Author Topic: [EU]Killbox Server  (Read 108265 times)

Offline LI_7eFlq_FlqV_Earion

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: [EU]Killbox Server
« Reply #345 on: July 29, 2014, 01:24:40 pm »
  Name you got banned: Esclave_Marabou
  Date and time when you were banned: I think it's 24/07 at 18:00
  Reason for the ban: Insult
  Why should we unban you: An admin on the server told me not to turn around on a map and I tell him that this beast is to stay vie.Il currently an admin happens insult me ​​so I tell him and me permanent ban. I think I understood not to insult the admins who insult me and ilvousplait débannez to play with people who are the Li equally insulted by a same admin
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 04:34:28 pm by LI_7eFlq_FlqV_Earion »

Offline Sir Henri

• Donator
  • Killbox. Steam: sirhenri13
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sir_Henri
  • Side: Union
« Reply #346 on: July 29, 2014, 02:08:56 pm »
  Why should we unban you: (Je l'écris en francais) Un admin sur le serveur me dit de ne pas faire demi-tour sur une map et je lui réponds que c'est bète pour rester en vie.Il y a un admin qui arrive m'insulter donc je lui réponds et me ban permanent.Je pense que j'ai compris de ne pas insulter les admins qui m'insultent et s'ilvousplait débannez pour jouer avec les personnes de la Li qui se font tout autant insulté par un meme admin.

im sorry but i dont speak french, so pls try it in english
Das schönste aller Geheimnisse: Ein Genie zu sein und es als einziger zu wissen.

Offline Kaasovic

• Donator
  • * and Obelix
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Anonymous
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #347 on: July 29, 2014, 02:45:40 pm »
Steam Name: Kaasovic
Why would you be a good admin: Usually when I play on this server there is no one to enforce the rules. Thereby I wish to join the admin team and help to enforce the rules and making the server playable for the people that wish to play without those pesky rule breakers. I have the knowledge how to punish the rule breaker.
About yourself: Im 19 years old and currently very active in the NW community again, I also like to help others.
Current admins that could vouch for you: None (yet) :(
Developer of NordInvasion. Hi mum.

Offline Rival

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #348 on: July 29, 2014, 03:24:08 pm »
Why would you be a good admin: Usually when I play on this server there is no one to enforce the rules. Thereby I wish to join the admin team and help to enforce the rules and making the server playable for the people that wish to play without those pesky rule breakers. I have the knowledge how to punish the rule breaker.
About yourself: Im 19 years old and currently very active in the NW community again, I also like to help others.

+1
Working on headers in NW is like working on formula 1 2016 engines for 2017.

Offline TheAngrypineapple

• Major
  • Can't block
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_Grd_TheAngrypineapple
« Reply #349 on: July 29, 2014, 03:26:32 pm »

+1
14e bullies, making people cri since 2011

Previous: 93rd Rgl George Wallace | 14e Cpl TheAngrypineapple | 3rdFG Pte Duncan MacTavish

Offline LI_7eFlq_FlqV_Earion

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: July 29, 2014, 06:50:41 pm »
  Why should we unban you: An admin on the server told me not to turn around on a map and I tell him that this beast is to stay vie.is the admin who insulted me first so I applied I tell him and me permanent ban. I think I understood not to insult the admins who insult me and ilvousplait débannez to play with people who are the Li equally insulted by a same admin
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 07:09:23 pm by LI_7eFlq_FlqV_Earion »

Offline planks

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Planks
« Reply #351 on: July 29, 2014, 07:17:46 pm »
  Name you got banned:john_snow
  Date and time when you were banned:27/07/14
  Reason for the ban:i dont know ask ilegit
  Why should we unban you:cuz the reason is unkonown and i talked to ilegit he apologyed and i apologeyd back

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #352 on: July 29, 2014, 07:37:20 pm »
  Why should we unban you: An admin on the server told me not to turn around on a map and I tell him that this beast is to stay vie.is the admin who insulted me first so I applied I tell him and me permanent ban. I think I understood not to insult the admins who insult me and ilvousplait débannez to play with people who are the Li equally insulted by a same admin

As quoted above, the admins can't unban you If you don't provide them a good unban application with atleast an understandable english. So I would rather suggest you to ask a friend that you know competent with English or atleast decent.

In the last case, you can always send me in private message, your unban application in french, and I will try to translate it for you but there is hardly a chance you get understand with such an application and thus, unbanned.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline iLegit

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 51st_Rct_iLegit
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #353 on: July 29, 2014, 09:00:58 pm »
  Why should we unban you:cuz the reason is unkonown and i talked to ilegit he apologyed and i apologeyd back

Even though it's not a good app, it's actually true, I was told he attempted TK twice, seems the opposite, he was attempted to be TKed twice, and it wasn't him who was spamming. He should be unbanned +1.

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: July 31, 2014, 12:24:14 am »
The maps' ideas are great, but sometimes the execution isn't up to scratch. Still playing tho'
<3

Offline Sir Henri

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: August 01, 2014, 11:40:56 am »

accepted, pls add me on steam
Das schönste aller Geheimnisse: Ein Genie zu sein und es als einziger zu wissen.

Offline Sir Henri

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: August 01, 2014, 11:43:08 am »

both unbanned

Offline Titi

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 23e_Cpl_Titi
« Reply #357 on: August 01, 2014, 10:56:41 pm »
ban request :
 Name of the perpetrator:  1teGarde_2B_Pfr_julianator and kills

this admin is racist. He slay me for speak french in public server.

Evidence (Screenshots, Chatlog):

Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 11:00:16 pm by Titi »

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: August 01, 2014, 11:41:44 pm »
ban request :
 Name of the perpetrator:  1teGarde_2B_Pfr_julianator and kills

this admin is racist. He slay me for speak french in public server.

Evidence (Screenshots, Chatlog):

Spoiler
[close]

Not to speak on behalf of the admins of the Killbox server, but did you consider that you were slayed for speaking French in the global chat is not allowed. Funnily enough, I was actually on the server at the time ahaha, and I rememeber this moment lol :D The admin is not racist (and may not have even made up the rule of course), and therefore you cannot ask for the admin... to be banned... (hilarious, I know), when he slayed you for breaking the rule, after 3 warnings. You were even warned in the chat by a fellow player (in french) that one can't speak in French on the server, and yet you continue? After all, we are talking about a SLAY HERE. Chill out mate.
<3

Offline timlef

• Second Lieutenant
  • 47th Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Timlef
« Reply #359 on: August 02, 2014, 04:17:38 pm »
 :o
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 11:22:11 am by timlef »

-Made by RockheadRumple