimnisse: Ein Genie zu sein und es als einziger zu wissen.

Offline Sir Henri

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: July 14, 2014, 05:14:14 pm »
i will be unban plz
Name: NikeTaMereLaPute ( i think)
date and time when you were banned: i don't remember maybe 1 month
Reason for the ban: i do one or 2 tk and the admin ban me
Why should we unban you: i really want to be unban because its so boring plz unban me  :'(

1 or 2 tks? the server logs say it were 5 or more. you have been auto banned by server not by an admin. maybe i would have unbanned you if you were honest and tried to convince me that you're sorry.
Das schönste aller Geheimnisse: Ein Genie zu sein und es als einziger zu wissen.

Offline Sir Henri

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: July 14, 2014, 05:19:44 pm »
so i thought i would try to repost my unban request   :'(

Name you got banned: OTGmorley
  Date and time when you were banned: a long time ago, can't remember exactly. sorry.
  Reason for the ban: trolling and arguing with admins. (these are the two i can remember, if i did do more I'm unaware sorry)
  Why should we unban you: yes i know im a class A prick... but i don't troll any more and i just want to play kill box again as it was one of my favourite servers at   the time,  :-*

i would like to unban you, but i cant find that name. can you make sure that you gave me the correct name? if you cant find it, pls give me your warband ID, that will help too. you will get your ID by joining killbox gungame.

Offline Sir Henri

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: July 14, 2014, 05:22:02 pm »
Steam Name:iLegit
  Why would you be a good admin: Because I've experience and I want to admin the server while no other admin is online, when people troll in the server.
  About yourself: I have played NW for four years, and I play Killbox most of my while. I am in the 70th Regiment of Glasgow Lowlands. I am a Corporal, and I am skilled in melee and sharpshooting more.
  Current admins that could vouch for you: Rhino, Walter, Ted

accepted, add me on steam

Offline Sir Henri

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: July 14, 2014, 05:25:42 pm »
Name you got banned: 73rd_Lt_Mook maybe
  Date and time when you were banned: a few months ago now, cant remember the time
  Reason for the ban: teamkilling
  Why should we unban you: because i made a mistake and would like to coem back here

If no find me, i can give you my user ID

need my ID?

yes, pls give me your ID (you will get it by joining killbox gungame)

Offline Sir Henri

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: July 14, 2014, 05:26:42 pm »
Name you got banned: DIEUDUCAC
  Date and time when you were banned: 27/06/14 at 22gmt
  Reason for the ban: I made 2tks at our spawn
  Why should we unban you: I often play in this server with my friend and regiment but this time I wanted to make a surprise to my friend but I killed 2 others men... So the admin permantly banned me.... And I would like to return in killbox to play and be more serious

unbanned