Author Topic: [EU]Killbox Server  (Read 108746 times)

Offline Rytil

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: [EU]Killbox Server
« Reply #75 on: December 21, 2013, 05:23:23 pm »
Dany Ele is talking about your attitude... (i think)

Offline Helikaon

• Second Lieutenant
  • The strategy is an economy of forces - Clausewitz
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Helikaon
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #76 on: December 22, 2013, 12:47:55 am »
I never banned someone, I kicked two players, but I never banned one O.O I also never got mad because of a question. Can you tell me your In-Game-Name pls, maybe I know you then.

PS: I just kicked a player who asked me the entire time, why militia is forbidden. I warned him to change class, but he didn't. Then I slayed him and after another round he was militia and asked me why it is forbidden, I kicked him.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 12:52:38 am by Helikaon »

Offline [Nr7] Marley

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: [EU]Killbox Server Unban Request
« Reply #77 on: December 22, 2013, 01:07:35 am »
Name: Giuseppe Garibaldi
Time: 21/12/2013 10:15 AM
Why: Admin was PMSing and would not answer a questions using his big-boy words and banned me.
Why unban?: I enjoy the server and was doing nothing wrong. I recommend you change the admin.

Why are you asking all the time instead of just accept the rules? We had the same discussion and i told u already to accept it, so you already had ur answer before this happens. Just play with our rules and you will have no problems with admins. U cant bother admins all the time, they just enforce the rules which set on this server.

Offline Helikaon

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: [EU]Killbox Server Unban Request
« Reply #78 on: December 22, 2013, 12:44:17 pm »
Yea, it was the Helikaon character. He shouldn't be an admin if he gets mad at questions...

Are you sure? My In-Game-Name is "1te_HL_Oberst_Helikaon. I wasn't online at 10:15 AM (you wrote this time into your unban request). I was with some other real life friends in a hospital to visit someone. Either you tell us lies or someone was in server with  my name O.O
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 01:25:43 pm by Helikaon »

Offline Sweetangel

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #79 on: December 28, 2013, 04:10:06 pm »
 Steam Name:Sweetangel[15tesKPR]
 Why would you be a good admin: I'm a quite active Player, and always there to help to punish rulebreakers.
 About yourself: I have been admin on the old Groupfighting_Server from the 91st for a long time. I have been admin on the old Melee_Groupfighting for a time too.
  Current admins that could vouch for you: -

Offline Falk

• Captain
  • WATCH OUT DUSAN IS USING MY PROFILE SOMETIMES
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] Falk
« Reply #80 on: December 28, 2013, 04:16:21 pm »
 Why would you be a good admin: I'm a quite active Player, and always there to help to punish rulebreakers.
 About yourself: I have been admin on the old Groupfighting_Server from the 91st for a long time. I have been admin on the old Melee_Groupfighting for a time too.

+1

« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 02:32:27 pm by Falk »

Offline Sir Henri

• Donator
  • Killbox. Steam: sirhenri13
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sir_Henri
  • Side: Union
« Reply #81 on: December 29, 2013, 01:17:24 pm »

accepted
Das schönste aller Geheimnisse: Ein Genie zu sein und es als einziger zu wissen.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #82 on: January 02, 2014, 04:14:18 pm »
  Unban request:

Name you got banned: [Babo2k14]Fwuffy
Date and time when you were banned: About 10 minutes ago
Reason for the ban: I do not know, but I presume it was insulting an admin. Here is what happened: I was talking in Spanish in the chat          with some other players. The admin then said "English or German only", so I said in chat, "This is a badmin, no?" , upon which he said "No Insulting" and I was banned a few seconds later for calling him a goodmin, due to the fact that he said "no trolling" to one of the players, but in fact all that player did was kick once at a guy, which is a melee tactic [clearly not trolling].
Why should we unban you: Because I was not disrupting any other players or worsening their playing experience, and I think I should be sorry for what I did, as this is one of the few servers I play on. Thank you for your time.

Offline -William-

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
    • 1te Hanseatische Legion
  • Nick: 1te_HL_Major_William
Admin application
« Reply #83 on: January 02, 2014, 09:50:58 pm »
Steam Name: William

Hello guys!

I'd like to apply for a job as an admin on your server. I play very often on this server and I think it's together with the Roleplay server, one of the best in Mount&Blade: Warband Napoleonic Wars.
I often saw trolls or teamkillers on a server and every time, I tried to stop them. Sometimes they heart to me but often they ignored me.
So if you don't have a power just as an admin, you can not stop those guys. That's why I'd like to become an admin on the server. I want to make the server better, free from trolls or other "evil" people and help all the other players.

About myself:  My real name is David, I come from Germany, am 15 years old, nearly 16 and the 2nd leader of the "1te Hanseatische Legion", together with Helikaon, who is an admin on the killbox-server as well. Some years ago, I had a regiment called "20te Lützowsche Freikorps", which was succesfully, even if I was very young. We became about 14 people, but I think thats not important for an admin application :D

I hope I could convince you to accept my application. And maybe my English is not perfect, but I think I am able to say what I want :)

Furthermore I wish you a very nice day

Yours truly,
David

Current admins that could vouch for you: Helikaon
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 01:15:45 pm by -William- »

Offline Helikaon

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Admin application
« Reply #84 on: January 02, 2014, 11:03:58 pm »

Hello guys!

I'd like to apply for a job as an admin on your server. I play very often on this server and I think it's together with the Roleplay server, one of the best in Mount&Blade: Warband Napoleonic Wars.
I often saw trolls or teamkillers on a server and every time, I tried to stop them. Sometimes they heart to me but often they ignored me.
So if you don't have a power just as an admin, you can not stop those guys. That's why I'd like to become an admin on the server. I want to make the server better, free from trolls or other "evil" people and help all the other players.

About myself:  My real name is David, I come from Germany, am 15 years old, nearly 16 and the 2nd leader of the "1te Hanseatische Legion", together with Helikaon, who is an admin on the killbox-server as well. Some years agho, I had a regiment called "20te Lützowsche Freikorps", which was succesfully, even if I was very young. We became about 14 people, but I think thats not important for an admin application :D

I hope I could convince you to accept my application. And maybe my English is not perfect, but I think I am able to say what I want :)

Yours truly,
David

+1

Offline Shady_Pilgrim

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Admin application
« Reply #85 on: January 03, 2014, 01:08:49 pm »
Steam Name: Shady_Pilgrim
  Why would you be a good admin: I have Admin experiance mainly on Persistent world servers though, I have been admining there on the big servers with sometimes over 100 players.
I have a good knowledge on how to enforce rules, not by only punishing but also teaching the rules. I think I could help the admin team with admining and I have a lot of free time to spend
  About yourself: I am a 16 year old belgian guy that loves Mount and blade and mods like PW, full invasion and NW
  Current admins that could vouch for you:
Not sure about this

Offline timlef

• Second Lieutenant
  • 47th Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Timlef
« Reply #86 on: January 03, 2014, 01:28:48 pm »

Hello guys!

About myself:  My real name is David, I come from Germany, am 15 years old, nearly 16 and the 2nd leader of the "1te Hanseatische Legion", together with Helikaon, who is an admin on the killbox-server as well. Some years ago, I had a regiment called "20te Lützowsche Freikorps", which was succesfully, even if I was very young. We became about 14 people, but I think thats not important for an admin application :D

Yours truly,
David

Nice application accepted!

-Made by RockheadRumple

Offline -William-

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
    • 1te Hanseatische Legion
  • Nick: 1te_HL_Major_William
« Reply #87 on: January 03, 2014, 01:30:33 pm »
Thank you very much! :)

Offline timlef

• Second Lieutenant
  • 47th Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Timlef
« Reply #88 on: January 03, 2014, 01:37:48 pm »
Steam Name: Shady_Pilgrim
  Why would you be a good admin: I have Admin experiance mainly on Persistent world servers though, I have been admining there on the big servers with sometimes over 100 players.
I have a good knowledge on how to enforce rules, not by only punishing but also teaching the rules. I think I could help the admin team with admining and I have a lot of free time to spend
  About yourself: I am a 16 year old belgian guy that loves Mount and blade and mods like PW, full invasion and NW
  Current admins that could vouch for you:
Not sure about this

I know you for a long time and you got enough experience to become an admin. Welcome in the admin team!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 01:44:01 pm by timlef »

-Made by RockheadRumple

Offline Shady_Pilgrim

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 03, 2014, 01:38:37 pm »
Thank you very much!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 01:42:38 pm by Shady_Pilgrim »