Author Topic: Leib-Grenadier-Regiment "König Friedrich Wilhelm III.“ (1. Brandenburgisches)  (Read 289526 times)

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
  • Side: Neutral
Debating whether to put on my Nursing School application that I was a member and NCO of the Nr8 Napoleonic Wars Regiment when we won NWL as an 'achievement'. I'm certain it will catapult me to the top of their acceptance
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
Debating whether to put on my Nursing School application that I was a member and NCO of the Nr8 Napoleonic Wars Regiment when we won NWL as an 'achievement'. I'm certain it will catapult me to the top of their acceptance

Wait, are you actually into nursing?

Suns

what's ironic is both sides started running away from each other in the 4v4 at the exact same time LOL

We didn't run away, I just told everyone to stop chasing and form up lol

both disengaged at the same time which made me laugh

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef

$$$ and fighting old people, it's a dream job
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile

Also get a ton of time off and can work wherever I want in the country. Pretty favorable if you ask me.
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
[close]

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile

Also get a ton of time off and can work wherever I want in the country. Pretty favorable if you ask me.

I wasn’t trying to make fun of you. I was curious because I thought of becoming a nurse practitioner at one point. Nursing has pros and cons as anything. Nursing shifts and the pay are the worst; varies state to state though.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile

I wasn’t trying to make fun of you. I was curious because I thought of becoming a nurse practitioner at one point. Nursing has pros and cons as anything. Nursing shifts and the pay are the worst; varies state to state though.
Virgin 8 hour shifts vs Chad 24 hour shifts  8)
Spoiler
[close]

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
  • Side: Union

Virgin 8 hour shifts vs Chad 24 hour shifts  8)

Will becoming a Virgin Nurse vs Me becoming a Chad Cop/Federal Agent
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
Black Cops don't exist

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
FireChad

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Highly doubt someone obsessed with licking Tom Brady's toes is a chad

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
Do I hear team swat 4v4
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
only cuck losers become federal agents

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
Highly doubt someone obsessed with licking Tom Brady's toes is a chad

Imagine being EU and thinking your opinion on NAs Football’s GOAT has any meaning. Stick to Futbol nerd

only cuck losers become federal agents

Kore>Piercee  nuff said
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
I just ordered me a pair of airpods 👍
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time