Author Topic: NWMC | Previews & Reviews  (Read 3422 times)

Offline MarxeiL

• Board Moderator
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWMC | Previews & Reviews
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2023, 07:29:34 pm »
gi, my lord
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ceed
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2023, 07:30:58 pm »
5.6 | Teams must arrive at their matches on time. If a team is more than 15 minutes late without a minimum of 5 members on the server, the opposing team will be given a default win.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2023, 07:31:53 pm »
Bodya is controlled by the shadow government and is a sleeper agent

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2023, 07:32:32 pm »

You broke the rules.
I have a record and screenshots of how there are only two or three of you on the server, when it has been more than 15 minutes.
You are in full force on the server only at about 20 minutes - which is a violation.
Why the landing party and referees turned a blind eye to their own written rules - I do not know.
You're accusing me of wanting to give you a technical defeat.
How am I wrong? You were 20 minutes late, when you're only allowed 15. There is a record, screenshots to prove it. How you avoided a technical defeat - I do not know.

Next time, we will be about 40 minutes late to the match, and just try to give us a technical defeat when the referee has the Snappers 20 minutes late in front of us, and remain without penalties and punishment.
1. It was an RGL match, I know you probably aren't used to your matches taking any longer than about 10mins but unfortunately for regiments/teams that aren't full of complete apes (such as yourself) it can take a while, I told you and desant that we would be later as a result of RGL.
2. Your response to me letting you know we would be late due to RGL was to immediately join the server with your special education class and then harass people to try and get a default win.
3. I would normally understand people's frustration with having to start late, however, upon joining the server and immediately saying R, you then were incapable of readying up for around 5mins.
4. You took a minimum of 1 min to ready up between every fucking round, with most of the rounds taking around 2mins of waiting to get started. This made the match last like 40 fucking mins

Offline MarxeiL

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2023, 07:33:29 pm »
Bodya is controlled by the shadow government and is a sleeper agent
Shadow government is controlled by Bodya
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2023, 07:35:13 pm »
And we have every right to do so. We have the right to be ready within two minutes. We talked about our mistakes, our problems, and we talked about how to win the meeting, that's why we weren't ready.
We have every right to be. We don't have to be ready right away when we "resurrect".
We have from two minutes to prepare before the round , discuss mistakes and so on and so forth .
It didn't violate the rules.

Offline tommyxd

• Board Moderator
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Kpt_tommyxd
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2023, 07:37:36 pm »
4. You took a minimum of 1 min to ready up between every fucking round, with most of the rounds taking around 2mins of waiting to get started. This made the match last like 40 fucking mins
only 40 mins for an ft16 match ? try 40 mins for an ft7 match and then u'll feel the real bodya experience

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2023, 07:39:04 pm »
It's a competitive game. We have the right to prepare, discuss mistakes, strategy, thinking, and so on.
We play and act within the rules of the game. This is not forbidden. We don't have to be ready at the "snap of a finger".

Offline Witold

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2023, 08:49:57 pm »
do a pool for autowin for Assasin

Offline MarxeiL

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2023, 08:59:35 pm »
Added player info of Top Performers of 3rd round and added 4th Matchweek Reviews.