Author Topic: Please add a dropbox link  (Read 1704 times)

Offline zoo889

• Private
    • View Profile
Please add a dropbox link
« on: February 15, 2014, 12:37:07 am »
Please...

Offline Forest

• Second Lieutenant
  • God Bless America
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Please add a dropbox link
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 04:59:36 pm »
Please do not give up on battlefield europe completely. Hopefully you guys could return to it someday to complete it. It would make the single player fan base very happy because i know many are dissapointed the single player version was discontinued. Iron europe is excellent and Im not strictly a single player person, i play more multiplayer m and b but it would be really cool if you guys could return to it someday. :)

Offline asagek

• Sergeant
  • A glorious death is his who for his country falls.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Timo
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Please add a dropbox link
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 05:12:29 pm »
Please do not give up on battlefield europe completely. Hopefully you guys could return to it someday to complete it. It would make the single player fan base very happy because i know many are dissapointed the single player version was discontinued. Iron europe is excellent and Im not strictly a single player person, i play more multiplayer m and b but it would be really cool if you guys could return to it someday. :)
Wtf are fucking talking about it was released like 4 days ago and you say its dead wtf?
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
No, I would recommend removing a faction to reduce the lag. I would suggest removing France.
[close]