Author Topic: Bannerlord Persistent Empires (PE) | Blood Diamond (BD/BDCT)  (Read 11829 times)

Online IcePimpDaddy

• Goofiest Forum Member
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CockJohnson
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Bannerlord Persistent Empires (PE) | Blood Diamond (BD/BDCT)
« Reply #60 on: April 30, 2023, 09:00:04 am »
shit clan VD so much better
CoC > any other team

Offline The_Joker

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 30, 2023, 12:45:58 pm »

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #63 on: May 02, 2023, 12:49:54 am »
Only the one round from the AI event the other day as the event was cut short I just took the best one;

I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #64 on: May 04, 2023, 06:12:49 pm »

Rename how to make an easy 20k
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 06, 2023, 07:01:29 pm »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 08, 2023, 06:03:10 pm »
WOOOHOOOOO

So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline FENTON

• First Lieutenant
  • Professional Palmares Hunter.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Last pick
« Reply #67 on: May 11, 2023, 11:55:23 pm »
NICE 1V7 CLAN SIEGE TODAY, WELL DONE, IM GLAD I COUCH LANCED ALL MY EARNINGS FROM WAR OFF A BRIDGE AFTERWARDS LETSGOOOO

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 12, 2023, 04:21:24 pm »
Video from the first siege before the crash -

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Hptm_Chainsor
« Reply #69 on: May 15, 2023, 09:27:12 am »
Dear diary,

yesterday I had the pleasure to play the Bannerlord multiplayer for the first time since March 2021. I started my day with the BRE sunday event, where I had 10 FPS for the first 2-3 rounds. After I put my settings from very high to medium to very low, I was able to experience the massive 180v180 battle without any laggs. It was quite fun, I didnt play these large battles for a very long time. Mr. Nightwong showed me the EU PE Server afterwards. Due to Nightwing's influence I played with the VD guys, not only the event but also PE. A few minutes in PE I was already trained as combat medic and was forced to get into war against these weirdos called BDCT. What the fuck even is that. I got shot by artillery and lost everything. Someone took my medic stuff smh!

I will eventually come by again this week and maybe Ill have a look around the other factions cause VD was some sort of a forced thing.

See you soon again diary!

Offline Nightwing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 15, 2023, 09:49:04 am »
I got shot by artillery and lost everything.
Skill issue, learn to dodge like I did  8)

Also what in gods name is this horrendous group of nerds calling themself "leadership" while trolling and tking in a serious BRE native event?! #fuckfietta #notmykingshand #makeflofentonsnikkelleadership

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 15, 2023, 12:10:55 pm »
Dear diary,

yesterday I had the pleasure to play the Bannerlord multiplayer for the first time since March 2021. I started my day with the BRE sunday event, where I had 10 FPS for the first 2-3 rounds. After I put my settings from very high to medium to very low, I was able to experience the massive 180v180 battle without any laggs. It was quite fun, I didnt play these large battles for a very long time. Mr. Nightwong showed me the EU PE Server afterwards. Due to Nightwing's influence I played with the VD guys, not only the event but also PE. A few minutes in PE I was already trained as combat medic and was forced to get into war against these weirdos called BDCT. What the fuck even is that. I got shot by artillery and lost everything. Someone took my medic stuff smh!

I will eventually come by again this week and maybe Ill have a look around the other factions cause VD was some sort of a forced thing.

See you soon again diary!

You don't want to be joining the VD orcs.

Whoever thought putting Maskman, Gi and Pieter all in the same Bannerlord Faction was a good idea? If you want to see this experiment first hand join the NW faction  ;D

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 15, 2023, 12:21:04 pm »
join if u want to be screamed at by fietta during sieges

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #73 on: May 15, 2023, 12:25:03 pm »
Lemme make an application real quick
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Hptm_Chainsor
« Reply #74 on: May 15, 2023, 12:31:40 pm »

why no barking