Author Topic: 27th North American Siege Server! [27th_Official_Siege] - Accepting Admins!  (Read 34365 times)

Offline 27th_Rifles_Roland

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Roland
  • Side: Neutral
Admin App
« Reply #120 on: June 30, 2014, 04:34:32 am »
Community Name: Roland

Steam Name (Links preffered): Roland

Regiment (If none write N/A): N/A (formerly of the 27th).

Admin History: I am an admin on NA1 in which capacity I have minded a large server with high standards of behavior filled with those new to the game, an expierence which I'm sure will tranlate positively in the 27th North American Siege Server [27th_Official_Siege]. I also was an admin on a few previous albeit less successful 27th servers.

Why would you be a good admin: I enforce the rules and play nice with others while pressuring e'er'body in the server to be smartTM.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 04:38:19 am by 27th_Rifles_Roland »
Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner

Offline Bear

• Major
    • View Profile
Re: Admin App
« Reply #121 on: June 30, 2014, 04:43:09 am »
Community Name: Roland

Steam Name (Links preffered): Roland

Regiment (If none write N/A): N/A (formerly of the 27th).

Admin History: I am an admin on NA1 in which capacity I have minded a large server with high standards of behavior filled with those new to the game, an expierence which I'm sure will tranlate positively in the 27th North American Siege Server [27th_Official_Siege]. I also was an admin on a few previous albeit less successful 27th servers.

Why would you be a good admin: I enforce the rules and play nice with others while pressuring e'er'body in the server to be smartTM.
+1 confirmed bro, Also great admin on NA1 probably cause he doesn't ban me

Offline Sevren

• Donator
  • Literally made of salt/borderline racist
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]Lans_Akusei
I don't get a +1 Bear? I see how it is.  :'(

Offline Bear

• Major
    • View Profile
I don't get a +1 Bear? I see how it is.  :'(
u r mean to me :(

Plus i don't remember you applying D:

Offline Butts

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
Community Name: 30th_Lt_Carson
Steam Name (Links preffered): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045547586/
Regiment (If none write N/A): 30th Cambridgeshire Regiment of Foot
Admin History: 15thYork_Groupfighting,30th_Server,STC Linebattle, Glory_Event, 7NA,30th,Renegade Army teamspeak admin.
Why would you be a good admin: I would be a good admin because I am fair. I also have been playing for 3 years now. I am very active on the server I play for at least an hour a day. I just want to make the server a better place for all the players. It makes me annoyed to see trolls on the server.

Thanks for reading~ Carson
+1 Helps me from time to time when im Admin, tells others to follow rules, good guy.

(Sorry for the late post)

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
  • Side: Union
A little advice, don't let your admins change the map. It breaks the server rotation and puts it on different gamemodes/maps. Which can only be fixed by a server reset.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 01:34:52 am by Gurkha »

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Old Mr. Kirk
  • Side: Confederacy
My regiment will 've populating this server again tonight at 8 est now that Warband is back on sale. Come out and join us, tell your friends!

Offline Butts

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
rip ;-;

Offline Alpharion

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jnafu Ajunf Najfu Fanju Ufanj
    • View Profile

Offline Carson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Charlie Don't Surf
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC Captain
It was nice to see so many people on tonight!

Former:
15e Chef de Bataillon
USMC Captain |30th Captain | 3eVolt Soldat de Première | 1te Garde Lieutenant | 15thYork Serjeant | 21e Soldat | 24th Private

Offline Butts

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
Well it died out after the Steam Summer sale, hopefully it lasts this time!

Offline S0L0N3L

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: S0L0
  Name you got banned:NikeTaMereLaPute (i think)
  Date and time when you were banned:1 month maybe
  Reason for the ban:i don't know
  Why should we unban you:because its very boring to be ban! plz unban me :'(
Never play alone !

Offline nepo

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Name under which you were banned: nepo
Reason for which you were banned: Got kicked 2x for teamkilling cause I played excessive Mortar and tried to breach a wall, 2nd time I hit random people in the breached castle
Have you checked to see if it was a temp ban by rejoining one hour later? yes looks like its not a termban
Time and date: Banned yesterday I dont exactly remember the time
Why should you be unbanned? Because I did nothing wrong, I wasnt careful enough with the Mortar but I did not hit my teammates on purpose.. I think its pretty dumb that you get kicked for like 3 teamkills with a mortar, cause the splash damage just happens sometimes ... I had like 90 - 1 stats, so its not like I did not know what I was doing..

Admins on hold but If you guys consider in the future :

Community Name: nepo
Steam Name (Links preffered): https://steamcommunity.com/id/neolicious
Regiment (If none write N/A): N/A
Admin History: Was admin on a few public servers back in 1.6 and some tf2 servers
Why would you be a good admin: Iam bored of those new players, teamhitting, trolling and doing other shenanigans.. I see them everytime all the time and its kinda a miracle if a admin is even online or does something against them..

thanks.

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Old Mr. Kirk
Unfortunately since I'm away at the beach right now I won't be able to look into these applications until I return. Bear if you want to contact Sabre he probably still has access to tge server box, he could take care of these probably.

Offline Bear

• Major
    • View Profile
Unfortunately since I'm away at the beach right now I won't be able to look into these applications until I return. Bear if you want to contact Sabre he probably still has access to tge server box, he could take care of these probably.
I'll do what I can, have a nice vacation btw