Author Topic: North American Community List-NaCl Reborn [Update 2.0: The NaCl Floweth]  (Read 144399 times)

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
  • Side: Neutral
 NORTH AMERICAN RANKINGS 

Update 2.0 [Revival]: Changed All-Time list, with particular scrutiny on players in the 90 (I felt like the old list was pretty questionable). Updated Current Melee list. Sources: Me, Godfreid, Maple.

CURRENT MELEE(BY GODFREID)

Spoiler
93 - AsianP
90 - Bill
90 - Russianfury
90 - Godfreid
90 - MATT
90 - Suns 
89 - DJ
89 - Havoc
88 - Nickcole
88 - Yoshie
88 - Krastinov
88 - Sanders
88 - Fireboy
88 - Hellomoto
88 - KnightofStJohn
87 - Rune
87 – Anthony
87 - Shinto
87 - Puppytron
87 - Maniac
87 - Rafael
87 - Yoloswag
87 - Sleek
86 - Jetch
86 - Theodin
86 - Maccle
86 - Jaax
85 - Fartknocker
85 - Jetch
85 – Jorge
85 - AP0CALYPS3
85 - Maple
85 - Montoy
85 - Vetro
85 - Unitater
84 - Winters
84 - Pinoy
84 - Oatmeal
83 - Tizoc
83 - Bob
83 - Pedro
83 - Marksman
83 - Wall
83 - Fox
83 - Risk
83 - DrunkenSpartan
83 - BabyJesus
83 - Charles
83 - Jakester
83 - Zen
83 - Dodge
83 - Horse
82 - Trigo
82 - Min
82 - Midnight
82 - Dom
82 - Curtis
82 - EasternFox
82 - Amiranger
81 - Ghostrider
81 - Badger
81 - Hawkince
81 - Dan
81 - Anakin
81 - Vander
80 - Jamzzz
80 - Wiki
80 - Purplish
80 - Piktons
80 - Whalefish
80 - ForsakenWolf
80 - Goku
80 - Cytiuz
80 - Epix
80 - Moraine
[close]

ALL TIME MELEE
96v Jackie Chan of the 71st and 12th | Indisputably the most dominant player of 2014 along as one of the most well known players in both EU and NA. A very flexible player who is good at everything but most notable for his chambering.

95v Tammo of the 12th | The champion of the first major duel tournament in NA, another very flexible player who has a lot of strengths and not alot of weaknesses. A key player to the success of the 2ndQF and the 12th.

94^ AsianP of the 3eVolt | Debate-ably the most well rounded player in the whole community, AsianP has been a top tier groupfighter, duelist, and leader for the entirety of NW's history.

93 AP0CALYPS3 of the 3eVolt, 9y, and 18th | One of the most dominant players of 2013 and one of the first players to really grasp block-chambering, Apoc has always been a tough duelist to go against.

93^ Havoc of the 12th | A great duelist who achieved success in duel tournaments early in NW's history, one of the first to really get a good grip on chambering as well as being a very intelligent groupfighter.

92^ Maple of the 3eVolt and 18th | Following a style of melee similar to Jackie's, utilizes a high-risk style heavily reliant on chambers to deadly effect.

92v RitZ of the 3eVolt and 12th | A fairly well rounded duelist, however in place of chambers he uses turkish kicks as his go-to weapon of choice.

92^ Godfreid of the 98e | One of the toughest and hard to kill players in NW, Godfreid never goes down easy.

91^ Who- of the 12th | One of the most underrated players of all time, is consistently better than Ghost.

90^ Lithios of the 9y | The pioneer of the 'double x', known for his incredible feinting ability and intelligent groupfighting.

90v Coconut of the 1stFKI and 12th | A great, well rounded player and one of the best players in the 1stFKI and the 12th. Somewhat underrated and less well known, as he led a fairly quiet NW career under the shadow of some of the best players in the game in the legendary regiments he was a part of.

89 Pointblankv
89 Colonys22
89 Bill^
89 SilentMan
89 Mang
89 RussianFury^
89 Kovy^

88 Achillles
88 Pinoy
88 Alexander
88 Serpenta
88 Hellomoto^
88 DJOverJoy^

87 Tico
87 DarthJezus
87 Sleek
87 Vortex
87 DragonPuff
87 Zzethv

86 Emo Celestia
86 Puppytron
86 Blade
86 Runepykz^
86 Moose^
86 Cade^
86 Ghostv

85 Skinny
85 Maccle
85 Anthony^
85 Rogelio
85 Psycho
85 Breachesv
85 Rafael^
85 Fireboy^
85 Knight of St. John^
85 Krastinov^

84 Mathias
84 Steven
84 Padre Suns
84 Chev
84 Slick
84 Sanders^
84 Theodin^

83 Scopes
83 Saltyy
83 Fallout
83 Zorkothv
83 Waste^

82 Xeroth
82 FancyPants
82 Monty
82 Redrum
82 Rico
82 ZachAttack
82 Yoshie^
82 Rere
[close]
ALL TIME LEADERS (UPDATED)
92 (63e) Karth/Zen
91 (3eVolt/79th) AsianP
90 (41st) Maple
High Tier
88 (71st) CheeseyPants
88 (5th/75th) Alexander/Chantakey
86 (1stFKI) Millander
85 (54th) Stox
85 (7y/7thRF) Zorkoth
84 (58e) Lawbringer
83 (various) Ody
82 (4th/98e) Godfried
80 (PSG) KnightOfStJohn

Medium Tier
79 (9y) Darth/MackCW
78 (22e) Praetorian
78 (92nd) Littlefield
78 (45e) DJOverJoy
78 (12e) DrByeBye
78 (USMC) CommissarJDF
78 (8th) Jorge
78 (3DM) FancyPants
77 (9teLieb) Fritz
77 (45e) Nappy
76 (63e) Offizer
76 (40th) Locust
76 (Nr37) Waste
75 (Nr7) Deadeye
75 (4th) Nico
75 (111e) Marceaux
75 (87th) Potus
75 (PSG) Windflower
75 (3eVolt) Nova Poison
74 (14th) Wardop/Deg
74 (27th) Newkirk
74 (79th) Armystrong

Reasoning
Karth/Offizer
They are not the greatest regiment of all time in terms of skill, but I'd say their leaders might be. Even with low melee skill the 63e can dominate other regiments as the leaders pretty excellent tactically.
[close]
Tico/Breaches
These guys held the spot of best regiment for at least 3 years straight. However they always have had some of the best meleers in the game, so we don't know what the regiment might have been like with less skilled melee. Because of that they are slightly below Karth/Offizer.
[close]
AsianP
Old school leader known universally, every regiment he leads will compete for top 3 regiments, and has held top 1 most notably during the 79th days. Has always had some of the best melee players in the game, so like Tico+Breaches, I put Asian below Karth.
[close]
Grimsight
Lead only contending regiment against the 12th during their reign. Pioneered some new tactics that you see used in every 1v1 these days.
[close]

CheeseyPants
Cheesey lead his regiment to be the top regiment for a short period of time and won Season 3 NWL. However things slowed down after some key melee players went inactive/left.
[close]
Lawbringer
Lawbringer created a very serious contending regiment, springing up almost out of no where. They did well under his leadership, I would note that they had some very very good melee players to rely on however (Many of their regulars came from a native clan)
[close]
Alexander
Won the TNWL with some great leading. Would have to see them reign longer to be higher on this list though.
[close]
Stox
Stox wasn't very interested in competitive linebattle, it was more Locust & DrBYeByes doing. Regardless they did quite well in 1v1s. Note that they did have a huge amount of players to choose from for their 1v1s.
[close]
Millander
One of the great leaders of the early days of NW, and lead the guys who created the 9y. However there wasn't as much of a focus on 1v1s so we can't know how he would do these days.
[close]
Ody
Through all the hate he gets, hes a decent leader. Crutched on melee during some periods though.
[close]
[close]
[close]

REGIMENT HALL OF FAME
Lead by Colonel Tico
Reign: March 17 2013 - May 19, 2014

For the highest level of 1v1 dominance in NW competitive history and the long duration of their dominance, for their multitude of group fighting and duel tournament champions, for their leaders high level of experience and tactics in competitive linebattles, their ability to train members to the highest tiers of skill, their 1st place victory in NWL S1 League 2, their ability to be top contenders for best regiment at any period of time, their contribution to the community by founding the NWL; the 12th is the first Regiment to be inducted to the Hall of Fame.

Competitive Record: 33 Victories - 2 Defeats

Key Players
Breaches
Tammo
Ghost

Other Incarnations
2nd Queens Foot (Earlier)
79th Cameron Highlanders (Earlier)
7th Royal Fusiliers (Earlier)
18th (Irish) Regiment of Foot (Later)
3rd (East Kent) Regiment of Foot (Later)

Trophy Case
x9 Groupfighting Tournaments
x7 Duel Tournaments
NWL Season 1 League 2
x4 Duel Tournaments
x2 Groupfighting Tournaments
x2 Duel Tournaments
NWL Season 3 League 1

3ème Voltigeurs de la Garde Imperiale
No.2 Regimental Hall of Fame Entrant
Lead by Colonel AsianP, Colonel Grimsight, Colonel Nova Poison
Reign: Summer 2012 Onward, sporadic periods of inactivity (specifics unknown)

For elite 1v1 dominance and the long duration of their dominance, for the pioneering of new battlefield tactics, for their leaders high level of experience and tactics in competitive linebattles, their ability to train members to the highest tiers of skill, their 1st place victory in NWL S6 League 1, their ability to be top contenders for best regiment at any period of time; the 3eVolt is the second Regiment to be inducted to the Hall of Fame.

Competitive Record: 112 Victories - 17 Defeats - 2 Ties

Key Players
RitZ
Xeroth
Asian

Other Incarnations
Garde Fuzz (Earlier)
9eme Regiment d'Infanterie de Ligne (Earlier)
14th Iron Guard (Earlier)
79th Cameron Highlanders (Earlier)
1te East Prussian Landwher (Earlier)

Trophy Case
x2 Groupfighting Tournaments
NWL Season 6 League 1
x1 Groupfighting Tournament
NWL Season 1 League 2

63ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne
No.3 Regimental Hall of Fame Entrant
Lead by Colonel Karth
Reign: September 4, 2012 - Present Day

For elite 1v1 dominance during several NWL seasons, their 1st place victory in NWL Season 2 League 1, their 1st place victory in NWL Season 4 League 1, their ability to train members to the highest tiers of skill, their excellent recruiting power making them the largest regiment NA has seen, their discipline despite their size, for their contribution to the community by running later NWL seasons; the 63e is the third Regiment to be inducted to the Hall of Fame.

Competitive Record: Unknown

Key Players
DragonPuff
Redrum
Steven

Trophy Case
x1 Groupfighting Tournaments
NWL Season 2 League 1
NWL Season 4 League 1
NWL Season 1 League 1
NWL Season 3 League 1

71st Highland Regiment of Foot
No.4 Regimental Hall of Fame Entrant
Lead by Colonel CheeseyPants
Reign: June 18, 2012 - Present Day

For elite 1v1 dominance during several NWL seasons, their 1st place victory in NWL Season 3 League 1, their ability to train members to the highest tiers of skill, for the highest amount of 1v1 victories compared to any other regiment; the 71st is the fourth regiment to be inducted to the Hall of Fame.

Competitive Record: 173 Victories - 19 Defeats - 4 Ties

Key Players
RussianFury
Jackie
Blade

Trophy Case
NWL Season 3 League 1
NWL Season 4 League 1

9y Leib Gvardii
No.5 Regimental Hall of Fame Entrant
Lead by MackCW
Reign: April 2013 - September 2013 (specifics unknown)

For elite 1v1 dominance in their short regiment life time, for the highest amount of melee skill of any regiment to be seen; the 9y is the fifth regiment to be inducted to the Hall of Fame.

Key Players
Point Blank
AP0CALYPS3
Lithios

1 Lützowsches Freikorps Infanterie
No.6 Regimental Hall of Fame Entrant
Lead by Kapitan Millander
Reign: April 07, 2012 - May 11, 2013

For high level 1v1 dominance during the early days of NW, for setting a high standard for overall regiment excellence during the early days of NW, for producing a large portion of the best players of NW - who would eventually form the 9y, for their discipline and formation training; the 1stFKI is the sixth regiment to be inducted to the Hall of Fame.

Key Players
Coconut
Darth Jezus
Ramzey

Other Incarnations
21ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne(Later)
15ème Voltigeurs de la Garde Imperiale(Later)

[close]
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 08:53:15 am by AP0CALYPS3 »

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Changelog

Revival Update
-Added a few Newgens on the list and moved a couple around.
-Overhauled the players in the 90s. Added a couple new faces, adjusted players score to more accurately reflect dominance/effectiveness. Most notable changes is Zzeth, Breaches, Zorkoth, and Ghost took a tumble out of the 90s as I (along with my sources) felt like they had no business being there. If you can get frags in groupfighting (or in Zzeth's case, not even that) and nothing else, you don't deserve to be in the 90s.
-Got rid of the trophy icon in the 90s. The number of icons were no longer accurate, new people were added, and im too lazy to hunt down the results of all tournaments to really fix it. Added description instead.
-Moved Grimsight down in all time leaders. Yeah, you heard me Grim. Come back to FSE and fight me on it.
Edit: Nevermind, Grimsight's shitposts are too strong.
-Got rid of the Current Regiments list because none of your regiments matter. JK, theres just not enough relevant regiments to justify making one.
[close]
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 07:29:30 am by AP0CALYPS3 »

Offline Maple™

• Captain
  • GLORIOUS MELEE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Boy Wonder
I barely had any part of the making of this list FYI

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
I barely had any part of the making of this list FYI

Sure you did.

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
where the F WORD is gtaman

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
Not putting Russian in the 90’s is v questionable

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
Moving pb down lol
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline antslimey

• First Lieutenant
  • Co founder and leader of the AEF and Col of 55th!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [AEF]Col_Anthony 55th_Col_Anthony
  • Side: Union

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
How is skinny only an 85? The man is a legend
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

|Viper|

Will updates be made daily like farts or will it stay how it is? Btw good list
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 05:59:21 pm by VetroG »

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
Where the LG at

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

MATT123456789

pretty good list but puppy is rated too high, should be 84 or 85

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
I really do not care about the current melee list as I see it as just a salt machine and everyone's way to meme someone else. I only get really upset about the all-time melee list as I see it as whoever is there helping creating the list absolutely overrates certain individuals.

Spoiler
While i'm hear I may as well "critique" this new edition to the all-time list. How in the living hell was Godfreid moved from an 86-92 while I only moved by 1 point myself. People like Ghost who absoulte is 10x times better than Godfreid who I can actually see in a groupfight making a difference is someone who should be back at the top. When I see people such as Godfreid and Maple I literally laugh at them and tell two people to duel them and they are useless for the entire round. Just because getting some kills by backstabbing doesn't mean it's entirely skilless, rather, the ability to get in that position is more impressive than actually killing the person. For the past 3 years as some may agree with me I was able to dominate the entire spectrum of groupfighting and linebattle groupfighting. Enemy teams would call me out where I was or me getting shot in linebattles because of the type of impact I was able to create. I've never seen Godfreid or Maple come anywhere close to the level people like Breaches, Ghost, Zorkoth, and now myself. I don't know where this emphasis on dueling ever came from. As from what I remember in 2012-2014 no one gave a flying fuck about your ft7 score against someone else. They only cared if you were able to make a bigger impact in events. Now looking at the current melee list I see why i'm a 90. Also don't I at least get a spotlight in the leading portion of this list? I mean, I think I've proved myself being able to lead capably (without stacks). Look at NWL S7 or even right now.

I will end it with this question. What do you use more in linebattles, regimental groupfights, groupfighting tournaments, and dueling tournaments? Well two of them already say which one you do use. I'll make it easier saying it's linebattles as well.
[close]