Author Topic: NWL - League 1 [Post results here!]  (Read 176463 times)

Offline ExoticFail

• Major
  • Ik moet masturberen
    • View Profile
  • Nick: "Describe live&amp
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWL - League 1
« Reply #60 on: June 03, 2016, 12:18:46 pm »
Rocketlauncher? Holy grenades men, to show the way of.alah

+ban hammer for ze fun lol xd
Hauptmann ExoticFail hat wie immer die Lage fest im Griff und verteilt hier die oneklicks
my posts never are irrelevant, they are gods words whom I connect through me,yet some little shit allways deletes my posts here even tho they r bob approved 
They always give me a chuckle that's for sure.

Offline DasBrot

• Board Moderator
  • Inventor of NWL, Leader of 6te
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 03, 2016, 01:09:37 pm »
Rocketlauncher? Holy grenades men, to show the way of.alah

+ban hammer for ze fun lol xd

You'd be a cancer ref

thats why you are one now

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2016, 01:39:47 pm »
I have to agree with Pride the Preobraz make multiple lines with their "Formations". We did NWL and recently another 1v1 where they employed the same tactics but as far as I know, when the line starts moving reloads must be cut. I actually said that it should not be allowed to Ndreval on steam as well.

Brots can you clarify what is allowed?

Offline DasBrot

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 03, 2016, 01:45:40 pm »
I have to agree with Pride the Preobraz make multiple lines with their "Formations". We did NWL and recently another 1v1 where they employed the same tactics but as far as I know, when the line starts moving reloads must be cut. I actually said that it should not be allowed to Ndreval on steam as well.

Brots can you clarify what is allowed?

According to the rules
1b. Movement ONLY in formation.
  1b.1 A formation is a tight line, with gaps tightly closed when standing, and with gaps not bigger than 2 men average while moving.
  1b.2 Charge movements only in reasonable distances - a charge does not require any formation.
  1b.3 A referee can insist on closing gaps in lines that are moving with too big gaps between their men.
Letting your men reload while a portion of your line is moving is ok, but not if they keep reloading while the line is moving away. For example: The rear five men of your line are reloading, and you decide to move. You can overtake these reloading men and they can keep reloading - but if the line passed these men, they have to keep up with it. They are not allowed to create a gap.

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #64 on: June 03, 2016, 02:15:35 pm »
So only the front or back can reload while the line is moving provided that you are going pass them and they fall into as soon as the line passes them?

Offline DasBrot

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 03, 2016, 02:43:33 pm »
So only the front or back can reload while the line is moving provided that you are going pass them and they fall into as soon as the line passes them?

As long as the reloading men don't get separated from the line, it can move wherever it wants.

Offline Salakien

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Execute order 66 .
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doublebread´s husband basically.
« Reply #66 on: June 03, 2016, 03:39:47 pm »
and if they are reloading as a separate group from the line . Should we slay these guys or what . Cause I was witness of this stuff for many times but the only thing happen was actual only warning from ref and the line have reloaded and things go on .

Offline DasBrot

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 03, 2016, 04:26:43 pm »
and if they are reloading as a separate group from the line . Should we slay these guys or what . Cause I was witness of this stuff for many times but the only thing happen was actual only warning from ref and the line have reloaded and things go on .

For me I usually slay as quick as possible. With cases like that one, where it is not that easy for anyone to tell, I'd recommend to give a clear warning, stating that you will slay the next time it happens. If you can not identify who is doing wrong, it is also ok to just slay anyone (except the officer of course) instead.

Offline Salakien

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Execute order 66 .
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 03, 2016, 06:03:57 pm »
Because when i see 5+ guys reloading for like 5+sec alone while they line is clearly too far from them I dont know if slay all of them or what cause in the match like 20vs20 is slaying 5 players a serious shit _D

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #69 on: June 03, 2016, 08:39:37 pm »
51st 8-2 77y

Decent match, quite a bit of rulebreaking tho partially as 77y didnt have an Officer and cadets in 51st.

Offline notmoving

• Major
  • LtCol of the 2nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 03, 2016, 09:49:58 pm »
Im very sorry about the couple of FIC from the 51st tonight. I was not there but was briefed about it, we had alot of guys who it was there first 1v1 tonight i will make sure it wont happen again.

Offline Munj

• Second Lieutenant
  • Steam name: [63e] Munj
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_Cpt_Munj
« Reply #71 on: June 04, 2016, 12:06:10 am »
Still looking for a ref for 18e vs 63e (this Sunday 7PM)! I'll get this lit game for whoever decides to do it first... http://store.steampowered.com/sub/17001/

Offline Salakien

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Execute order 66 .
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 04, 2016, 01:39:35 pm »
Still looking for a ref for 18e vs 63e (this Sunday 7PM)! I'll get this lit game for whoever decides to do it first... http://store.steampowered.com/sub/17001/
hmm interesting

Offline Moussolini

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 04, 2016, 05:25:18 pm »

Well I could manage this one if you still haven't found a ref for tomorrow, and if no one objects.  ;)

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 04, 2016, 08:38:12 pm »

Well I could manage this one if you still haven't found a ref for tomorrow, and if no one objects.  ;)

Heja Norge friskt humör det är det som susen gör