Author Topic: [LeList R&S] Real Top 70 European Player  (Read 9004 times)

Offline RedFeu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: idol of Lebrave
  • Side: Union
Re: [LeList R&S] Real Top 70 European Player
« Reply #105 on: June 28, 2022, 08:12:16 pm »
Phailur i will delete ur message since i dont accept that kind propaganda especially when it's talking about djiadist. Thx

Offline higened243ed

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 243 grouped co-captained
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 85e / 2eFusGre
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #106 on: June 28, 2022, 08:45:46 pm »
Ovened

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #107 on: June 28, 2022, 08:47:38 pm »
To be fair, the funniest thing is that the biggest round lost factor in the important NWWC matches were the supporting wall. Hypno in England, Chuckster in France and The_Joker in Germany. Just because you're a 'one trick pony' by only playing mid where teamplay is less relevant than anywhere else, doesn't mean that a supporting wall with good play-making timing isn't any worse. It's also why mainly mid-players are the ones saturated in the higher tiers in this list, because you're stuck in 2017 where teamplay is almost irrelevant.

Extazz is a great example of a player you couldn't put anywhere else apart from mid or playing in a French team, because his entire playstyle is letting other people let him make plays.

Indeed, I don't holding my down stab on the frontline hoping that one of my teammates can unblock the situation :o
I didn't know that a player could be criticized for wanting to win a game by playing, welcome in big 2022 in the fietta's world     >:(
Surely you must be referring to the lack of purely collective initiation in my game   :-[
But when I see my rating on your list I think it would be suicide for me not to play without my teammates   :D
In any case I'm still waiting for someone to prove to me the implacable superiority of teamplay in the middle  ;D
We remember the final last year FRA vs ENG or the semi of this year, where curiously the very important teamplay players ended up to cancering the middle when they have not deserted it :o
Can't wait to see the superiority of your vision this Sunday, it will be phenomenal. If we happen to fall against your team in the bracket, I would hesitate to press P to avoid a humiliation which I couldn't bear! Just imagine the big fietta walking with his teammates in a down/upstab holding and thinking he has quietly hacked the matrix of the game  8)
You should work on your skills and understand what they are before you feel entitled to attribute them to others.
There is a reason why none of your friends have ever done anything in 1v1 tournaments, yet you seem to think you have acquired a high level of mastery in the game mechanics  :-[
Work harder cheers dude  ;)
Less in fse, more in the game  :)
Be cool, open minded  ;D
The world is yoursssssssss:D
All is about your MINDSET  :D
All is about PERCEPTION
All is about YOU bro, time for you to stop talking shit.
Repeat after me "From now on, as extazz taught me, I won't talk about a subject I don't master" x100 times per day  :-[
You can do it before you go to bed, apparently it would allow the subconscious to internalize the information more quickly  ;)
If it bothers you, you can even put on background music for your reprogramming sessions
Spoiler
[close]

Anyway, don't worry Fietta, we'll make you a better person than you were before.
If your friends abandon you because you stopped talking shit, tell yourself that they were never your friends, and that extazz is ready to welcome you at any time to help you  :-*
I already did it for the little zeyden, look at the beautiful child that it became !  ;D
On the opposite, I never cared for vexis, look at the monster it has become !  :'(

Nothing is done, so everything remains to be done, so get to work fiet !

Offline Sanel

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 28, 2022, 08:54:38 pm »
Vortx is underrated tbh

Nock

« Reply #109 on: June 28, 2022, 08:54:57 pm »
where phailur

Offline timlef

• Second Lieutenant
  • 47th Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Timlef
« Reply #110 on: June 28, 2022, 08:59:01 pm »
trash

-Made by RockheadRumple

Offline FENTON

• First Lieutenant
  • Professional Palmares Hunter.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Last pick

Offline R1bazZz

• Captain
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Marco
« Reply #112 on: June 29, 2022, 01:32:50 am »
Nw list beef is the most cringy thing in this game, grown ppl arguing over player's ranking in a game.
Also @Ribaz. I think you can take Zenon's title as biggest statue
ngl Ribazz is the glue that holds this community together

Offline Vladdleco

• Sergeant Major
  • 45thN | Cpl
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Vladdleco/I will be good at melee
« Reply #113 on: June 29, 2022, 03:18:47 am »
Nw list beef is the most cringy thing in this game, grown ppl arguing over player's ranking in a game.

Very funny imo

Offline Kubus

• Major
  • I'm probably most annoying kid on this forum
    • View Profile
    • GO CRAZY
  • Nick: 45thN_Kgm_JanMoody55FanBoy
  • Side: Union
« Reply #114 on: June 29, 2022, 09:15:20 am »
This feels more of a “who I like most” tier list rather than an actual skill tier list, looking at where herishey is for example xd
Ban kubitch of nw warband because is childish moron unhappy antisocial person, have at 2023 meeting with lawyer about him.  kubus mental disease

Offline Arch4ngel

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Archangel will be fine
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Archangel
« Reply #115 on: June 29, 2022, 10:46:31 am »
To be fair, the funniest thing is that the biggest round lost factor in the important NWWC matches were the supporting wall. Hypno in England, Chuckster in France and The_Joker in Germany. Just because you're a 'one trick pony' by only playing mid where teamplay is less relevant than anywhere else, doesn't mean that a supporting wall with good play-making timing isn't any worse. It's also why mainly mid-players are the ones saturated in the higher tiers in this list, because you're stuck in 2017 where teamplay is almost irrelevant.

Extazz is a great example of a player you couldn't put anywhere else apart from mid or playing in a French team, because his entire playstyle is letting other people let him make plays.

Indeed, I don't holding my down stab on the frontline hoping that one of my teammates can unblock the situation :o
I didn't know that a player could be criticized for wanting to win a game by playing, welcome in big 2022 in the fietta's world     >:(
Surely you must be referring to the lack of purely collective initiation in my game   :-[
But when I see my rating on your list I think it would be suicide for me not to play without my teammates   :D
In any case I'm still waiting for someone to prove to me the implacable superiority of teamplay in the middle  ;D
We remember the final last year FRA vs ENG or the semi of this year, where curiously the very important teamplay players ended up to cancering the middle when they have not deserted it :o
Can't wait to see the superiority of your vision this Sunday, it will be phenomenal. If we happen to fall against your team in the bracket, I would hesitate to press P to avoid a humiliation which I couldn't bear! Just imagine the big fietta walking with his teammates in a down/upstab holding and thinking he has quietly hacked the matrix of the game  8)
You should work on your skills and understand what they are before you feel entitled to attribute them to others.
There is a reason why none of your friends have ever done anything in 1v1 tournaments, yet you seem to think you have acquired a high level of mastery in the game mechanics  :-[
Work harder cheers dude  ;)
Less in fse, more in the game  :)
Be cool, open minded  ;D
The world is yoursssssssss:D
All is about your MINDSET  :D
All is about PERCEPTION
All is about YOU bro, time for you to stop talking shit.
Repeat after me "From now on, as extazz taught me, I won't talk about a subject I don't master" x100 times per day  :-[
You can do it before you go to bed, apparently it would allow the subconscious to internalize the information more quickly  ;)
If it bothers you, you can even put on background music for your reprogramming sessions
Spoiler
[close]

Anyway, don't worry Fietta, we'll make you a better person than you were before.
If your friends abandon you because you stopped talking shit, tell yourself that they were never your friends, and that extazz is ready to welcome you at any time to help you  :-*
I already did it for the little zeyden, look at the beautiful child that it became !  ;D
On the opposite, I never cared for vexis, look at the monster it has become !  :'(

Nothing is done, so everything remains to be done, so get to work fiet !

hard to read,  ::)
easy to blame   8)

Nock

« Reply #116 on: June 29, 2022, 11:57:30 am »
This feels more of a “who I like most” tier list rather than an actual skill tier list, looking at where herishey is for example xd

im sorry kubus but ur opinion is irrelevant

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #117 on: June 29, 2022, 12:29:56 pm »
is my opinion irrelevant?

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #118 on: June 29, 2022, 12:36:10 pm »
Yes it actually is
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #119 on: June 29, 2022, 12:48:08 pm »
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.