Author Topic: [LeList R&S] Real Top 70 European Player  (Read 9137 times)

Fluxyy

Re: [LeList R&S] Real Top 70 European Player
« Reply #75 on: June 28, 2022, 06:52:21 pm »
To be fair, the funniest thing is that the biggest round lost factor in the important NWWC matches were the supporting wall. Hypno in England, Chuckster in France and The_Joker in Germany. Just because you're a 'one trick pony' by only playing mid where teamplay is less relevant than anywhere else, doesn't mean that a supporting wall with good play-making timing isn't any worse. It's also why mainly mid-players are the ones saturated in the higher tiers in this list, because you're stuck in 2017 where teamplay is almost irrelevant.

Extazz is a great example of a player you couldn't put anywhere else apart from mid or playing in a French team, because his entire playstyle is letting other people let him make plays.

Indeed, I don't holding my down stab on the frontline hoping that one of my teammates can unblock the situation :o
I didn't know that a player could be criticized for wanting to win a game by playing, welcome in big 2022 in the fietta's world     >:(
Surely you must be referring to the lack of purely collective initiation in my game   :-[
But when I see my rating on your list I think it would be suicide for me not to play without my teammates   :D
In any case I'm still waiting for someone to prove to me the implacable superiority of teamplay in the middle  ;D
We remember the final last year FRA vs ENG or the semi of this year, where curiously the very important teamplay players ended up to cancering the middle when they have not deserted it :o
Can't wait to see the superiority of your vision this Sunday, it will be phenomenal. If we happen to fall against your team in the bracket, I would hesitate to press P to avoid a humiliation which I couldn't bear! Just imagine the big fietta walking with his teammates in a down/upstab holding and thinking he has quietly hacked the matrix of the game  8)
You should work on your skills and understand what they are before you feel entitled to attribute them to others.
There is a reason why none of your friends have ever done anything in 1v1 tournaments, yet you seem to think you have acquired a high level of mastery in the game mechanics  :-[
Work harder cheers dude  ;)
Less in fse, more in the game  :)
Be cool, open minded  ;D
The world is yoursssssssss:D
All is about your MINDSET  :D
All is about PERCEPTION
All is about YOU bro, time for you to stop talking shit.
Repeat after me "From now on, as extazz taught me, I won't talk about a subject I don't master" x100 times per day  :-[
You can do it before you go to bed, apparently it would allow the subconscious to internalize the information more quickly  ;)
If it bothers you, you can even put on background music for your reprogramming sessions
Spoiler
[close]

Anyway, don't worry Fietta, we'll make you a better person than you were before.
If your friends abandon you because you stopped talking shit, tell yourself that they were never your friends, and that extazz is ready to welcome you at any time to help you  :-*
I already did it for the little zeyden, look at the beautiful child that it became !  ;D
On the opposite, I never cared for vexis, look at the monster it has become !  :'(

Nothing is done, so everything remains to be done, so get to work fiet !

i hate you old crouton

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #76 on: June 28, 2022, 06:52:28 pm »
Saying that ExTaZz in 2022 is just holding his range and waiting for others to do things is really funny and it leaves to think about your ability to make a list Fietta, I watched the whole Randomised tournament and I don't think I've seen anyone give more aggressive range per minute than him.

I mean I'm saying that people are setting up plays for him, not that he isn't an aggressive player - I've not really seen Extazz perform outside of French teams anyways, but maybe that's just my own experience

Offline RedFeu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: idol of Lebrave
  • Side: Union
« Reply #77 on: June 28, 2022, 06:53:02 pm »
Saying that ExTaZz in 2022 is just holding his range and waiting for others to do things is really funny and it leaves to think about your ability to make a list Fietta, I watched the whole Randomised tournament and I don't think I've seen anyone give more aggressive range per minute than him.

I mean I'm saying that people are setting up plays for him, not that he isn't an aggressive player - I've not really seen Extazz perform outside of French teams anyways, but maybe that's just my own experience
wow man just suicide irl ur brain is definitely destroyed

David_Schrein

« Reply #78 on: June 28, 2022, 06:53:29 pm »
To be fair, the funniest thing is that the biggest round lost factor in the important NWWC matches were the supporting wall. Hypno in England, Chuckster in France and The_Joker in Germany. Just because you're a 'one trick pony' by only playing mid where teamplay is less relevant than anywhere else, doesn't mean that a supporting wall with good play-making timing isn't any worse. It's also why mainly mid-players are the ones saturated in the higher tiers in this list, because you're stuck in 2017 where teamplay is almost irrelevant.

Extazz is a great example of a player you couldn't put anywhere else apart from mid or playing in a French team, because his entire playstyle is letting other people let him make plays.

Indeed, I don't holding my down stab on the frontline hoping that one of my teammates can unblock the situation :o
I didn't know that a player could be criticized for wanting to win a game by playing, welcome in big 2022 in the fietta's world     >:(
Surely you must be referring to the lack of purely collective initiation in my game   :-[
But when I see my rating on your list I think it would be suicide for me not to play without my teammates   :D
In any case I'm still waiting for someone to prove to me the implacable superiority of teamplay in the middle  ;D
We remember the final last year FRA vs ENG or the semi of this year, where curiously the very important teamplay players ended up to cancering the middle when they have not deserted it :o
Can't wait to see the superiority of your vision this Sunday, it will be phenomenal. If we happen to fall against your team in the bracket, I would hesitate to press P to avoid a humiliation which I couldn't bear! Just imagine the big fietta walking with his teammates in a down/upstab holding and thinking he has quietly hacked the matrix of the game  8)
You should work on your skills and understand what they are before you feel entitled to attribute them to others.
There is a reason why none of your friends have ever done anything in 1v1 tournaments, yet you seem to think you have acquired a high level of mastery in the game mechanics  :-[
Work harder cheers dude  ;)
Less in fse, more in the game  :)
Be cool, open minded  ;D
The world is yoursssssssss:D
All is about your MINDSET  :D
All is about PERCEPTION
All is about YOU bro, time for you to stop talking shit.
Repeat after me "From now on, as extazz taught me, I won't talk about a subject I don't master" x100 times per day  :-[
You can do it before you go to bed, apparently it would allow the subconscious to internalize the information more quickly  ;)
If it bothers you, you can even put on background music for your reprogramming sessions
Spoiler
[close]

Anyway, don't worry Fietta, we'll make you a better person than you were before.
If your friends abandon you because you stopped talking shit, tell yourself that they were never your friends, and that extazz is ready to welcome you at any time to help you  :-*
I already did it for the little zeyden, look at the beautiful child that it became !  ;D
On the opposite, I never cared for vexis, look at the monster it has become !  :'(

Nothing is done, so everything remains to be done, so get to work fiet !

this is a banger

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 28, 2022, 06:54:31 pm »

In Envy Extazz was consistently bottom fragging, maybe he wasn't switched on

Offline RedFeu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 28, 2022, 06:55:11 pm »

at least he wasn't waiting for his mates to do the work for him

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 28, 2022, 06:55:41 pm »

Nah you're right, he was waiting to get picked because his teammates aren't handing him the kills on a silver plate

Offline RedFeu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 28, 2022, 06:55:48 pm »
fietta more like the new herishey of nw

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 28, 2022, 06:56:30 pm »
fietta more like the new herishey of nw

Damn, I'm hurt by that one

Offline RedFeu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 28, 2022, 06:56:48 pm »

Nah you're right, he was waiting to get picked because his teammates aren't handing him the kills on a silver plate
🤡🤡🤡🤡

Fluxyy

« Reply #85 on: June 28, 2022, 06:57:04 pm »
Mauri and tons of other players > Vexis

change my mind

anyone with rmb > vexis
If you have a problem the noname comes ft7 I will settle your account and stop sucking braindead fietta's dick

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 28, 2022, 06:57:54 pm »
Rating ExtaZz second in 2022 is almost as funny as Red's RGT performance, or maybe the pressure from Jakob caused your head to inflate?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 07:02:07 pm by Fietta »

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 28, 2022, 07:00:59 pm »
Mauri and tons of other players > Vexis

change my mind

anyone with rmb > vexis
If you have a problem the noname comes ft7 I will settle your account and stop sucking braindead fietta's dick

say that to me on TS little boy
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline RedFeu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 28, 2022, 07:03:31 pm »
Rating ExtaZz second in 2022 is almost as funny as Red's RGT performance, or maybe the pressure from Jakob caused your head to inflate?
still first picked him like 3 times and i'm world champion so cry me a river

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 28, 2022, 07:04:21 pm »
still first picked him like 3 times and i'm world champion so cry me a river

Think I saw you get pressured to spawn much quicker than any S key wall player