Author Topic: Gravity and GunZo (banning people from the invitational tournament)  (Read 3057 times)

Offline sHype

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN | sHype
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Gravity and GunZo (banning people from the invitational tournament)
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2022, 11:24:13 pm »
if someone hosts a tournament for people to have fun at why does it have to be ruined its stupid

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2022, 11:28:16 pm »
I'm sorry for my actions. I'm just retarded most of the time and thought it was funny but for a lot of people, it was disturbing.

Apologising because you got caught not because you're sorry  :-\
So what do you expect him to say/do then?

not refuse to apologise until it's public, or even better not do it in the first place
It was already public before this thread and he cannot change the actions he did so that's why I asked you the question what he should do then

well it's too late isn't it. The damage is done
Well no offence, but why do people keep telling me then that Tommy should apologise and now he did it's not good enough suddenly
Not only you but in general
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2022, 11:29:13 pm »
I'm sorry for my actions. I'm just retarded most of the time and thought it was funny but for a lot of people, it was disturbing.

not refuse to apologise until it's public, or even better not do it in the first place
It was already public before this thread and he cannot change the actions he did so that's why I asked you the question what he should do then

Well no offence, but why do people keep telling me then that Tommy should apologise and now he did it's not good enough suddenly

Because he originally didn't want to because he didn't care? Shouldn't have to tell someone to apologise...

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2022, 11:30:29 pm »

Because he originally didn't want to because he didn't care? Shouldn't have to tell someone to apologise...
Sorry Fietta, I dont remember asking you to answer

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2022, 11:34:25 pm »
Feel sorry for cookie

David_Schrein

« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2022, 12:20:33 am »
But how does this effect lebrons legacy

Offline James.

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2022, 12:24:40 am »

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2022, 12:28:17 am »

Offline Rayleigh

• Sergeant
  • My harem is filled with french NW players
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 55th_Col_Rayleigh
« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2022, 12:49:21 am »
Man some people here are seriously braindead lmao.

First of all a GF tounrey (non regimental) has nothing to do with the 55th regardless of the person being part of our community or not, you seem to so gladly mention the 55th name when shit is going down but I don't see the 96y name (no offence , just to prove a point) as Spooky is a member of that community?

Secondly you all be crying about us (55th) trying to keep it quiet, what is that all about? You should consider yourself lucky that we actually put in effort even though this has nothing to do with "US" to solve this properly, since set person in question left alone is a big retard and would fuck it up more so You're welcome. (both are but Spooky isn't our problem in any way shape or form)

You can ban him from as many GF tourneys as you want, we already took action internally which to be honest is completely unnecessary but we did anyways cause we actually care and are nice sometimes. So again you're welcome

The reason Fietta why it always seems as it is coming somewhere from 55th is because of 2 reasons 1) we have a lot of retards like many other regiments but mainly 2) people like you with a big mouth and a small brain like to blow things up everytime they see "55th" in even the far vicinity of a person or thing. To me it feels like you actually stare entire days on fse waiting to be able to call out the "55th" for some retarded unrelated reasons so you can get off on it and have your shitty attention(whore).

The deed has been done, he apologised in the end, if you aint happy or cry about how sincere it is, well ask him to give you a fucking blowjob if that will make you feel better.

I'd be very pleased if you braindead monkeys would refrain from throwing the 55th name around for no fucking reason if it ain't a regimental Tourney or League and if it would be we would have solved the issue in a proper and timely manner without needing any of you mongloids commenting on it.

Thank you and fuck off

'It was like playing vs 45thN centre or a turk reg" -> Boring / Running simulator / No enjoyment / Not even playing the game / Resident sleeper zzzzzzzzzzzz

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2022, 12:55:38 am »
Ray can you stop using ad hominem pls

Offline IcePimpDaddy

• Goofiest Forum Member
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CockJohnson
CoC > any other team

Elsse

« Reply #56 on: August 03, 2022, 01:28:50 am »

This,

Hoping for a punishment.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 03, 2022, 02:10:05 am »
I think points have been made, going to lock the thread - tournament administrators can do what they want

Stoiki made an apology, if it's sincere or not it doesn't matter, although not doing it in the first place would've helped

55th beef, doesn't really matter if there was any involvement, mainly to do with the culprit which is Stoiki and Spooky, the regiments can do what they want.

bla bla bla